Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Kosma (played anonymously)

kosma went to bed. while zilla asked" do you have any lemon?" kai " i like a little sugar." Thanatos " mind if i help" he transformed in a butler. then started helping. he really like yumi she was cute. he was great at cooking and fixing tables. he made the robot or who ever. human size so he could sit at a table. then started cooking. he smiled.
Yumi (played by PixSkitt)

Yumi smiled at the males enthusiasm to help. "If you want to help. Talk to Kenji about it. Though, in my opinion, we don't need the help." She giggled and gave her attention back to the AI. "Your toys are cute. What did you make them out of?" She would shift so another her would go and get a few cups and a teapot that were not in use. "I will get extra cups in case they would like some imaginary tea as well. I don't think robots could drink actual tea."
Artemis (played anonymously)

"i'm allowed to have tea, oh and i'm sorry for the guards being overprotective. oh i would also like golden flower tea if that's okay." she then saw one of her guards step out of line "get back in line" she told it. it didn't listen she would then beat the guard to death with an electric baton that was on her leg.
Kenji Museigan (played by Darkhijama) Topic Starter

A smile matched her own as she helped him get some tea for the alien-like guest. As he brewed the mixture in front of the figure, he set it down. Yumi was such a wonderful person, Kenji was glad she was here with him. As he finished, he stepped away and helped do some small things here or there. He listened and watched everything and everyone. Moving about, he continued to support Yumi as she seemed to be very popular. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself at a small thought before he breezed past her, whispering to her. "I wonder who is the host of this place." He teased her a little with a sly comment that was much more of a compliment to her aid and ways.

As he caught the tail end of the conversation with Ai, he moved to the back and began the brew of the tea. Returning, he slid the cup and pot over to her. "Golden Flower Tea, served." He said with a kind smile. The additional help was pretty nice, Kenji never did mind if someone wished to help out, as long as it was their own wills. He watched the male working a bit. "What do you think Yumi? Our guest are just aiding us, does that make us look bad or perhaps it is unique to have such customers who are willing to help?" He asked her opinion, before turning to see one of the robotic guards beat down with such a violent display. The technology was quite astounding, it was the first time he had seen such things. This time he didn't mistake it for Magic, he knew that this was advanced weaponry. "My, what a powerful weapon and disciplinary action you have there." He commented on the Ai after she was done.
Makuub stared at the cup of tea, trying to figure out how to approach it. He glanced around at how other people did it, then tried to mimic their gentleness, but his giant hands fumbled with the porcelain. In the end, he got so frustrated that he tossed the entire cup, and its contents, into his gaping mouth. The porcelain shattered instantly, and the sound was loud and grating as Makuub chewed with satisfaction.

“Goooooooooooooooodddddd.” The predator’s belch sounded like a dying pig.

“Moaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!” Makuub growled.
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

"Gees....."When he walks in and sees the giant beast eat the whole tea cup and yell out loud* *He soon asks also for a cup of tea and sits in the corner while everyone else is not looking and quietly starts sipping away*

The female blushed at Kenjis complement. "That's only because they see my in a form most pleasing to them." She teased, before getting on her tip toes to kiss his cheek. Then responded to his question as she went to get the predator more tea. "I think he is showing off, because he has a little crush." She winked and giggled. Getting a rather large tea cup, filling it, and taking it over to Makuub. Before getting the order of tea for redheaded male that had just came in.

"If there is anything else we can get for you, don't hesitate to ask." She slightly bowed her head to him. Before going to get some tea from Kenjicup for herself.

He then pulls out his knife and starts flipping it while he is waiting* "Well, I hope this place has good tea....Because if not.....Then That would be the 6th time I have looked for a tea shop that is actually good..." ((Right now Ryku is wearing all black and only his socks are not black since he is a....well.....rather a dark person not because he is evil but because of his background*

Kosma sat next to Ryku. She had a tragic past she thought he looked liked he was not happy.

As soon as he hears someone sit next to him he jolted his head up* "Who are you...?"

"Oh...Sorry...how rude of me....Nice to meet you..my names Ryku...whats yours?"

“ I’m kosma. Nice to meet you.”
Artemis (played anonymously)

after finishing her tea she got up and left the shop, leaving the dead robot on the floor as it started speaking "Critical error, i can't feel my legs." the robot would repeat this.

Nice to meet you to..kosma... *He then quickly looks back at the table still examining his knife*

“ are you ok?”

"Yes...Im fine....Its just....All my family has been killed...."

“ I had to steal just enough to live...had not had any family...then I got kidnapped and tested on.....escaped....then got caught....” then leaned into his ear” I got touted to the point I could not do anything by myself. Then when my soul about to leave. I meet death itself who transformed me and gave me new life.” Sthen stopped whispering. “ so I understand...you could join me and them.” She pointed to zilla,Kai,Thanatos.

Wow you had a crucial life...Way worse than me..Sure..Ill join *Gets up and walks over to the people she pointed at*

Oh and have you ever killed someone before...? *He says to Kosma*

Yumi had giggled a bit at the robot eventually it would be menuvered out of the tea House by a shadow like figure of a stuffed bear. She had watched and blink at hearing what had happened to Kosma. It had made her fidget a bit. "These are happier times and a peaceful place to be." At first her voice had almost faltered and cracked. But it went back to her normal sweet and pleasant tone of softness. She sighed to herself a bit.

Her form visibly stiffened at the talk of murder. Her eyes nerrowed at them. "Please try to keep to peaceful topics. Talk like that should be left on the battlefield."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus