Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » slides in dramatically but falls flat on face

ShadowWolfie

Hello and Welcome to RPRepository! I am ShadowWolfie and I am personally part of this website as well...obviously. Lol, anyways, I hope you have a great time and decide to stay here. If you ever need help then you can get in contact with the moderators, admins, or just go to the ‘Help’ section.
TheYodelingBear Topic Starter

8_Stars_8 wrote:
WELCOME!

the voices are always right. listen to them...always

THIS IS A SITE THAT YOU CAN ROLEPLAY ON. I'm helpful. ANYWHO. Welcome! :)

I was clueless to the purpose of this site, so I thank you so much for your help!

and they are

ShadowWolfie wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RPRepository! I am ShadowWolfie and I am personally part of this website as well...obviously. Lol, anyways, I hope you have a great time and decide to stay here. If you ever need help then you can get in contact with the moderators, admins, or just go to the ‘Help’ section.

Thank you so much! I hope I do as well, and one day become part of the website like you!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and that I’ll be able to rp with you and hear one of your puns!

PrincessMarshmellow wrote:
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and that I’ll be able to rp with you and hear one of your puns!
I hope I do too, that'd be aweome, and I'd be in a sticky situation if I don't now!

G-Get it? Cause… Marshmellow?

Fine, I'll agree it's bad.

My sense of humor must have desserted me.
Ah yes Marshmallow jokes. I love it.

PrincessMarshmellow wrote:
Ah yes Marshmallow jokes. I love it.

fingerguns
My pm is always open if you wanna chat :3c Welcome!

Oniguro wrote:
My pm is always open if you wanna chat :3c Welcome!

Thank you! I'm either horrible or really good at chatting, haven't figured it out yet.
Never heard a bear yodel before so I’m glad you joined, welcome to RPR!

SunnyD wrote:
Never heard a bear yodel before so I’m glad you joined, welcome to RPR!

We're the one and only! Thank you!
Hello and welcome to RPR! This is one of the greatest and friendliest RP website in entire internet space, so I'm sure you will have best time role playing here and make lots of new friends!!! <3 <3 <3

Love, Lotus 😊
*slides in* *falls flat on face* *swears for an exceedingly long time*

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I am FlamingPsycho, virus extraordinaire!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you have!

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

Well, nice meeting you! Enjoy our little haven here, and have a wonderous 2019!

giphy.gif

LotusFlower wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! This is one of the greatest and friendliest RP website in entire internet space, so I'm sure you will have best time role playing here and make lots of new friends!!! <3 <3 <3

Love, Lotus 😊

This place has shown all signs of being super friendly! Thank you!

FlamingPsycho wrote:
*slides in* *falls flat on face* *swears for an exceedingly long time*

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I am FlamingPsycho, virus extraordinaire!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you have!

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

Well, nice meeting you! Enjoy our little haven here, and have a wonderous 2019!

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/shy030IeNMQmc/giphy. gif[/img]

!!!

Thank you! I probably will PM you!

taking over the world sounds fun too
Hi there YodelingBear (Or if you would prefer I use another nickname or your full name, feel free to let me know!), welcome to RPR! As you can see the community here is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

Lol, I know how it goes to just vomit words, I tend to do that if someone doesn't stop me, hahah. Like you I enjoy freeform RP, love Sci-Fi (though I enjoy fantasy equally well), and have been RP'ing for years, though not my entire life, hahah.

I'd love to hear some of your puns sometime, I absolutely adore them (probably why Beast Boy is my favorite Teen Titans character, to be honest)! Also I find all kinds of stuff fun, from combat to drama to just cute fluff! :D

Anyway, look at me, I am rambling just like I said I would. Speaking of RP';s, do you enjoy fandom-based RP's? (RP's set in worlds that are copyrighted by a published author, movie, etc.) If so, any particular ones?

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Hi there YodelingBear (Or if you would prefer I use another nickname or your full name, feel free to let me know!), welcome to RPR! As you can see the community here is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

Lol, I know how it goes to just vomit words, I tend to do that if someone doesn't stop me, hahah. Like you I enjoy freeform RP, love Sci-Fi (though I enjoy fantasy equally well), and have been RP'ing for years, though not my entire life, hahah.

I'd love to hear some of your puns sometime, I absolutely adore them (probably why Beast Boy is my favorite Teen Titans character, to be honest)! Also I find all kinds of stuff fun, from combat to drama to just cute fluff! :D

Anyway, look at me, I am rambling just like I said I would. Speaking of RP';s, do you enjoy fandom-based RP's? (RP's set in worlds that are copyrighted by a published author, movie, etc.) If so, any particular ones?

Don't get me wrong! I love fantasy too, (and modern and all the rest of them) Sci-Fi is just the one I'd take too a desert island.

You'll have to be pretty sharp to pick some of them up. Or it might cut you down when you do realize them.

Fandom RPs? I mostly exist on a world of my head, but I'm always enjoying reading novels and most details get sucked in from them into my characters. My first real OC were based off of Popple and Rookie from the Mario&Luigi series (Glorp and Glorp,actually!). And I always love being introduced to new stuff,so I don't doubt that I can fall into any fandom rp pretty natrually!

((also yodel is fine but call me whatever!)
Ok, noted, hahah! ^_^

*Jots that down with the point that I got!*

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Ok, noted, hahah! ^_^

*Jots that down with the point that I got!*
*snicker*
If we're getting into a pun war, I won't spear you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » slides in dramatically but falls flat on face

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus