Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

"Oh..sorry...Do you have a...rather bad past...?"
Kosma (played anonymously)

Kai waved. Kosma “ well I guess you could say my powers went out of control yes.” She sat next to you. Zilla “ oh you poor young man. We all have had a pain. Each diffrent... it part of us we can’t get rid of. Sadly.” Thanatos “ you have sharp ears. Don’t listen and you won’t hear. At least he found a new family anyway. Plus first tim3 she told anybody but u# what happened. Plus opening up by reacting a good step. Now they trust each other be happy..”

"What is the story of everyone else...? I am getting interested.... If they would rather not share then that is fine..." *Ryku then remembers when his little brother...Died in front of his eyes* "I Should of done something..." *He mutters to himself* "I shouldn't of let him die..."

Zilla gives Ryku a box “ I think you would want this.” Kai “ it may not change things but it might give you relief that not everything was gone. I hope it cheers you up at least.”

"What is inside...?" *He now is feeling wierd about this box* "Strange..."

“ let’s say it has a picture. Plus 1 object each family held most dear.” Kosma hugged Ryku. “ they would love you to be happy. I want that to.” She let go of him. Kai” me and Thanatos and Zilla be around so long. I can’t even count the years. We are kinda immortal it hard to explain. But man most funny thing happened about 60 or more years ago. Oh it was funny. It was joke week. Where for a whole week we do nothing but prank others and each other. Oh man brings back memories.”

He feels extremely shocked when the person he just met 5 min ago just hugged him* "A-Alright....I guess I will open it" *He soon opens it when he figures out it is a picture from them....But it looked like a fun picture...Not just a regular family pic* *He then smiles at what the picture looks like* "Wow.....thank you...It did cheer me up a bit..." *He is still confused why she hugged me but it did make him feel good* *He then picks up all the items in the box* *He soon looks at them and asks* "Should I put something In there too...?"

kai " it up to you. I just know they want you to have it. to so you know there always with may not be in the fleash but in your heart and your mind they are always there. do with it whatever you want."

*Ryku puts his most prized possession to him in the box, his knife. he then hands the box back to Kosma and says* "You take it....Yall have really cheered me up and I know that my family will always be in my heart so I give you an appreciation gift....Honestly...You take it...That knife can remind you of this day you met me.....Yall have helped so much...All I can say is thank you..." *He then gets up and starts to walk toward the exit*

Kosma “ please don5 leave....”

He then turns around when he hears her* "Why shall I not leave....I must....To rethink my life...."

*He then continues out the exit to his house and rethinks all of what happened*

((Ima get some rest, Night!!))

(later)
Kenji Museigan (played by Darkhijama) Topic Starter

A flash of light pink could be seen when he was kissed by Yumi. A smile drew attention to his own face as he listened to her speak for a while. His chest felt tight. His heart-rate rose and he could not even begin to describe the feeling of warmth blossoming into his soul. Kenji closed his eyes to ease himself of these very fond and powerful feelings of deep care for her. When he opened his eyes, the world felt brighter. She was the apple of his eyes as he watched her move and worked on. He aided her where he could. Supported her here and there. He also watched the tea house as people were talking. There was a lot going on all at once, but he didn't add any comments to each situation. He just found a nice little place to stand behind the bar, taking a sip from his cup, but it was already three-fourths done at the time. A small chuckle as he looked over to Yumi. "Taking your half from me already I see." He joked at her before sipping the rest of the tea.

Afterwards, he would being to hum to himself. A soft but very emotional hum, it held a much needed sound of comfort and peace with it. It had something else, as he wasn't just humming it out of just luck. It had a minor part of developed love in it. Probably from him thinking about his beloved Yumi. Kenji just hummed away, mostly to himself but also loud enough for those who wanted to pay attention would also hear. Then he sang just a little, "... and for you, my dear. I would hold close and cure the fear...... the fear of loneliness~ With in my arm...." He stopped singing a little bit and then kept humming a bit longer.
Unknown user

May I join? My character's a bit strange, but this sounds really interesting.

((Sure you just gotta jump right in, **and it is a tea shop so you should be entering a tea shop**Also...I am back))

After Ryku joins in the tea shop the next day, he notices the same staff or workers are there so he asks for a hint of lemon in his tea and he sits down at the same table, in the corner, as yesterday*

Kosma and the rest came in and sat next to him.
Kenji Museigan (played by Darkhijama) Topic Starter

Noticing the customers coming back, the male moved and got the silent order. He went and prepared the blend. Delicately and masterfully, he mixed the leaves and boiling water into a kettle. Afterwards, he brought the cups over to the crimson haired male and set it down with a cup and a small plate of sliced lemons. "Tea is served." He said with a calm and delightful tone. As he did, he noticed another group entering and also sharing the same table. He turned to them with a smile and a greeting. "Greeting, welcome back to the Tea House, what can I get for you?" He asked the small party of people.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus