Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Hades_

Write Nile for me!
Demilicious Topic Starter

PrettySir wrote:
Write Nile for me!

Of course! <3

XPQFopb.png
Um... I have 3 names that I want to try. Which one would you enjoy better? Syrenity, Lazari, and Alyssa Rose. All of them are my characters so you choose because I love my children equally! ^v^

Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
Um... I have 3 names that I want to try. Which one would you enjoy better? Syrenity, Lazari, and Alyssa Rose. All of them are my characters so you choose because I love my children equally! ^v^

Aww that's awesome! I decided to go with Lazari because it's also part of your username, as well as the fact that I haven't gotten to do a 'z' yet. Thanks so much! Hope you like it. :D

TbpuC99.png
*gasps and nearly chokes before grinning like a little demon*

One more slot?! *cackles like a hyena*

This'll be great fun.
I'm going to give you what I think will be a MASSIVE challenge...

I want you to try my madness tainted wonderland cheshire neko's name
Ceshokiesh

His name is so strange lol

If you don't mind of course...
Thanks! Funny thing is... Lazari and Syrenity are almost the same person so I basically asked you to do 2 characters instead of 3. Sorry! XD

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
*gasps and nearly chokes before grinning like a little demon*

One more slot?! *cackles like a hyena*

This'll be great fun.
I'm going to give you what I think will be a MASSIVE challenge...

I want you to try my madness tainted wonderland cheshire neko's name
Ceshokiesh

His name is so strange lol

If you don't mind of course...

Ugh, Ozzie! Yes! You spoil me~ <3 Happy to say I didn't have to look at my laminated sheets this time at all. :D

Hsu9fRI.png

Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
Thanks! Funny thing is... Lazari and Syrenity are almost the same person so I basically asked you to do 2 characters instead of 3. Sorry! XD

No sorry needed! It was fun and I'm glad it worked out so well. :D
8) Woooooooah maaaaan, that is flipping insanely epic!!!

*gasps and nearly chokes again* PLEASE TELL ME I CAN PUT THAT ON HIS PROFILE?!! *begging puppy eyes*

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
8) Woooooooah maaaaan, that is flipping insanely epic!!!

*gasps and nearly chokes again* PLEASE TELL ME I CAN PUT THAT ON HIS PROFILE?!! *begging puppy eyes*

Venture forth, my dude. <3

Of course you can!! XD
*double fist pump* YASSS!

...I really wish I had the patience to do something like this...make my own language. It's a really pretty script too~ :3

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
*double fist pump* YASSS!

...I really wish I had the patience to do something like this...make my own language. It's a really pretty script too~ :3

Aww, thank you, Ozzie! <3 I really, really wanted it to be pretty. XD However, patience really had nothing to do with it though honestly. I just doodled and decided letters on small doodles I liked. It's really that easy. You could totally do it! <3
Demilicious wrote:
Aww, thank you, Ozzie! <3 I really, really wanted it to be pretty. XD However, patience really had nothing to do with it though honestly. I just doodled and decided letters on small doodles I liked. It's really that easy. You could totally do it! <3

That...is genius.
o.o
...maybe I could then :3 Anyways, I've put it on the last page of his profile along with credit to you and a link to Tam'nýer—a' as well~

If I ever get enough free time I will join the group...but right now I don't have enough free time to be able to keep up. I have totally been obsessively reading the lore and everything though!

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
Demilicious wrote:

That...is genius.
o.o
...maybe I could then :3 Anyways, I've put it on the last page of his profile along with credit to you and a link to Tam'nýer—a' as well~

If I ever get enough free time I will join the group...but right now I don't have enough free time to be able to keep up. I have totally been obsessively reading the lore and everything though!

You're an absolute treasure, Ozzie. Bless you. I'm so touched, I'm sending you virtual snugs. Seriously, just as I stated before, you really do spoil me, friend. <3 And don't worry about joining, silly. Life gets busy - that's a good thing, y'know. Means we're alive. ;)
David Faladjakaria (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Demi’s Language
Demilicious wrote:
David Faladjakaria wrote:
I'll give you a good one to do.... Meet David. He was resurrected after being wiped out in the zombie apocolypse of December.

Challenge accepted! :D Also, merry belated undead Christmas. Sorry I missed that.

TKk335c.png

Wow! Thank you! You are awesome!

David Faladjakaria wrote:
Wow! Thank you! You are awesome!

Aww, thank you!! It was a pleasure, truly. Thank you for submitting your character, Dunedain! :)
Demilicious wrote:
damnationfromafar wrote:
I've been reading about your worlds language, find it very interesting, and seriously gifted to be able to come up with an entire language. Also, I'm obsessed with hand written letters in any language, sooo *bounces on toes*

Deirdre

Ah, rock on! I am touched. Thanks so much, Damnation. <3 Yours looks a bit rattling as D & R are two letters that exacerbate dyslexia in the lore, so your name was really awesome to write, but I'm not gonna lie, I had to re-read it a bunch to make sure I got it right. I hope you like it. I also hope that you're feeling better from earlier. <3

6ewg1r1.png

Thank you! It's beautiful and amusing, because people are always spelling my name wrong, reading it wrong, saying it wrong! Glad it was fun but challenging to write. I'm feeling okay-ish. Not great, but eh.

damnationfromafar wrote:
Thank you! It's beautiful and amusing, because people are always spelling my name wrong, reading it wrong, saying it wrong! Glad it was fun but challenging to write. I'm feeling okay-ish. Not great, but eh.

I'm glad you like it. I gotta say, I actually really like your name. It's beautiful. As for your mood, I sincerely hope it picks up, and I'm happy that you aren't below that 'neutral' line as that is an awful place to be. If appropriate and acceptable; virtual hugs to you.
Serafina Ana Mariano (played anonymously)

If you ever open this up again, would you possibly write down Serafina's name? <3 Thanks!

Serafina Ana Mariano wrote:
If you ever open this up again, would you possibly write down Serafina's name? <3 Thanks!

You caught me at a good time. I just made tea, so I figured why the heck not? I hope you like it. <3 Thanks so much for the practice :)

MAs6HXp.png

P.ost S.cript: It just says Serafina. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus