Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna leaned against the base of the tree. "A were, huh? Thats pretty cool." She said staring off into space. Her face showed no sign of emotion, she just stared blankly.
Markal (played by Tolora)

Markal absentmindedly plucked a leaf from the tree and started stripping it down to thin strips. "So what's a wiccan?"

Luna continued to stare off into space but answered him. "Someone who has the blood of a witch." She explained. She turned her head to him just as her eyes shifted from a light purple to an emerald green.

Markal watched her eyes turn green and wondered what it meant, if it meant anything. "So bippity-boppity-boo, or more like wingardium leviosa?" He asked with a lopsided grin.

Luna made a face. "Um, not like that. Let me show you." She reached up to a leaf and chanted something under her breath, and the leaf turned brown, crumpling into her hand.

Markal leaned over to get a closer look at the leaf, intrigued. It was all brown and shriveled where it had been fresh and green just a moment ago. "Whoa, hey you're a good wiccan right?" He asked warily.

Luna blinked twice and shrugged. "I guess, why?"

"Oh, well I'd hate to see what you'd do to me if you got angry." He smiled.

Luna smiled in amusement. "You don't wanna know." She said with a slight giggle in her voice.

He laughed. "I'll just have to make sure not to make you mad." The sky above them was colored with pinks as the sun quickly started disappearing on the horizon.

Luna looked up at the pink sky. "Ah, it's getting late." she said with a frown.

As Markal watched, purples mixed in with the pink and it was rapidly getting darker. "Yeah, do you need some help getting down faster?"

"Uh, yeah. Kind of." she said in an embarrassed tone.

He laughed. "You'll have to climb on my back."

Luna looked over at him in suprise, but shifted to his branch.

He laughed at the look of surprise on her face. "You can either go on my back or strapped to my chest. I just figured it'd be less awkward this way." He pulled a length of rope from his back pack.

Luna sighed "Back is fine." She said as she watched him pull out the rope.

Markal chuckled and tied the rope in several different spots, making a makeshift harness to keep Luna in place on his back. He crouched down with his back to her and pointed to a spot on the harness. "Just step through here and pull this," He pointed out another part of the harness "to tighten it."

Luna did as she was instructed. "Like this?" Se asked once she had tightened the harness.

Markal nodded. "Perfect." He put his backpack on his chest and looked over his shoulder at Luna. "Ready?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus