Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random observations about life on earth...

LakotaSiouxWarrior

All you need is love❤❤
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

SexySultryBabe wrote:
All you need is love❤❤

And when the broken hearted people, living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be... 🎶🎵🎶🎵
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Abigail_Austin wrote:
SexySultryBabe wrote:
All you need is love❤❤

And when the broken hearted people, living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be... 🎶🎵🎶🎵
imagine all the people living in peace 💕
RimCaster

Abigail_Austin wrote:
RimCaster wrote:
People who throw away food, obviously never worked hours in the sun digging out potatoes from field or even took care of the vegetables.

True. I have to admit I haven't. But I don't know if you could call what I eat and throw away "food," it's been processed into something with very little nutritional value. But yeah. Good point, we have no idea how hard it is to farm. Well, I don't, anyway.

Yeah I meant more like throwing it away while it is good, not rotten.

Anyway my family and I often did collect potatoes and put them in bags and once full, we put them in another bag and we continued until the ended
the row. Of course we had some help of machine, so not all work was done by us but still it was taxing task.
Depending on how many rows we did it took from 2 to 4 hours.
After the collection we put it in the bazaar and sold it there.

Of course we had other vegetables like onions, carrots, cabbages, salad, beans, courgette, brocolli and others.
While my father also seeded trees and vegetables, I think we have apple tree and pear tree and some others on the field.
Second factor is time, it takes months for a seed to grow into vegetable.

You need to make sure they have good temperature to be seeded, that they areput deep enough but not too deep and the distance between each vegetable.

Note: My grandpa had horses so he possibly done it manually

RimCaster wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
RimCaster wrote:
People who throw away food, obviously never worked hours in the sun digging out potatoes from field or even took care of the vegetables.

True. I have to admit I haven't. But I don't know if you could call what I eat and throw away "food," it's been processed into something with very little nutritional value. But yeah. Good point, we have no idea how hard it is to farm. Well, I don't, anyway.

Yeah I meant more like throwing it away while it is good, not rotten.

Anyway my family and I often did collect potatoes and put them in bags and once full, we put them in another bag and we continued until the ended
the row. Of course we had some help of machine, so not all work was done by us but still it was taxing task.
Depending on how many rows we did it took from 2 to 4 hours.
After the collection we put it in the bazaar and sold it there.

Of course we had other vegetables like onions, carrots, cabbages, salad, beans, courgette, brocolli and others.
While my father also seeded trees and vegetables, I think we have apple tree and pear tree and some others on the field.
Second factor is time, it takes months for a seed to grow into vegetable.

You need to make sure they have good temperature to be seeded, that they areput deep enough but not too deep and the distance between each vegetable.

Note: My grandpa had horses so he possibly done it manually

THAT....is quite impressive, Rimcaster. I see what you mean. All that work to plant it, grow it, and harvest it, wash it, and package it, and then someone throws it away. Yeah, this is true.

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
SexySultryBabe wrote:
All you need is love❤❤

imagine all the people living in peace 💕

You may say, I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. 🎶🎵🎶🎵

((Seriously, though. The Beattles are so good.))
Vitamins is slang for vital minerals and slang is slang for short language. Boom.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The best gift is giving and sharing your freindship with freinds ❤❤
Rogue-Scribe

Value your friendships always.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Yours also u rock ❤🎸
Why do all my brilliant thoughts occur when I’m tired or in the shower?

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Vitamins is slang for vital minerals and slang is slang for short language. Boom.

Freaking interesting!

*round of applause*

Encore encore! :)

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Why do all my brilliant thoughts occur when I’m tired or in the shower?

Shower=meditative state?

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Yours also u rock ❤🎸

You all both rock. 🎵🎵🎵
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Abigail_Austin wrote:
SexySultryBabe wrote:
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Yours also u rock ❤🎸

You all both rock. 🎵🎵🎵
so do you 🎸🎸🎸we're a power trio
LakotaSiouxWarrior

All my inspiration either comes from being heart broken or true love 💔❤
Rogue-Scribe

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
SexySultryBabe wrote:
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Yours also u rock ❤🎸

You all both rock. 🎵🎵🎵
so do you 🎸🎸🎸we're a power trio

We Rock! :D

My random observation is my generation talked a good talk back in the 60's and 70's, but we dropped the ball. Look at the world with the climate change and with the two big boys again playing games with nukes and dropping treaties, were' as fvcked as ever. My deepest apologies to my children's and grandchildren's generations for the world that is passed to them.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Suwako423 wrote:
Folks also say that Abigail has to use the Replicator to replicate some Raktajino

Ok, see, I speak fluent Star Trek but I'm not fluent in anime, so while I know what a relicator is, I unfortunately don't know what a Raktajino is. But I'll replicate some synthohol.
you do know that a Raktajino is basically Klingon Coffee.
nightmqre

Observation: police in my city have big ass machine guns

Suwako423 wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Suwako423 wrote:
Folks also say that Abigail has to use the Replicator to replicate some Raktajino

Ok, see, I speak fluent Star Trek but I'm not fluent in anime, so while I know what a relicator is, I unfortunately don't know what a Raktajino is. But I'll replicate some synthohol.
you do know that a Raktajino is basically Klingon Coffee.

Now I do...

You out Trekked me. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random observations about life on earth...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus