Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Appreciation day for kim

GalaxyStar2

Kim wrote:
Oh my goodness I burst into tears when I saw this. Thank you all so much. You have been indescribably wonderful through this ordeal. <3 <3 <3 :firefly-is-over: <3 <3 <3

*hugs you*
Here, here, SSB!
Awww. Yes, this site means a lot to us, Kim. It's such a wonderful place and you have our eternal gratitude for creating it. I know last night was stressful. We love you!

*tight hugs*
Thank you, Kim! You rock!
Dammit Kim, forget your birthday being the other day, I'm officially declaring this Unofficial Second Epic Week 2018 just for all you went through for this. Happy birthWEEK!
GrandFinale wrote:
Dammit Kim, forget your birthday being the other day, I'm officially declaring this Unofficial Second Epic Week 2018 just for all you went through for this. Happy birthWEEK!
How about a step further and just call her a precious holiday gift? :D

Seriously though, we are thankful for your tireless dedication to fixing the issues and recovering the data that you could!
Thank-you for all you have done to make things work and recover what you can. I definitely appreciate it all.
Yeah Kim, the rpr wouldnt be the rpr without you. You saved the site yesterday and we all love you for that. You are so deticated and so strong.

Thank,you Kim
Judging by the tweets yesterday, you really put a lot if effort into fixing this
For your efforts, I reckon all of us would like you to know you are appreciated and honoured.
For your hard work, I am thankful
iolhantheX

We all love you Kim 😊
Thank you for being the best to us!
I've been on forums where the admins didn't care at all, so thank you for putting so much effort into the site! It shows and we all appreciate it.
HELL YEAH GO KIM GO CALVIN AND HOBBES GUY GO ADMINS WHOSE NAMES I ALSO CANT REMEMBER XD
*simply leaves an offering of warm cookies and hot chocolate in thanks*
MitsuHarp

She's wonderful. I am perfectly aware that she helps so many people on this site and I am forever grateful.
Hades_

Thank you for all your help Kim! You have created an amazing place on the internet.
LakotaSiouxWarrior Topic Starter

Kim thank you again for creating this community where we can all be freinds and roleplay together.
BunBunUke

Thank you Kim! I love this place. Without you, I don’t know what I would do. Thank you for everything!!!
Carla (played anonymously)

Thank you Kim!
Kim, thank you for being who you are and doing what you do. This indescribably awesome place would never exist without you!
jpdelta wrote:
HELL YEAH GO KIM GO CALVIN AND HOBBES GUY GO ADMINS WHOSE NAMES I ALSO CANT REMEMBER XD
Kim is the sole admin and the only one with the needed access to pull s much back from the grave. Other site stalff-type people are community mods - still absolutely stellar folks, but they don't get their hands in the really technical stuff.

Also, I'm not sure if there's another person running around being linked to Calvin and Hobbes, but if you mean me... I'm neither an admin nor a mod, at least not in any public spaces. ^^; I just try to help out where I can

And since I ended up posting in here after all: ditto what everyone's saying about how awesome you are, Kim. I still think you should write a book about successful online community management. :P I mean, you've created a community that rather than getting all indignant and spewing vitriol over what happened are responding with affection and understanding toward you and each other. So once again, thank you Kim and mods for all you do to maintain this. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Appreciation day for kim

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus