Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

"Enjoy.... The more you kill, the more you want to kill, and more of a HP boost you get. A level doesn't boost your hp significantly. Killing does. A long with your strength and defense"
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

Frost found some week monsters to kill. Then he started killing them one by one he went from level 1 to level 10. Frost His Hp grew by each kill.” Like this?” He asked as he killed more
"Mhm. Its what determination and hate failed at."

Frost stopped killing and looked at shinkai.” What do you mean.” He said killing one more monster.
Jace Ignis (played anonymously)

He fell into the underground, screaming and flailing until he landed face-first into a pile of leaves. "Ow...."

((Forgot I made him anonymous.))
Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

Chara stood from the onslaught of the attacks and looked behind her and sees Sans and he was surprised by her being there first "Well kid...What will you do now sense we have two demons on our hands" Sans says with his big smile "I will need your...help" Chara says sourly "I thought you would" Sans says "We will bring judgement to this Frost...But his power...I have never seen someone CONTINUE so many times without RESET" Chara sighs "We will wait and we will deliver judgement" Chara says leaning against a pillar ((Jace if you are joining please post in the recruitment thread first then i will let you in))
((That was my 2nd char))

((Oh okay!))

He rubbed his head, mumbling. "Ugh, what happened?"

((Im gone for 3 hours))

((K bye))

Frost looks at Sans while frost is still fighting.” Im not giving up that easy because.” He said with a evil grin.” I have a demon inside me as well.”

Roseline Roatta wrote:
((Im gone for 3 hours))

((See you in 3 hours))

((Back sooner than i thought)) Sans just had his trademark smile "I'm not alone as you might think" Chara came out of the shadows and smiled at Frost "I'm sorry Frost but i can not allow you to continue" Chara was filled with DETERMINATION to kill Frost and break his CONTINUE button "Its a beautiful day outside" Chara says "The birds are crying" Sans says "The dust is scattering" Chara says "And people like you" Sans says "Should be burning in HELL" They both say with sans eye showing and Chara's HATE face showing

((And gone again))

*Frost pressed reset* he was filled with DETERMINATION again

Chara sighed as he hit RESET before he even had his judgement and she looked at Sans knowing what he was going to say "He hit the RESET button before judgement even happened... Hes going to try to do it all again I have seen it happen before plenty of times"

He was sitting in the starter area, whistling.

Chara sighed and said to Sans "There is another fallen and i have an idea about it" Chara smiled and Sans said "If your idea is to use the new Fallen against Frost that might not be such a bad idea" Sans said thinking "We could use more DETERMINATION" Chara nodded and went to a Dog Boat and took it to snowdin and went through the forest and into the ruins and as she went through the house Toriel saw her and went wide eyed as she saw her dead child walking from the stairs to the front door and said "I must be imagining things" And Chara smiled as she heard it and walked through front door and went through the Ruins remembering all the paths she took when she was younger and she went into the starting area and stood in the hall way and whistled a shrill note

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus