Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

*MISS* "Keep trying and you might hit me!" She said laughing and she side stepped him and she again slashed at him her HATE face showing and the Pure Black Liquid HATE showing and her SOUL Black as night

rolled 1d10 and got 7
To hit: 6 or over to hit

He roared in pain and rage, spikes of steel and bone ripping out of the ground and spearing her.

*she pressed CONTINUE* "Thats a nice trick but that wont help" She said smiling and Roses clothes flashed to Chara's clothes but did not go back and her face was definitly Chara's now "Finally! FULL CONTROL!" she smiled widely and she slashed at him with a furry of attacks and if one hits Nakon its instant Death

rolled 1d10 and got 6
To hit: 6 or over to hit

rolled 1d10 and got 7
Same

rolled 1d6 and got 3
Same

He collapsed, muttering something as he fell.

Chara just smiled over him knowing she won "DIE!" She yelled and stabbed downwards into his heart killing him
He chuckled weakly as his HP drained. "Heh....." He grabbed her by the wrist, a marking forming there.

Chara frowned and stabbed downwards again showing no MERCY
He died, turning into dust and leaving behind his sword and a small pendant.
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

Frost jumped in to the fight. He went up against Chara.” Snap out of it rose.“ he said pulling out his toy knife and shlashing with rage.” I don’t want hurt you.” He said

rolled 10d4 and got 27

Chara picked up the pendant reconizing the shape *Heart Pendant aquired* she smiled as she is the Heart Pendant that Asriel was suppose to give her....Before she died and she looked at Frost at his petty attempt to attack her and she looked at him and with a kick to the stomach she launched him into a pillar which had Real Knives pokeing out of it

*He pressed CONTINUE* and sat back to think of something.

Chara saw him come back and she smiled her red eyes starting to get a black edge to them and a black goo creeping up her arm and she smiled and her knife started to flash colors and it turned yellow and shot a bunch of Justice Pellets at him
His SOUL floated in the void, slowly breaking.

"Im not just from one Universe! IM FROM ALL OF THEM!" She said and her clothes turned into the Underfell Chara's clothes but she still had the looks of Glitchtale Chara

*he pressed CONTINUE* again as he died “ ill do anything let me join you I want to feel the HATRED.” He said screaming in pain

"NEVER NO OTHER CAN WITH STAND THE POWER OF HATRED!" she slashed again and again and again each time he continued she got stronger but her endurance weakened
Sorry. My phone died))
((R.I.P.))

((EXACTLY))
Lol im here now tho. Ima just have shinkai watch))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus