Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He went to her and gently grabbed her arm, "Come on! It'll be fun!"
Katrina of the Nightingales (played by Cherry_Red)

"I've spent my whole life trying to prove myself. No." She got her arm from his soft grip and started walking away again. She shook her head.

He just walked beside her, "I have no doubt that you are exceptional. If you truly do not want to, then that is understandable." He shrugs, "My name is Max."

She moved her head slightly toward her direction, noticing that he was following her "Katrina." She said as she continued to walk. She would have said 'nice to meet you' but she was never that nice to people.

"Well, Katrina. How did you become so adept at pickpocketing?"
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy snarls at the guard
matthew ebonsword (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt Found kosma and carries her to the house and sets her on the floor inside* there we go... *he then sets the objects in a circle around her*
Kosma (played anonymously)

Suddenly Matt realized this ritual would require more then him. It required the speakers and need to be performed in front of the nightmother coffin. Kosma “ let’s go I will speck to the keeper to become listener then the mother will be reborn.”

"Picked up a few tricks here and there. Mostly from my parents and the Thieves Guild." She said and looked away from him.

"Which guild?" He asked, not judging her one bit, only curious as to how a lady learned the tricks of the trade.

"The Thieves Guild, in Riften?" She said to him.

He nodded, knowing of the place. (I haven't played Skyrim in a while so forgive me if I get anything wrong XD) "I have heard of it."

((It's fine, I haven't played it in a few months.))

She nodded and continued walking. She didn't really want to say anything else as she left Whiterun, she felt he'd follow her though.

He did indeed follow her, hoping to get away before the guards recognized him and tried to arrest him.

She noticed him getting antsy and she looked behind her "who you running from, and why?"

He looked at her, "No one and for no reason." He lied, hiding it with a smirk, "You're just a very pretty lady."

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and sighed "thanks." She said, as if it weren't the first time a man had told her this before. She blew him off like she would any other guy.

He began humming as they left Whiterun, an old song that his mother taught him.

She got to the beginning of the trail to go to Riften "feel free to come with, just stay out of my way. Otherwise, this is where we part." She said.

"I will only do anything if you need my help." He said, holding his hands up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus