Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna followed behind Markal as they walked out of the room. She closed the door behind her as she exited.
Markal (played by Tolora)

There were a few people already sitting down and eating the breakfast provided by the inn. Markal went straight to the buffet and grabbed a plate of hot biscuits and gravy.

Luna took a plate and filled it up with fruit and some biscuits.

Markal went over to Hodge while Luna was getting her breakfast and paid for their room. He came back two cups of OJ and sat at a small table.

Luna followed, sitting next to Markal.

Markal dug into his biscuits and gravy, polishing off the plateful in a few minutes. He sat back and was about to take a drink of his orange juice when he hiccuped. He didn't have a chance to drink after that. "Guess I-" *hiccup* "ate too-" *hiccup giggle* "fast."

Luna held back a laugh each time Markal hiccuped. "Hold your breath." She giggled.

Markal tried and a hiccup interrupted him before he could get farther than 5 seconds, making him start over again. The hiccups started getting farther apart though, until they were gone. He grinned at Luna. "Thanks."

Luna nodded, her giggling fit over. "Sure thing."

"Seriously, you just saved me from death by hiccups, my life is in your debt. Also my dignity, as I doubt anyone would be able to mention my death without laughing themselves to death." He grinned.

Luna couldn't help it, she bursted into another fit of giggles, drawing the attention of some other people at surrounding tables. In a few seconds, a hiccup escaped her lips as well, making her laugh even harder.

Markal laughed. "Guess I gave you my hiccups." He tried to stop laughing but everytime Luna hiccuped, it came back. "Stop, you're gonna make me have the hiccups again!"

Luna kept laughing. When she tried to breath in and calm herself down, another hiccup emerged and she started all over again. By this time, everyone in the room was staring at them, either thinking they were crazy or just having a good time.

Markal ended up hiccuping with her, tears in his eyes. They would definitely be a sight for the rest of the people in the room, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

After what seemed like forever, Luna calmed down and was breathing heavily. Her hiccups were still emerging, but they were now soft.

Markal smiled a little. "That was fun, now my sides hurt though."

Luna nodded in agreement. "My sides too."

He stretched his arm over his head, wincing as it stretched his side too, and repeated the motion on his other arm. "I don't think I've laughed that hard for a while."

"I don't think I laughed that hard ever." She confessed.

"Well, we're just gonna have to go about changing that then." He smiled at her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus