Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Zombie character (played anonymously)

((I could just have some random class I make up and I guess I will be there alone.!))
Dominique (played by Red9843) Topic Starter

(XD I'll join second art, if ur so desperate to not be alone.)

((Na..I would rather have art with everyone else))
Dominique (played by Red9843) Topic Starter

(Alright. Off to English, then.)

(Im off to..Chemistry..I guess)
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

a mber walks in slow with her long perfect flat iron hair that goes down her back with her almost perfect body wearing a crop top that shows her belly piercing wearing tight blue jeans and yes her butt is big with her royal blue eyes and with her caramalized skin wearing her flip flops wearing her make up so perfectly and the smell of her perfume and her the smell of shampoo she is the hottest prettiest girl around she is the most popular girl,varsity cheerleader captain,rich, and a rapper and model actor,wearing her apple watch while holding her kate spade hand bag
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

((OOC- sorry I'm late. Work sucks))

Steve came rumbling into the parking lot in his vintage 1970 Pontiac GTO with his stereo blasting a similarly vintage Black Sabbath track. He saw a girl walking toward the door of the building. The way the ass of those black jeans swayed with her step, Steve smiled and said to himself. "Amber, you look better and better every year!" He parked his car and grabbed a small spiral notebook with a pen stuch through the wires and got out.

Steve had taken some tech hight classes his junior year so he had extra credits for graduation. He decided to burn one this semester by not taking a first period class. He thought he was supposed to go to English, so made his way there. He saw Amber Diaz sitting toward the back so he sat next to her.

Steve knew Amber some from previous years, and he enjoyed seeing her lead cheers at the basketball games. He would see her at parties sometimes as well. Being Steve was newly single as of the end of last year, he had a free wheeling summer. He wasn't sure if Amber was seeing anybody, but he thought he would give it a red-hot try and see if he was able to get anywhere with her. He looked over at her, letting his eyes scan her lovely body. She knew how to dress!

He scratched out a small note and tote it off and reached over and set it on her desk. He got back to his seat before the teacher saw.

"How you doing Amber?" he said, not texting her this time.

Amber smiles and giggles

Steve laughs and shaked his head. He couldn't believe it. He started doing the assignment that was writted up on the whiteboard. He couldn't wait until lunch, and he looked over at Amber and gave her a wink as he put his phone away.
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

Honors History drug on and on and Kaia couldn't wait to get out. Of course class was tolerable with Dominique by her side to chat with a bit, even if their talking was through notes, but still, it was a relief to get out of their.

As the bell rings she sighs a breath of relief and stands, unzipping the backpack as it hung on the chair to tuck her things away back inside it. Pushing her chair in, her hand takes the pen that she'd somehow missed and she moves it upwards, tucking it behind her ear like she often times seen her dad do with pencils. It was easy for her to find the English class considering that's where she had met Dominique, Hope, and Dylan and she takes a seat near the middle of the room, setting her things down as she looks around while other students filter in and begin to take their seats or stand and talk to her friends.

None of her friends had made it in yet so she sits and waits, people watching.
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

She walked into english and slumps into a seat, sighing as she sets her books down and pulls out her phone.

She was scrolling through her music and also some old texts between herself and her ex, sighing as she was sad she had ended things with the girl.

But her parents had become suspusicous and forced her to change schools, which is why she was here now in this school and sitting in english wishing she was back with brittany.

*ambersmiles and does her work on the class white board and gets another clean sheet of paper an writes more notes as the teacher kept talking to the class and she takes out her pencil case and her phone charger and kept working on the work that was giving her that was assigned to her and writes the name of the subject she is in, writes her name and the date*

Looking up from her phone she sighs and started taking notes, noticing amber and offered a weak smile. She then averted her gaze and went back to taking notes, putting her phone away.

*amber rolls her eyes at rielee and gets back to working and smiling thinking about i can’t wait until lunch time with my crush as she smile and giggles*

Ok..wow, rude much? She thinks sighing as she returns the smug look and goes back to taking notes.

So much for making friends or anything really, she shakes her head and focuses on the teacher, wishing again she was back in her old school and with her ex.

*Amber I’m sorry about that I rolled my eyes at the girl I have beef with, I’m sorry about that please for give me rielee*

((Greetings mainly people I dont know and also a person I dont know))

She nods, as the girl spoke to her, pulling her back to the present and out of her own thoughts. “Its ok, noone really pays attion to me anyhow.” She says sighing and pulling out her phone again, she wanted to text brittany but knew she shouldnt.

((May I joineth thine rp?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus