Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Kosma (played anonymously)

Kosma giggled Zilla “ my such manners.” Suddenly a gothic man entered and sat by zilla and they kissed.
Yumi (played by PixSkitt)

"I can make you scrambled eggs, would you like anything with it? Bacon, hash browns, sausage, muffins, toast, pancakes or even waffles. No what. I will bring out a little of everything for you." She smiled, placed one hand on Avri's cheek, lightly rubbed her thumb on it. "Would you prefer tea, or some juice?"

She quickly looked to the counter. " We do, you can just leave the cup on the counter and go back to your table. I will get it in a moment."
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Avri smiled, feeling a warm sense of welcome from her new friend. It wasnt often she recieved such a feeling from strangers these days and she was very much liking it.

"I dont know," she confessed, looking down at the table a moment then back to Yumi, "which one is your favorite? I will just try that one"

Her smile Brightly. "I will bring you a few glasses of each drink. With enough to sample each." She moved her hand to ruffle the girls hair before going behind the counter to fix a few different teas, as well get some juices and a glass of milk for her to try. Then fixing Ryku a refill. Taking the samples of the different breakfast drinks, and putting them in front of the girl. "If you like the drink keep the glass on the table. If not, put the glass on the tray."

Placing a glass on the table as she told the girl the names. There was Apple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, grape juice, some breakfast tea made with some milk and sugar, a breakfast tea made without the milk and sugar. "Just be careful with the teas. They are hot." After that, she would disappear into the kitchen to fix the girl some food.

Avri was astounded by the many different drinks put in front of her. She made a point to sample them all starting with the colder drinks first, being given the warning about the hot ones. She had had orange juice before, the others, however, were brand new to her, and she enjoyed trying each of them. They were all so different, as colorful in flavor as they were to the eyes, and Avri enjoyed each as a new experience to her. She decided to even keep the grape juice in front of her. She did not particularly care for it, but she didn't want to be rude.

Finally it was time for the tea, she slowly pulled the first one to her lips and sipped it slowly. The pink haired lady was right, it was hot. She did enjoy it, but not quite as much as the second one. This one was sweeter, and lighter. The warm tea falling into Avris stomach felt good too. She decided this one was easily her favorite. She didn't remember exactly which one it was but it was delicious, she'd ask when the nice lady returned.

She kicked her feet a little as she sat there, taking a sip of this drink then that as she waited, looking about to the other strangers in the room.

((Hope I'm not over writing too much XD))
Frederick Sharrow (played anonymously)

He walked into the tea house in the form of a young man with black hair and green eyes, yawning quietly. He walked to the counter. "Um, I know this is a tea house, but do you have any kind of, well, anything stronger than tea?"
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

*Ryku then walks back to the table but notices this one girl that had like a buffet of drinks where she was at* *He then walks up to her* "Hey...I see you have a lot of drinks there...do you need any help with anything or suggestions...." *When he looks at the table where he was sitting he sees zilla making out with this random goth dude and he said to the little girl* "Hey...If you need my help with anything just call my name...my names Ryku...But I gotta get back to my table so see ya..!" *He then walks over to the table with everyone and asks* "Who is this particular fellow...?" "I prob already know....most likely Zilla's boyfriend but ive never seen him..." *He says* *He then sits next to kosma*

“ her husband. Who that girl over there?”

"I have no idea...I think she is just a kid that is lost...I tried to help her but I came over here before I could.."

Avri watches the man who stops at her table and silently listens to what he has to say, stopping the kicking while she does. Before she can respond to any of his questions, however, he beats a hasty retreat back to his seat. Apparently he had some business back with his friends she assumed, but at least he seemed like a nice fellow. She continued drinking the sweet hot tea the pink haired lady gave her and watched the group from afar
Kenji Museigan (played by Darkhijama) Topic Starter

Returning from the back, Kenji stood at the bar for a few moments, he started to clean a few cups and glasses as he watched the room and the customers. Each one were enjoying their times here for the moment. He caught a few tail end of conversations. It wasn't his place to add his input, but he moved to pour some tea for those who had empty cups. A small soft greeting and a soft bow for each person he passed as he moved around. He held a gentle smile on his face the entire time as he moved fluidly and effortlessly through the place. That was until someone came in asking for something stronger than Tea.

"Hmm, I do have much stronger teas, but if you wish, I also have alcohol and coffee for drinks." He replied to the one who talked. His crimson eyes held a level of comfort and kindness as he waited for a reply while he worked. He also noticed a little lady, already served and he moved over to her. "Hello little one. Have Yumi taken care of you?" He asked her, wondering if she needed anything more. The way he spoke was welcoming and warming to well, anyone. He smiled gingerly and even filled her drink.

"The pink haired lady gave me these," Avri responded gesturing to the many cups in front of her, "she said she will bring me food too," Avri responded tentatively, and with a shy smile. He seemed nice too, and she didn't tense up nearly as much right away as she had with Yumi. She was getting comfortable here relatively quickly.
Kenji Museigan (played by Darkhijama) Topic Starter

"Oh? Well, I'm quite sure she will be back soon." He said smiling at her gingerly. "You seem to have your own story, at such a young age. Would you mind sharing it?" He asked her, out of a lifetime of working here, Kenji was quite adept at know people who all come here, have their own stories and tales. He was more than interested in hearing them, due to knowing that the outer worlds that exists are all interesting and unique places that he may never visit. He just had this feeling that she had something interesting to say about herself, or a tale she enjoyed, or perhaps, just the comfort of some good company and a lending ear. Either way, he would sit himself just across from her to hear her out.

Kosma nodded. Zilla lover asked for a strong tea. He was odd yet something creepy yet father like. Man “ you must be the one kosma talked about. What your name my dear boy?” His tone strong and creepy yet had a rare soft under tone.

She came back out from the kitchen, caring a tray of breakfast food for the young girl. Making her way to the table with the girl. A second her would separate from her body to help get some tea for the newest member of Kosma's table.

Yumi had looked at the cups she had set for Avri, "My looks like you like there breakfast tea with milk and sugar in it." She smiled, to both the girl and Kenji. Starting to move the glasses onto the empty tray, before setting the food tray down. "I have scrabbled eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, blueberry waffles, pancakes with a funny face on it, andsome strawberry muffins. For us to share." She seat the harty breakfast down for the girl.

"Eat what you like. Don't worry about what you can't eat." She smiled. Taking a seat next to Kenji.

Avri watched as Kenji sat with her, but before she could formulate a response to his inquiry, the pink haired lady returned with more food than she had ever seen. Her eyes widened and she sat upright as her benefactor served several different dishes in front of her and she wasted no time grabbing the plate with the scrambled eggs on it and sending her dirty hand diving in to grab a handful of her favorite food and shoveling it into her mouth.

As the pink haired lady sat across from her, joining what she thought was her husband, Avri considered what to say next. "Thank you," she smiled at Yumi, then looking to Kenji with a bit of sadness deep in her eyes.

She wasnt sure how to explain what all had happened to her, and was a little fearful of what they would think really. She learned at least one thing she had done in her past would land her in prison if she said anything about it, and she certainly didn't want to go there. "I...ummm... " was all she managed, looking back to the plate of eggs in front of her nervously.

"Wait...Kosma was talking about me...?" "Well, anyways...the names Ryku..." "What is yours...?" *As soon as he says that he sees in the corner of his eyes the people who worked here sit with that young girl she met earlier*

“ I’m mabuz. Nice name kid”

"Nice too meet you, Mabuz..And thanks for the compliment..." *He sips his tea*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus