Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mass Efect rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kassidis_Daddy Topic Starter

So, who wants to be on whos team, and who wants to be the team 'leaders'
It doesn't matter to me but I'm still confused as to as what you guys are meaning here. (Sorry, I'm a bit slow with this.)

depending on how many people there are, we were gonna split into two groups. the two group leaders would talk to eachother and keep each other together so they can stick to the same plot. Then, there would be times where both groups got together for big fights, plot points, or just general debriefings. At least thats what ive garnered from this.
Well, I would not mind being a leader. I think it might be fun to be an asari leader character. I agree with Kass, having two main leaders who help direct the plots through pms and what not is probably the way to handle this.

I am an asari, but I think it might be best if we split up the two humans. (one with the asari, and one with the turian).

I assume the characters will be on their own ships? Or will they be in one of those space station/ships like in ME 1?

I could team up with you Limeface. And i dont know about ME1, but in ME 2&3, commander shepard had the normandy.
Yeah, normandy was there in ME 1. Though the ai wasn't.

Well, we could all have our own Normandy variation? unless yall arent up for that
Kassidis_Daddy wrote:
Well, we could all have our own Normandy variation? unless yall arent up for that
That would be interesting. I like this idea.
Awesome idea. What will the ship be called?

Should we make a group for this? It could make it easier to find.
(If you guys start this, someone please PM me ^.^ I'm going to bed currently.)
Here are some ship name ideas:

The Casablanca
The Cyprus
The Hannibal
The Niagara

I like Annibal and Cyprus the most!
In this situation, I agree that a group should be made. It's easier to keep track of other people's progress that way, plus, who knows, we might attract more Mass Effect fans ;D

Also, if no one else is willing to be a leader, I'm willing to take the responsibility. My Salarian is part of the S.T.G, so he'd naturally have experience with leadership positions, even if his main skill is infiltration.

Also, I love the name Niagara and Cyprus. Those sound very fitting!
Rynh wrote:
In this situation, I agree that a group should be made. It's easier to keep track of other people's progress that way, plus, who knows, we might attract more Mass Effect fans ;D

Also, if no one else is willing to be a leader, I'm willing to take the responsibility. My Salarian is part of the S.T.G, so he'd naturally have experience with leadership positions, even if his main skill is infiltration.

Also, I love the name Niagara and Cyprus. Those sound very fitting!
S.T.G? Then you should definitely be a leader, Rynh. :3

A group definitely needs to be made, who wants to make one? I'll volunteer. Additionally, who wants to be paired with who, lets pick a good composition for the characters we are splitting up with.

Seems like the Cyprus is the most favored, so lets stick with The Cyprus.

It sounds like agreeances are al around! :) Like i said, I can team up with Limeface. A soldier and biotic usually make good teams. And with Ryhn being in the S.T.G. and specializing in infiltretion, he would make for an awesome team leader, since its our job to be sneaky space detectives lol. But first, how many people are actually going to be in this?
I'm still in this xD So I guess I'll team up with Rynh. :o
Alright, that's two groups. Minajerie and Rememberance can choose who they want to join, and then we'll have our teams up and ready to go! :D
I'm usually a tank or a sniper as far as character wise. I haven't decided on what species I want to be. Human or krogan probably. I dunno what rem will choose.

I love the Cyprus. Totally awesome ship name.
I'll make a group in a few hours, just digitally submitted my last essay for the semester so I'll be able to devote energy towards making a group once I've had a litttle bit of sleep. xD

Alrighty Kass, you're with me. *cackles*

So I'm thinking that a council meeting could first bring them all together, to just get them all on The Cyprus, and then issued the order to go investigating. (Not sure if they'll all be spectres, but I'll leave that to you guys to decide)

I think players that go above and beyond the call of rping should be rewarded with Spectre status. We could all get together and vote on it somehow or something like that. Also, i agree with you again on the council meeting.
Im excited about this guys! all this collaboration and teamwork thus far has me really stoked for the final product! thank you al for having such great ideas. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mass Efect rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus