Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Zombie character (played anonymously)

*Without an answer, Foster just sat in the back when he almost got in trouble with the teacher when he was standing* *He then started to get his stuff he needed for school and started to doodle, waiting for the teacher to start teaching. What he was doodling was a portrait of himself..The white hair..The red eyes..The black clothing..all of it..*

((Wait a munite...My names Ryku now..And that sucks.. Well pretend that asking and looking at you and dylan sit behind each other never happened...Now I have No friends to hang out with...I guess I wasn't gonna make friends anyway..XD))

(Shxt, meant to say Foster. Lol)

Hope sits at her desk, bored out of her mind. She keeps up the pretense of taking notes, knowing she could get them later from Dylan. She stares out the window, her eyes turning curious as she sees a car pull up in the lot. It's a neat looking car, one Hope might've been interested in if she drove cars.
Dominique (played by Red9843) Topic Starter

((You could pretend u were in our class, Foster. If u like History, that is. It's honors. Fun stuff.))

((And I didn't read it thoroughly. My bad.))

Hope looks up at Foster, nodding. "Sure," She says, grinning, her eyes brightening considerably. "You'll be a lot more fun to hang with than this studious owl." She points her thumb over her shoulder at Dylan, who rolls his eyes in mock annoyance.
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

As their teacher stood up at the boards writing on it as he spoke, Kaia turned and unzipped her backpack, smiling at Dominique who had taken the seat next to her. Yes, she was making friends fairly quickly. Taking a notebook and pen out of her bag she sets it on the desk, turning her attention back to the front of the room as she tries to listen. But that's quickly interrupted when movement catches the corner of her eye and she looks down. A slip of paper.

Reaching over she pulls it closer, reading the words as she grabs her own pen to write a response. 'No... she pauses and reads the word over, looking at Dominique again before continuing. 'Not like that. He's cute and all, but we just met. We don't even know each other.'

Another blush crosses her face as she writes, her own cursive neat and easy to read as her pen floats over the sheet of paper. She folds the paper once and passes it back over, holding her face between both of her hands as she continues to stare at the front of the room, willing the redness to go away. Hopefully nobody saw.

She found their teacher to be boring though normally she would be attentive in history class and even enjoying it but with a guy like this old dude teaching she was having trouble paying attention.

((I am just gonna start over)) "Alright..Thanks.." *He says as he takes a seat next to her* "So...Are yall siblings..?" *He asks since he sees yall around all the time* "And didn't Dylan say he has been here for 5 years now..? Did he just drag you in..?" *He said adding in more questions* "If im questioning you too much that is my bad..I am a very talkative person...Since the last school I was at...They had a school shooting which thats why we moved here last year.." *He says* "And my best friend died while the shooting happened.." *He said suddenly looking down at his portrait of himself he drew..He stared at his white hair...And his red eyes..And his black clothing very intensely when he flashes back to the school shooting*

(Um. Hey, Foster? Is it ok if you only talk about school shootings briefly? I'd rather not hear about anything too detailed like that due to the Parkland shooting over here last year... not good memories. Thx so much for understanding... :) )
Dominique grinned when she caught Kaia out of the corner of her eye, while she was pretending to take notes, her face turning pink.
Mmmhmm. Sure..., she responded with a grin before turning back to her 'notes' and doodling in the margins.
(Where are we all headed after this? :) )

Hope's eyes widen at the slew of questions and she takes a deep breath, "You won't have seen me around all the time. I am new here. Dyl's been here for the entirety of his high school career, lucky bastard." The last part is muttered as her ADHD takes control.

Dylan rolls his eyes, leaning forward, "Don't forget that it's only been four years, not five. And I didn't drag her in, she agreed to come." He pauses, his mind tracking through the questions, "And no, we're not siblings, but we act enough like it." He grins at Hope, a fond, brotherly light appearing in his forest green eyes.

((And, Domna, are you talking class wise or story wise?)

((Art I guess..? And I understand Red..I mean Dominique..!))

(I'm just talking about not talking about it too much in general. It's fine if it's a short thing or whatever, I'd just rather not read a flashback about it. Tho you guys can always take it to pm if u want to talk about it. Sorry again. :) )

(Its alright..That is probably the only time I will state it anyway..)

(Thx. :)
We're headed to art next?)

(I believe so..And I think we all have the same class)

((Nooo...We have art third period. For second period, we have AP English Lit. With Kaia.))

((Talking about Hope and myself. Lol))

((Ohhhh Close enough..))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus