Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

"Thank you sir...." *When he realizes that is it kosma he is suddenly delighted* "Hey...Kosma and kai and thanatos..."
Kosma (played anonymously)

Zilla waved. “ my you seem happy today.” Kosma agreed happily.

"I guess it is because I am starting a new life...." *He sips his tea* "But im happy to see you again!!"

They all nodded and ordered tea. Enjoyin* themselves.zilla order food for kosma due to kosma being to thin.

"So...Did yall check out the knife I put in there..? That could be a remembrance of yall meeting me just in case somethin happens...."

"it is very cool." she smiled. zilla " we are not weak."

" What does "we are not weak" Mean...?" "and thank you...My dad gave me that knife before he died...It means alot to me..."

"we are not human so don't worry about losing us. we are not going anywhere."

"Well I meant me...If I die..." "Because Im pretty human if you ask me..." *He then sips his tea*

Thanatos “ we can fix that”
Frederick Sharrow (played anonymously)

((May I join the rp?))
Yumi (played by PixSkitt)

Yumi busied herself with cleaning around the Tea House. Before taking a seat on the counter humming to herself. It had sounded strange but, she was smiling and her legs swong at the edge of the counter.

((Aye, you can join. It is a free for all to join. Just as long as the peace is maintained.

"Um...I would like to stay human and mortal...sorry thanatos.." *Sips tea*

“ if you live as family with us we work as a team so we will not let anything happen. Hugs.
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Avri pushed the door open and poked her head around the corner, scanning the room. She quickly decided she would risk entering the room, the few people in the room seemingly non threatening. She took a step in and closed the door behind her. She was small, but no smaller than an average 8 year old, it was her ghostly white skin that usually stood out from her dirty blue dress.

She didn't make a habit of entering random buildings like this, but the smell of food and the promise of tea the sign had outside was enough to bring her inside. She wasn't sure exactly what they would want for the food, probably money, but she had been able to work off her meal before, maybe there was something she could do here to get herself fed before moving on to the next town.

The child that had came into the tea House had made Yumi smile. She had a rather large soft spot for them. She quickly moved over to the girl. "Hello sweetie. Are you alone? Would you like something to eat and drink?" She smiled. It was second nature to her to care for children, being what she was. It would be easy for the child to see that she was an imaginary friend. Even if it was one everyone could see. "You can pick any table and tell me what you would like. I will do my best to get it for you." She held her hand out to the little girl.

Avri was, at first, taken aback by woman's quick approach, and she nearly reached up her sleeve out of pure instinct, but instead only pressed slightly against the wall. The offer of food and drink, however, relaxed her easily, and her her dark bluish purple eyes looked deeply at the stranger. Not everyone Avri had come across was bad, in fact there were several who had been very kind, and looking at the hand offered in front of her, and the gentleness in her voice, Avri felt this was one of those.

She took Yumis hand, letting her guide where she would go, "yes I am hungry, but I dont have money, can I work to pay for the food?" She asked, her hopeful eyes staring up to Yumis

She blinked a bit, taking her to a table to sit at. "Why would you have to pay? You are a child. That and we don't take money from people." Her smile fell at hearing the girl ask to work off payment for food. "Anyways, what would you like to have, sweetie? We serve just about anything."

She stopped at one of the tables and motioned to one of the empty cusions around it. "If you need some time to think about it. I can get you some tea."

*Hugs back* "Thank you... *He then gets up and walks over to the counter with his cup in his hand* "Do yall have refills here...?" *He asks*

Avri climbed up onto the chair and looked at Yumi smiling. She liked her already, and not just at the prospect of free food, although that wasnt hurting the case by any means.

"Do you have scrambled eggs?" She said. She wasnt familiar with a lot of foods, having mostly take whatever she could get, but there was a few instances she had the opportunity to enjoy a scrambled egg and quickly she realized this was probably her favorite food so far.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus