Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

((Edit))
((who is she talking to iam confused))
Liliath wrote:
((who is she talking to iam confused))

((Vincent, disguised as Lisa. It can't alter its scent, and she's noticed that something's off. I'll make a quick edit))
((Lilith read the oc chat please))
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87)

(( im sorry im a noob here. what do i do? ))
Lillith wrote:
(( im sorry im a noob here. what do i do? ))

((Read the other chat of this rp , where we discuss things in))
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

((Door's gonna have to be broken, locked both ways to make stuff hard. Probably ain't a heavy door, might even already be damaged and possible for Seo to kick down?))
((Lets forgot that that happend))
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Liliath wrote:
((Lets forgot that that happend))

((All forgotten, lol))
((Hi! Could I join, please? I may not be that good with responding a lot, so I may not be able to have much of an actual part...))
Adam Paite wrote:
((Hi! Could I join, please? I may not be that good with responding a lot, so I may not be able to have much of an actual part...))

((If you want to, go check in in the OOC channel ))
((Should Adam be curious, there's a pile of folders of incident reports and other documents on a nearby desk. If they feel that reading or trying to figure out what's going on might be helpful for their mental state, those may be worthwhile))

((Probably should say that Niskali overshot his target by quite a bit if he was aiming to find Liliath, but this works too.))
((Had she moved that far? I can fix that. Avi does a forget))

((Well, the store could be in view, though the fact that it is prime land-shifting time would make it unlikely. It's not so much Liliath moving far away but more or less the place screwing around with its layout again.

I'll let you decide if it needs fixing, because this could actually still work. I'll just say that the girl did at least manage to get outside.))
((Who's to say they're coming from the close side? :3

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say or at least imply that some of the "landmark" locations stay in the same relative positions to one another? Though I guess them getting yoinked en-route works regardless.))

((Did I set up the grocery store as a landmark location?

I probably did; need to write this stuff down. Carry on.))
((XD))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus