Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mass Efect rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Here is a rough outline of my character, I'll do some fine tuning a little later. ^^;

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=22145
Looks like we've got our group then! This is looking promising so far, I must say. Let me know when we'll begin!
Kassidis_Daddy Topic Starter

I guess anyone can start whenever they want to. I may make some final adjustments to my character, im not sure. but whenever we start, lemme know.
O__O

How did I miss this??

Mass effect is so awesome... If-if you have room I totally want to join too!!
This is looking crowded.

There can always be more than one mass efect rp.
This is true.

Heres an idea, we can split off into two groups, then, we could always combine at certian parts of the story for really big parts of the rp. Then, we can seperate again, and that way, we can join back up, and that way, we can al play. Maybe not all at the same time, but we would still be playing... if that makes any sense
I agree with Kass, we can split the group in two, have perhaps one on either side of the game y or perhaps a relay into the council/characters at the citadel/politicians/spies.

But the first step should be to work on characters for the story(s). If people have a ME Character done or in the process, please post a link to them. Most of us have several characters, and it's a little tedious to look through all of them xD.

Secondly, we should include a diverse amount of characters, not too many of one race(turians or Asari for example), so if you can please also post what race you are/will be playing. I am willing to play any race, so if we have too many of one I can rp another.

Third, I think we will need captains/commanders for each group of characters. There was always someone in authority, the council -- ambassador -- admiral -- commander Shepard etc. So after we have all the characters we can all decide on who's character will be in charge.

Sorry for all this info, it's such a complicated universe, and I'm quite excited about this rp so I want to have this somewhat organized so everyone can get a chance to play in the ME universe. >_<;;
Here is my Asari - Biotics character(As required by all Asari who enter the military) Newehla T'Nius. She is still under construction, since I'm deciding what kind of attitude/personality to give her, but for now I have most of her pinned down.

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=22145

Limeface wrote:
I agree with Kass, we can split the group in two, have perhaps one on either side of the game y or perhaps a relay into the council/characters at the citadel/politicians/spies.

But the first step should be to work on characters for the story(s). If people have a ME Character done or in the process, please post a link to them. Most of us have several characters, and it's a little tedious to look through all of them xD.

Secondly, we should include a diverse amount of characters, not too many of one race(turians or Asari for example), so if you can please also post what race you are/will be playing. I am willing to play any race, so if we have too many of one I can rp another.

Third, I think we will need captains/commanders for each group of characters. There was always someone in authority, the council -- ambassador -- admiral -- commander Shepard etc. So after we have all the characters we can all decide on who's character will be in charge.

Sorry for all this info, it's such a complicated universe, and I'm quite excited about this rp so I want to have this somewhat organized so everyone can get a chance to play in the ME universe. >_<;;

no no, there can never be to much organization. and yeah, i agree with you. ill post my characters link in a sec (as im on my xbox...) but yeah, ive got a human, and i dont care if im leader or subordinate. Im cool with any one of them.

Here's mine. However I've been having internet problems lately so I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=22167&page=50332

So i think one of the next steps would be to split into towo groups.
Im going to work on brainstorming some plot/possible missions tonight(alongside studying haaaaaaah) for a group that has learned to change their appearances (if we are going to be using that idea)

But please guys feel free to come up with ideas <3 I'm already excited!

Limeface wrote:
Im going to work on brainstorming some plot/possible missions tonight(alongside studying haaaaaaah) for a group that has learned to change their appearances (if we are going to be using that idea)

But please guys feel free to come up with ideas <3 I'm already excited!

By "change apearance", are you talking about going undercover? If so, my character was doing that, and i could spitbal some ideas with you. Like maybe they were part of the same type of division and decded to team up because of similar backgrounds..
Here's mine. He lacks some information, but nothing too serious. I like the idea of splitting up into groups, though. Maybe at some point we can actually all come together like a grand finale or something. That'd be pretty epic.
So wait. We are making 1 topic or 2?
The appearance changing thing I mean for the unknown enemies xD gotta give them something scary for a shaky space political universe.

Our group I was thinking was just simply assigned to investigate a planet/base/city I don't know and find out about a Promethians device/see enemies change forms or something.

Additionally, it might be just easier to have our characters communicate via journal logs or at meetings...or someone can take charge and decide how the plot is/what the villains are doing..xD so complicated!

I don't know what happened to the other two, but I think the four of us are still in, so I think we are one group, but it might be still easier to split it up into pairs.

yeah, i agree with Limeface. If its four of us, we can split up into two groups. One person from each group could be responsable for plot progression. The two group leaders would have a meeting, over pm or journal logs, to discuss the plot and jointly report the teams progress. This way, both groups would be moving along the same, but different, plot. And we could also regroup at certian points of the plot to have epic story points. How does everyone else feel about this?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mass Efect rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus