Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Kosma (played anonymously)

Nods and looks around. Drinking his tea.
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

*Ryku then gets up and goes over to the table with the girl* "Hey...I was just wondering if yall needed any help with anything...I just like helping I guess.." *He asks* "If not it is okay...I will just continue with my drink.."
Zombie character (played anonymously)

*I come in, bursting through door on a horse. Then dismounted* Tea is for foreign Redguardians. Where is the strong drinks? I demand mead. Barmaiden, bring me my mead! And also, I seek a criminal who has broken the laws within Skyrim. For his head, a 1000 Septims!!! *shows a scribbled drawing of redhaired male with glasses*
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Avri looks at the strange man, sitting and offering his help for....anything. If only he knew what he was saying he'd probably change his mind. She shook her head "No, thank you," she said nicely? And grabbed another handful of the scrambled eggs. She realized after she had stuffed it into her mouth everyone was looking at her. "You guys can eat too," she said, in an attempt not to be rude.

((Btw mabuz is a funny name i laughed a little hehe))

Mabuz looked around. He got annoyed at the gaurd. “ look who being rude. Everybody here trying to relax. So chill.”
( mabuz means ruler of death castle)

"Wow...That kinda looks like me but I don't have those glasses...I wonder why it looks like me.." *He says in his head* *He then walks up to this gaurd* "Why are you barging in here like that disturbing everyone eating and drinking..? And why does it look like im the bad guy here..?" *He says wondering*
Yumi (played by PixSkitt)

Yumi blinked at the male. She got up and walked over her second form in the tea House was getting the male some mead. She put a calm hand on Ryku's shoulder. "Go rejoin your friends." She smiled at him. And nudged him to go back. Before her eyes snapped to the armored man.

"We are getting you some mead, you can have a seat. But there will be no hostility here. All are welcome here to relax." She put her hands on her hips. She looked over the picture noticing other small differences in the boy she told to go back to his friends and the one in the picture. "Though, we have someone who looks similar. It is not him. A few details differ too much. But, if you do wish to take him, you will have to wait till you are both outside." She smiled sweetly and motioned to an empty table to the male.

"Alright..And if you need my help with that girl..Just call my name..I like helping people..It's my nature.." *He says walking back over to where Kosma and her friends are* "And thank you for dealing with the interruption" *He says sitting down taking a sip of his tea*

*drinks mead and looks at ryuku* because u are murderer in skyrim!!!! I come to take u in unless u say u didnt do it ok

But ok ill sit down. *sits down*

"Yep..Im pretty sure I didn't murder anyone.." *He then thinks for awhile back to his murderer of his family and when he killed him* "Yep..Never killed someone.." *He said sipping his tea*
Unknown user

*I also come in bursting through the door, dismounts horse*
"Here-ye here-ye, i would like some tea" He said in an almost unhearable soft voice
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

The guard made Avri nervous, and as she sipped her ever cooling breakfast tea and finished off the eggs in front of her, she kept and ever watchful eye on him.

She turned back to her warmly welcome company at her table, now heading for the waffle. "Do you want to eat too?" She inquired to them, "I dont think I can eat this all." With that she didn't waste time tearing a piece of the waffle off with her teeth.

Mabuz nodded. Giggling. “ yumi thank you. My girls where getting unsettled by the gaurd.” Ryku could tell that mabuz meant it. But that mabuz and Zilla where annoyed at the gaurd.
He stmbled through the door, pretty drunk. "W-whuzz thuh strongist think yoo got?" He asked the bartender.

"I could kill the guard if your girls need me too.." *He said in a dark voice* "He is annoying me and everyone else.." *He said*
Yumi (played by PixSkitt)

She smiled and waved a hand for the New comers to drink. Her second body getting their orders. Looking back to Avri. "I have already eaten. And Don't worry about not finishing your food. I will take care of any leftovers."

Then her head snapped to face Ryku. "There will be no killing. No violence. You will maintain the peace in here. If you disterb it, it will be you and not him." She warned.

Ok Ok...And you really have good hearing.." *He said* "Well..I guess I could go now.." *He said heading over to the door* "I guess I will talk to all of yall later.."

Kosma “ I’m coming with.”

"But im just gonna go back home..?" *He said wondering why she volunteered to come with me* "Unless you wan't to go somewhere else.." *He said*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus