Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna eyes shifted from the fire to Markal. "Going somewhere?" she asked noticing the backpack that occupied his shoulder.
Markal (played by Tolora)

"Yeah, not quite sure where though." He laughed. "I suppose that's how I got here in the first place. Simply wandering around without direction."

"Same." Luna looked at the fire. "Better put that out."

Markal kicked the dirt and ashes over the fire, making sure it was completely out before moving away. He looked up and was surprised to see how much higher the sun had gotten.

Luna followed his gaze towards the sun. "Time sure does fly, huh?"

"Yeah, can hardly believe we've been here this long. It still feels like morning." He tightened the straps on his backpack and walked up to the tree. "I wonder if I'll ever come back here again." He said as he absentmindedly rubbed his hand against the bark of the tree.

"I most certainly will." Luna said with a smile edged on her face. "I'll make sure of it."

Markal grinned. "It'd be a nice place to live. Maybe build a huge treehouse up in the branches."

Luna's grin widened, if that was at all possible. "Yeah, and it could be a pretty big one too."

"A tree-mansion!" Markal laughed. He looked up at the tree trying to imagine it.

Luna laughed. "Yeah, and it could have more than one floor. I'd like to see that." Luna's imagination was also at work, trying to construct the large structure in her mind.

"Maybe it could wrap around the trunk, using it for support. Some rope bridges between a couple platforms at just the right spot with walls and roofs and windows..." Markal walked to one side of the tree, trying to size it up. "We could probably have an entire town up there."

"Yeah, and a zip line that could take us down if we're in a hurry." She looked at one of the near by trees that could be used to support the end of the zip line.

"A roll up ladder that can come out of the bottom for the slower climbers." He grinned at Luna.

"We could bedrooms, and maybe even a guest room." Luna's eyes traced the imaginary outline of the treehouse.

"A bathroom above the part of the tree that people don't go under." Markal laughed. "There could be a big deck too. And if we hollowed out a big space in the ground we could try to make a little pond.

"And there could be a kitchen and a dining room on the bottom floor, and we could make holes on the wood to make windows." Her eyes glistened with excitement with every detail planed.

Markal grinned. "We could go out every night and catch lightning bugs for little lights and let them out."

"And...." Luna was about to say another idea but turned to Markal instead. "Were actually thinking about building this, aren't we?"

Markal looked at Luna with a straight face. "Yeah." He laughed after, unable to keep his face straight. He looked back up at the tree. "It'd be tough to do. Nearly impossible without help.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus