Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

“Sorry for saying that you should die.” She apologized and decide to hug Sage “Lets be friend , everybody should be friends with each other so there won’t be fights anymore and that we can go home.”

She smiled “I really wanna go home and with fights and argues it won’t work.”
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

"I'm sorry for what I said also." She knelt down and hugged the girl back. "From now on call me Sage, that's my name, and since you don't want to reveal you're name I'll just refer to you as little girl." She said and stood back up.
“Little girl.” She laughed and shook her head “Then call me chicken little , it’s our secret , you can only call me that cause we are friends.”

“What should we do now?” “I think the best thing to do is trying to find a place to stay.”
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

(This is adorable. Too bad Lisa's not exactly there to be hidden behind, cookie. ;-; .)

"Sweet, we're all friends now," Raven trots to Sage and Liliath. She leans on Liliath and purrs. "Hey there, I'm Raven. Heh heh...please don't pull my tail."
“Wow a cat!” She shouted . She picked the cat up “I love cats.” “Did you know there is a musical made about cats , i saw it oh god I love cats.” She smiled and pet the cat “I love you Raven.”

(Ofcourse is in a childish way )
Victi was.... Quiet, thinking. Her tails flicked periodically, and eventually she let out a mildly aggravated sigh.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Lisa shakes her head. "I haven't the slightest idea, but I don't like any of it. Speaking of which, I'd like to introduce you...to..." she trails off as she realizes Liliath is not inside. "Shi- that little-" She opens the door and looks outside. "And the insect is gone too!" She angrily throws the door shut, but when she meets Hazely's face, she's pale as a ghost. "I-I'm sorry. I need to find that girl." She's opens the door to leave, but pauses in the entry way. "This...this is uh...I shouldn't ask, but" -deep breath, exhale slowly- "Can you help me find her?"

Raven tenses when the girl scoops her up in a big hug. She waits for Liliath to yank our her hair or smack her, but, although the girl's stroking is a little rough, she doesn't get hurt. Raven stars purring and nuzzles Liliath's arm. "And you're pretty okay, little girl," she chuckles. Through half-lidded eyes, she sees Victi's flicking tail and says, "What's the matter, Foxy?"
"That house's window was two framed before, and there were four steps. Now there are four frames and three steps, with a metal box on the door. Someone please tell me that I'm not correct about that," she explains, pinching the bone between her eyes, "I really don't want this place to be morphic."
“Metal box?” She said curious “If it wasn’t there before then it means that there are more survivors who have stuff or that the murder tries to trick us.”

“Someone should check in the house .” She looked around “1 of us!”

"I can go," Raven volunteers. "I'm small and fast and really hard to stab." She remembers the pointy spikes that almost got her in the first building and shudders, but if she survived one trap, she can survive another.

Also, good chance that this is a same house she just left and that Victi has a bad memory. She does have doubts about the latter; the fox girl seems pretty sharp.
“I go with you.” “I am small to and fast too.” “Lets go!” She shouted excited . As she let go off the cat

“I hope I don’t die.” She joked
"I've.... Dealt with morphic locales before. The place isn't strictly... alive, but it can change when you're not looking. Usually things are pretty uniform, so the changes are hard to spot. I've been trying to look for signs of that, and a few other annoying options, since I noticed that magic and tech don't work.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage shrugged and just let them do their stuff and she waited.
"No," Victi said, suddenly. "Not a telepath. It didn't immediately try to talk to Raven, which it would have if it knew you two were related. The place could have suggested a form, assuming that thing is part of this place, but it's more likely she's here." Then she retuned to silence.

"That's a relief," Raven says, "Sort of. I don't want to meet Real Lisa here." She trots to the door of the new house. "Let's go! I can't open doors by myself." Upon realizing that, she's glad to have a bunch of opposable thumbs by her side.
"If she's here, which is seeming very likely, she's here without us," Victi stated, bothered. "From what you've said about your adventures, she'd be a good asset, even if she does get spooked and probably doesn't have her magic."
Liliath decide to open the door “We should make a plan to get out off this place.”
"I suggesst experiment-tation. I have lit-tle perssonal knowl-edgge of such phhenomena, but am aware that in ssome casses thhese placcess may loop back on themsselves. We musst determine if thhiss iss the case, and, if sso, leaving by convention-nal meanss may be imp-possible. We musst be prepared to deal withh thhat possibilt-ty," Tsi'ka hissed, clearly troubled.
Victi squeezed her eyes shut and sighed, before saying in a mildly irritated tone, "okay, so that's true, but I was going to avoid telling them that, because that option really sucks."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus