Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Aleem Skyla (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

Dulirn wrote:
Aleem Skyla wrote:
Dulirn wrote:
((Sorry... can't keep up with this.. have fun!!))
((does that mean you are leaving???))

((Yep, it's just too fast of a pace to keep up. Enjoy!))
((hope you enjoyed the time you had here...))
((I'm confused, what did I miss?))
Nakon Tarkoth wrote:
((I'm confused, what did I miss?))

((Well read back and look until you see your last comment.))
He walked into the inn, mostly healed. He sighed and looked around wearily before plopping into a chair with a thud.
Verla put her hands on her hips "we better get something good for this."

"How should we get over to the keyhole..."
She got an idea and used her magic to put the key in the keyhole and then turned it. "Ta-da." She said in a plain tone.

"magic huh?"He said as a hidden door swung open
"You go first." She says, getting off the rail and standing in front of the hidden door.

He jumps off the hand guards and landing not very gracefully in the doorway. "ow..." He stands up and brushes himself off looking around the room.

In the room there were a lot of items, books, boxes with puzzles on them, and other stuff((tell me what kind of item your char looks for, and I'll tell you what you see))
She looked around for a magical orb that could help her extend her power and then keep it forever. Every once in a while, she had to use her power to make sure she still had it, otherwise it would go away. This orb would help her keep it without having to do it and extend her magic knowledge.

You see some orbs scattered around the room, but one with strange writing on it sticks out to you

Aleem goes over and looks at the books
He sighed and headed to a nearby smithy, hoping to get some new armor before attempting to take on the tower.

There is a smithy shop near the inn, and when he get there he sees a very diverse selection of armors and weapons
She walked over to the orb that stuck out to her, and it started to float and absorbed itself inside her chest. She knew she got what she wanted, and now her magic was even more powerful. She looked at Aleem, then at the other ones and read them.
He pulled a small coin purse out of his pocket, looking at the options.

((Actually there is something you need to do before it does that))

There is heavy armor, light armor, and there is a very expensive looking armor in the back
He picked out a longsword and a set of chainmail armor, looking at them appraisingly. "How much?"
((What?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus