Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

She only nodded in reply, her eyes stayed where they were.
Markal (played by Tolora)

Markal followed her eyes to the burnt out fire. "Would you be able to make the fire start up again from the coals?"

"Mabye, you want me to try?"

"Not if you don't want to. We'll have to put out again before we leave." Markal still stared at the smoldering coals, curious.

Luna stared at it for a couple more seconds before raising a hand above the fire. She said a small chand under her breath and the burnt wood sparked, then the fire burned once again.

"Cool..." Markal lifted his hand, as if to try. He changed his mind though. He was no Wiccan. Instead he passed his hand over the fire, feeling the heat it gave off. The shadows seemed to shift and grow a bit longer as he did so. He wasn't really sure why this happened, but it didn't seem important enough to investigate more thoroughly.

Luna smiled at the fire that once again blazed. She watched as Markal passed his hand over the fire, curious as to what he was doing.

Markal played with the flames a little, making it grow smaller as he held his hand over it. Snatching it back when it grew too hot. He grinned and put his hand over the fire and away from it in rapid succession. "Smoke signals!" The only strange thing was the shadows. They seemed wrong, as if they were in a spot where they shouldn't be.

Luna smiled as she watched him play with the fire, but her eyes drifted to the smoke that rose up in the air.

Markal stopped after a particularly bad burn and stuck his fingers in his mouth, a grimace on his face. He took them out and shook them, trying to get some cooling air on them.

"You alright?" she asked standing up and looking at his hand. When she saw it was burned she sighed. "Wait here." She instructed as she headed out into the woods. When she came back a minute later she had a strange plant in her hand. "Let me see the burn."

Markal held out his hand. "I heal over time." He winced as he opened his hand. "This one might take a while though."

Luna broke open one of the leaves that was on the plant. It oozed a green liquid. She held it over Markal's burn and let it drip onto it. "This should sooth it for awhile until I can make up a proper healing ointment."

He smiled sheepishly at her. "Thank you."

Luna nodded in reply and set the plant down on the ground. "Just be more careful around fire."

He laughed. "Careful's my middle name."

She rolled her eyes. "Right, like you were so carful when you were doing flips in the oak tree." she replied, sarcasm filled her voice.

Markal grinned mischievously. "Just cause it's my middle name doesn't mean that I'm careful."

Luna laughed and turned back to the fire. It's flames still danced in the air.

Markal looked at the fire with a slightly betrayed look. He walked over to his backpack and slung it over his shoulder with his good hand.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus