Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

His SOUL shattered, shards flying out into the multiverse, or something. I dunno.
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

*he keeps pressing CONTINUE* until her endurance Depleted
Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

She panted "How can one CONTINUE so much without giving up!" She said trying one feeble slash
Shinkai sat there, watching it all. "You sure you dont want a boost Chara?" I smiled, clearly willing to give my power to someone else

"I don't need it..." she said standing up and smiled "I have..." She realized she used up all the DETERMINATION that Rose had in her

Frost had blood pooring out of his body “ it’s my Determination.” He said as he rolled out the way of your slash.

"Can you SPARE some DETERMINATION perhaps?"

"Shinkai"
((May I rejoin as a diff char?))

((Yes))
"i dont have determination. Something bette then it. Bloodlust... I will gladly spare some...." He sent a small bit of energy towards chara. It looked similar to Determination, but it was.... Darker. Stronger. It seemed to fuel itself.

((AND TIME FOR ME TO GO!))
Oof.))

Frost screams “ what are you to doing Shinkai are you crazy.” He got behind Chara and sliced her legs with a real knife. “ give me some power Shinkai.” He said

rolled 10d6 and got 39

"Make me." He chuckled. "I love chaos.... So, unless you cause it, no."

Frost grins evilly “I can Cause it I’ll do anything you want to do.”
He said as he spits on the blood from his mouth.
"Hehe.... You know that you two would become allies, right? My soul wont allow you two to attack each other."

Frost spitting out more blood “ that’s my whole plan to be allies with you and chara.” He said “ I’ll will kill everyone I have to. To protect you and Chara.” He said as he stopped attacking Chara. Frost just laid in his pool of blood.
"Ok....." He smiled, sending another bit of energy towards Frost

Frost got up and crack his neck.” Im back baby” He said as the energy flows through him. Frost still has the knife out. “ let’s kill something.” He said evilly he clothes are covered blood and he has blood dripping out of his eyes and down his cheek.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus