Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Yumi (played by PixSkitt)

"It is Kenji's Tea House. A place where one can relax and rest." One of the Yumi's from the Kitchen would come out with some small pastries for everyone. Setting them down. "You don't have to leave. If you wish, I can take you to one of the rooms to sleep." The third Yumi would come in from the kitchen to wait on if anyone needed anything else. "Would you like for me to take you to a room you can rest in?"
Kosma (played anonymously)

kosma yawned and nodded. zilla smiled and looked at kai who pulled up something on a tablet. showing zilla. " no wonder she in rough shape." lets yumi see it was a nightmare torture chamber and a lab. and prison cage like place. " that what happened to her."
matthew ebonsword (played by matthew22)

*matt looks at kosma and whispered the following* dovahkiin dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal...

kosma was scared and confused at what he said to her.

Yumi would help Kosma up and to guide her to a room. Nodding to Zilla, "Oh, I was able to see it for myself." She soothed out some of Kosma's hair. Her touch was warm and comforting. Felt like a long time friend who would always be there. Even if alone. "I know that pain all to well." She spoke softly, almost saddened, but her smile remained bright. "She is out now, and has found a place where she can recover."

She took Kosma to one of the guest rooms, helping her to set her for sleep, and grabbed something she can sleep in. "Here, I make all the cloths myself, using only the best materials for comfort and relaxation. Do try to rest well."

*matt noticed her confusion* its a blessing my people use to ask the gods for the healing of others...

" thanks." hugs him. zilla " very very sweet. kai " seems like kosma made a new friend"

let me know if you need anything ok? *he walks outside her door and sits on a chair right next to it*

she soon falls asleep. Zella giggled and drank her tea. kai " such a lucky child"

Yumi nodded to what Kai had said. "Yes. She is a lucky young one. I know many not so lucky." She smiled then blinked and clasped her hand over her mouth in surprise. "Oh speaking of children. I should go check on some of the ones I am charged with." The Yumi that was just standing around had left to go do so. While the one that was helping the guest out. Went to clean up after the now sleeping girl. Before she turned to Matthew. " And, please, inform one of the fairies if anything is needed. That is if you can't get Kenji or myself. Unless you wish to have a job here. Then please go talk to Kenji about that." She smiled to him. Before busying herself with cleaning up.

Kai my twin and zilla and me are so busy.it nice to just relax."

yeah sure... *matt yawned and fell asleep not long after*

kai used magic and drew on matthew face.
Neliren (played by fadedfawn)

Nell walked into the tea house, and looked around. "I've never seen this establishment before," she said curiously. "How long has it been open for business?"

She blinked, looking up from cleaning up. "Hello and welcome to Kenji's Tea House. She smiled brightly to the newest guest. She ran a hand through her pink to white locks. Watching carefully. "Hm, I am unsure how long we have been opened. But, this is a reopening of sorts you can say." She thought on it a bit more before shrugging. "But, feel free to order anything. I will get it for you."

Zilla glanced around wanted to order something. “ dear can we have some more tea please?” Kai “ What your best dish?” Thanatos giggled as he was having fun. As he had finished painting Matthew face. Then he saw the new guest. “ why hello. It a honor to meet ya.”
The alien warrior roared, his mandibles stretching out like an alien hand, sharp teeth and wicked tongue whipping with spit. After making his presence known, he walked forward, careful not to bump his head against the ceiling.

Makuub’s every step rumbled the still tranquility of the establishment. Finding no seat that would contain him, he sat on the floor of the nearest table.

The fumbling clicks of his voice box produced the closest thing to a human’s pronunciation, which sounded more like a creaking floorboard than anything.

“Teeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?” Makuub made his best impression of a human smile. It was hideous.
Artemis (played anonymously)

Artemis would slowly take her time to walk in, when she walks in so do two robotic armed bodyguards behind her as she sits down the guards stand and raise their gun at anyone who gets close to Artemis but they never fire. As she sits down she looks at everyone in the room.
Kenji Museigan (played by Darkhijama) Topic Starter

There was so much going on, the white haired male, the host, the owner remained unmoved but lost in his own thoughts. A moment of reminiscing of a much different time. A small smile appeared on his face as he moved about, helping Yumi serve the guests. After a few moments, he stood by the bar, polishing some of the glassware and mixing a few drinks. He slowly made himself a mild scented tea, just a light bit of gold coloring and an aroma of sweet nectar. This was one of the few teas that he could make from a mixture of certain leaves that could be found back at his own world. Golden Palace Tea. It had a rich and refined nature to the mix. Kenji took the tea up to his face and took a soft sip as he looked about to everyone there. Watching their interactions and taking note of everything.

His attention soon turned to a strange creature. At first he thought it was something that just happened to wander into here, but he realized that it was a guest. The alien-like and very strange face brought his attention as he moved over to the creature and tilted his head a little. "Greetings, would you care for something to drink?" He questioned, waiting for an answer before another person came in, a lady with two guards. He pondered on their appearance. Metallic-like humanoids. 'How strange and advanced.' He thought to himself before he gave a soft call out to the emergence of more customers.

"Greetings, I'll be there in just a moment!" He called out as he waited for the Alien-like creature to respond to him.

She smiled as she has watched Kenji help her out. The second her that was left would soon disappear when he did start helping her out. The predator had caught her attention. Not having seen one in many years, before she had meet Kenji. She giggled softly, getting some tea it would like, and giving it to Kenji to brew. Having understood it. Being imaginary had came in handy, most the time.

Then the AI had caught her attention, and the robotic body gaurds. Having surved the tea and a plate covered to Zilla and Kai. "Just think of what you would like." She smiled and went to help the AI. She just raised a brow at the robot gaurds. But, didn't say anything about them. "Welcome, and what kind of tea would you like. If you can't have any real tea. I can fix you up some imaginary tea and food. "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus