Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Serafina Ana Mariano (played anonymously)

Demilicious wrote:
Serafina Ana Mariano wrote:
If you ever open this up again, would you possibly write down Serafina's name? <3 Thanks!

You caught me at a good time. I just made tea, so I figured why the heck not? I hope you like it. <3 Thanks so much for the practice :)

MAs6HXp.png

P.ost S.cript: It just says Serafina. :)

XD I didn't expect you to write the entire thing down! XD
Demilicious Topic Starter

WHAT!? How dare! Like, why didn't you? Freaking slave driver - ugh! Here XD XD <3 (Totally cause I just bloody wanted to)

n1RaTpS.png

Ana Mariano
Serafina Ana Mariano (played anonymously)

Demilicious wrote:

WHAT!? How dare! Like, why didn't you? Freaking slave driver - ugh! Here XD XD <3 (Totally cause I just bloody wanted to)

n1RaTpS.png

Ana Mariano

XD THANK YOU ;) <3
Well, if you decide to open it again, you can write mine out!...

It’s technically four words (if you count my Roman numerals)...Katayoku no Tenshi VII...Anyway, thanks in advance, regardless if you do or don’t decide to write it!
Demilicious wrote:
Katia wrote:
My username please!

Thanks, Katia! Here's your name. <3

M7SLjBE.png

Thank you. It's lovely!
nightmqre

How did I miss this!? :( Ahh, if this ever opens back up, is it possible you could write Sarah? All the others look absolutely amazing owo

KatayokuNoTenshiVII wrote:
Well, if you decide to open it again, you can write mine out!...

It’s technically four words (if you count my Roman numerals)...Katayoku no Tenshi VII...Anyway, thanks in advance, regardless if you do or don’t decide to write it!

Without the 7 at the end. <3

Eo3TsiV.png
StaticNightmares wrote:
How did I miss this!? :( Ahh, if this ever opens back up, is it possible you could write Sarah? All the others look absolutely amazing owo

Sarah. :D Any other Sarah's out there, feel free to use it! <3

uEK1dqL.png
Imthenaysayer

Demilicious wrote:
Imthenaysayer wrote:
Can you write my name please

But only naysayer

Absolutely! Thank you so much for participating. Hope you like it! :)

do5byLu.png
Thanks
Demilicious wrote:
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
...I really wish I had the patience to do something like this...make my own language. It's a really pretty script too~ :3

I just doodled and decided letters on small doodles I liked. It's really that easy. You could totally do it! <3

Dude! I did the exact same thing with a friend of mine! Though it's not as complex as C'ërod, it's formatted in a similar way, which I thought was interesting. :)
Not to mention, um?? it's so nice to look at/read???

And, if you decide to do more, I'd love to add "Melena" to the queue!<3
RainbowPitch

This
Is
Dope
Omg cooooooool
Just reading through all of them has been really neat. I love how you write the vowels in C'ërod, it's gorgeous ❤❤
If you ever get the time, I'd be over the moon to see 'Magnus' in your world's beautiful language.

tisonlychaos wrote:
Demilicious wrote:
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
...I really wish I had the patience to do something like this...make my own language. It's a really pretty script too~ :3

I just doodled and decided letters on small doodles I liked. It's really that easy. You could totally do it! <3

Dude! I did the exact same thing with a friend of mine! Though it's not as complex as C'ërod, it's formatted in a similar way, which I thought was interesting. :)
Not to mention, um?? it's so nice to look at/read???

And, if you decide to do more, I'd love to add "Melena" to the queue!<3

Ah, that's awesome! Do you two still use it? :) Also, huge thanks! When I finished making all the doodles and started writing out a poem a member of Tam wrote, I was pretty taken back by how pretty it looked. I mean, I wanted it to be that way, but it definitely surpassed the expectations of my own ability. So, my satisfaction with it only increases when others enjoy it too. Thanks so much, Mel! Your name is below. <3

MEqQAge.png
RainbowPitch wrote:
This
Is
Dope
Omg cooooooool
Just reading through all of them has been really neat. I love how you write the vowels in C'ërod, it's gorgeous ❤❤
If you ever get the time, I'd be over the moon to see 'Magnus' in your world's beautiful language.

Ahh, thank you, Magnus! You're always such a treat, and so kind. Here's your name, Love. I hope you like it! <3

1gIwSYt.png

Katia wrote:
Thank you. It's lovely!
Imthenaysayer wrote:
Thanks

More than welcome to the both of you. Thank you so much for participating and giving me practice. :D <3
RainbowPitch

Demilicous wrote:
Ahh, thank you, Magnus! You're always such a treat, and so kind. Here's your name, Love. I hope you like it! <3

1gIwSYt.png
Aaaaah! It's gorgeous! I'm in love with the way this language is written. Thank you so much for a special little piece of it!
Hi Demi XD

I remember creating a language of my own for some of my species, but wOW I never even attempted another written format.

So if you're not busy, can you write 'Ayuraime'? It's after one of my characters
Demilicious wrote:

Ah, that's awesome! Do you two still use it? :) Also, huge thanks! When I finished making all the doodles and started writing out a poem a member of Tam wrote, I was pretty taken back by how pretty it looked. I mean, I wanted it to be that way, but it definitely surpassed the expectations of my own ability. So, my satisfaction with it only increases when others enjoy it too. Thanks so much, Mel! Your name is below. <3

MEqQAge.png

Unfortunately, no because we go to separate schools now and we don't talk too much during the school year due to how much we both do!
Also, oh-my-goodness-it's-so-amazing, aa! Thank you so much, Demi! ^_^<3
Huh. I missed it. Well, anyways, hey Demi! If you ever feel like adding on another, you could always write my name, Dylan. I think that's pretty dang cool and, in all honesty, makes your group sound far more interesting and wonderful. Sadly, I've never had a successful group RP experience. Either way, it would be neat!
RimCaster

Wow I haven't seen handwriting before. It resembles a bit Asian languages while remaining unique. Well then I have a request if it wouldn't be trouble could you write 'Camillus' if you could I would be grateful.
This is amazing!!!
If you're still doing a few of these, please feel free to write mine! <3

You are so good at this oh my goooosh
My user name
Demilicous wrote:
Without the 7 at the end. <3

Eo3TsiV.png

Beautiful! Thank you very much!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus