Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"Um, yeah. I guess" she said looking down at the distance from them to the ground.
Markal (played by Tolora)

Markal turned his attention back to the tree branches and dropped down to one below them. He continued this way all the way down, swinging to reach branches to the side when there wasn't one beneath them. They rapidly made their way down and soon enough, he dropped down onto solid ground.

"Wow, that was fast." Luna untightned the harness and stepped out.

Markal shrugged. "Practice." He grinned. "So, you got somewhere to stay for the night?"

Luna blinked. "Well, right here would be a good place to stay." She said, observing the area.

Markal nodded. "I'll be back in a sec." He moved down as if to crouch on his hands and knees, but by the time his hands hit the ground, they were paws. Orange and black fur replaced his clothes and back pack. He sniffed the air a moment before trotting off into the surrounding woods.

Luna watched his transformation in astonishment. As he trotted into the woods, she watched the spot where she seen him disappear.

After a while, Markal came back in his human form, carrying an armful of branches and sticks as he walked back through the treeline. "I scouted it out and scared off some of the more dangerous animals but a fire will keep away the rest." After that he arranged the sticks and everything and made a fire.

Luna only watched as he made the fire, hereyes fouced on Markal. "That was pretty cool." She walked towards the fire and sat down by it.

Markal grinned. "Thanks. It's not quite as cool as being able to use magic but it has its perks." He joked.

Luna smiled at the joke and looked back at the fire, watching the brightly colored flames dance. She put both of her hands out as if to warm them, by instead the flames started to form into various shapes such as dragons and flowers.

"Wow..." Markal was mesmerized by the flames. "See? Way cooler." He said with a grin.

"I don't know, your tiger form was pretty cool." Luns continued to play with the fire, making orange and red colored shapes. "Besides, doing these kinds of things calm me. Especially fire, it's my favorite element next to water."

Markal looked at her thoughtfully. "Can you control other elements as well?"

Luna nodded. "Yeah, what I did with the leaf earlier was an example of what I can do with earth." she explained, smileing to herself.

Markal looked up and now there was only the stars above them, a full moon glowing down on them. He looked back at Luna. "Then that means you can control air too, right? Could you manipulate it so you could fly?"

Luna stopped and thought about it for a moment. "I guess. I'm not that talented yet, but mabye if I tried hard enough I could do it." She looked up at the sky.

Markal laid down and searched the skies. He lifted his arm and pointed out a jumble of stars. "There's Orion."

Luna followed to where he pointed. "Oh, you know where the constilations are?" she asked pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Just a couple. I know Orion because of his belt, the Big and Little Dipper too. I don't know much else though."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus