Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"You would be better off as a bird. Everyone loves birds." Luna watched a near by bird fly into a tree.
Markal (played by Tolora)

Markal thought for a moment. "Yeah, I could be a falcon." He grinned and looked at Luna. "I think you'd be a sparrow. Not that I can really tell now, we just met yesterday."

"Why a sparrow?" Luna cranked her head back in his direction.

Markal looked back at her. "Well, sparrows are sweet little birds, and rather intelligent." He chuckled a little. "At least they're intelligent enough to keep evading my paws." He teased.

Luna made a face. "Thats right, you eat meat, don't you?"

He laughed at the face she made. "Yes, I do. I have the tiger part of me to keep up too, and just fruits and vegetables don't give enough energy for me to be able to eat all the time by themselves."

"I see. Sorry, but wiccans don't eat meat. It's against our religion." She said with a sigh.

"Oh, sorry if I offended you." Markal looked guiltily at his hands, picking at a string in his shirt.

Luna shook her head. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind people eating it, it's just the thought of eating it myself makes me sick." She explained while she plucked some grass out of the ground, trying to occupy herself.

"Ah. Well, I won't eat it while I'm around you then." He smiled at her.

She smiled back. "Thanks, but don't worry about me."

"It's not much of a problem, I can go without eating meat for a while." He looked and saw the sun making its slow ascent to its peak in the skies. "So, you planning on going somewhere?"

Luna thought for a moment at this before responding. "Not really, I just mostly travel around. I really have no specific place I need to be." She layed back down again, this time on her stomach. She folded her arms in front of her and rested her chin on them, looking at a single flower that bloomed from the ground.

"Really? I guess that's something we have in common then." He'd been getting a little tired of the travelling life though, always going, never staying. He watched a bright blue butterfly with black spots lazily flutter over to the flower Luna was looking at.

"Really, you travel?" Luna asked while she stuck out her index finger, letting the butterfly crawl onto it.

"Yeah, walls can hardly keep me contained." He laughed.

Luna gave a small laugh as a response to the joke. The butterfly had now crawled to the back of her hand. It stated there for a moment before flying off. Luns watched it fly off, disappearing into the woods.

"Why do you travel so much though?" He turned to look at her.

Luna frowned. "I don't know really, I guess it's just what I've been doing most of my life. I don't know anything else." She didn't look sad. Her face showed no particular expression.

Markal nodded as if it were completely normal, after all, he'd lived the same kind of life for over 10 years. "At least you get the chance to see all the sights when you live like this." He said, trying to pull out the posotives.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus