Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Zombie character (played anonymously)

((Sorry I speak differently OOC every day, it's kind of my only thing.))
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*Amber I am captain of the varsity cheer team if you have any questions please let me know and I will text u what we will be doing at practice reilee*

((And everyboy ignores me. __(o_o)__/))

((I tried to make a shrugging lenny.))
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

She smiles to amber and nods, “thanks amber, ill deffently remember that.” She says as the bell rang indicating the end of class.

Getting up and heading for the door slowly, she had studyhall next and then lunch so she really didnt see a need to hurry.

(( u dont have to ask to join it isnt our rp, and its open soo do whatever ya want?)

((Oh. Now I feel like a jerk. XD))

*Amber packs her stuff and gets ready for the next class that is on her list or schedule that was giving to her I have Literature with Mr Sharp but it is lunch time as she waits for Steve to come*

He got off his bike (A normal one, not a motorcycle) and looked up at the school. "This is gonna suck." He said to himself before adjusting his prosthetic leg and heading inside.

*amber gets a bathroom pass and goes to the bathroom and make sure she shows her passed to the princeple
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

She sighs, heading into studyhall and taking a seat, pulling out her notebook to go over the various assignments for her classes and also popped in her headphones.

Turning on the music via her phone and just reading over her notes while bopping idily to the tunes.

He walked to the office to get his scedule, adjusting his pants to hide his fake leg, but unable to do anything about the subtle limp.

*Amber walks into gemotry with Mr Scott she takes out her gemotry notebook and text book and greet the class with a warm smile as she gets to her seat and puts her cheer bag next to it and her purse down and her book bag and sat down ready for class to start*

He sighed and walked to the class he's currently in, not really sure what it actually is.

((Be back in about 45 min))

*amber looked around and noticed that jace is gone for 45 minutes and gets bored and charges her phone*

((Back))

((Gtg bye be back tomorrow))
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

In response
amber diaz wrote:
*Amber packs her stuff and gets ready for the next class that is on her list or schedule that was giving to her I have Literature with Mr Sharp but it is lunch time as she waits for Steve to come*

Steve came by and saw Amber and he smiled. "You ready to go for a ride? I was thinking we get either hamburgers or tacos for lunch. What do you want to have?" He watched Amber as she approached him.

*Amber smiles and I was thinking we should get tacos for lunch and that is one nice car you have there I am ready to ride Steve as she puts on her sun glasses and waits for you*

He walked out of the school and got on his bike, adjusting his leg before heading to the nearest fast food joint.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus