Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Verla decided it was time to test her power since she hadn't used it in a while, last time she used it, it was quite powerful. She felt she'd have no problem clearing this tower, she wanted to move and get out of this town and move somewhere safer. She walked over to the tower, and activated her powers to make sure they were strong enough. She opened the doors with a movement of her hand slowly. She peaked inside, not knowing what was in it before she stepped inside and saw two people there.
Diesel (played by Diesel84923)

(( I have to head into work. And I don’t now how this part works but since I am in the scene with you I can relinquish control of my char to you. Just don’t kill him lol. Injur. Help aid you sure. Just don’t kill him plz))
Aleem Skyla (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

There was a spiral staircase going up what looked like 3 floors, the steps on it were switching between stone, aquamarine, wood, and ruby
She looked around and caught up with the guy and jumped when the doors she entered slammed shut. "You'd think I'd be used to that by now." She said and looked at her surroundings.

((our guys are in the second room, yours is in the first...though right?))
((Yes but she saw them go into the next room and figured it was safe to follow them.))

Once she entered the temple the door at the other end of the room shut, and the lever reset, blocking off view of the boys

Aleem takes a step onto a ruby step and a burst of fire shoots up, and he falls down in shock
"Dammit." She said and pushed the lever with her magic, showing the room the man was in as he was about to enter the next.

Aleem jumps up to the aqua marine step and a geyser of water pushes him back to the bottom of the staircase
"W-wait!" She calls after him, hoping he heard her. Then he got pushed to the bottom, and he landed in front of her. She raised a brow and looked down at him with her hands on her hips "are you okay?"

"yes...you know what screw this staircase"He climbs onto the arm railing and starts to climb up that
She shook her head, but followed him. Not really wanting to say anything.

((im just gonna pretend the wolf guy is following us)) They make it to the top of the staircase"so ma'am whats your name?"
"Verla, at yer service." She said in her accent, she curtsied when they made it to the top of the stair case.

"well I'm aleem"He looks around the room. there was lettering on the floor that looked a little like "Match wrong and you will suffer" and there were 4 empty tile slots next to the door, one that had an empty space behind it, one with fire, one with water, and one with dirt, and on the floor there were 4 tiles with trianges on them
83618280-raster-illustration-four-elements-icons-line-symbols-air-fire-water-and-earth-symbol-alchemy-icons-f.jpg

((those are the alchemy symbols for fire earth air and water))
"Oh great." She said and had no idea what to do. She probably wasn't nearly as smart as Aleem was, and she didn't know if she could figure this out.

He picks two up"I know these symbols but there is one problem...the fire can be turned upside down to make water, and vice versa, just like the air and earth...but I dont know how that will effect the puzzle"
"You know" she activated her power "I could always make a shield." She said.

"ok"He put them in how he though they were and a fire burst and water geyser shot out
She put a shield over them and he activated them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus