Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Demilicious wrote:

Ayuraime for Tora :D

Rokp3gU.png

Looks great, Demi! And upon seeing all of these, I'm starting to figure out the pattern you're using, with vowels+y on the right side and the first vowel written on the left of the consonant column.

It's super fun to see your creativity and I love it! Now you might inspire me to make a written language of my own...possibly. XD Or at least, actually catalogue a dictionary and some basic grammar for my existing elven language. XD
Would it be possible to get this done for "Nysphina"? ;o; This calligraphy is so precise and pretty, yo. I'm living for it and totally okay with waiting however long is necessary!
Demilicious Topic Starter

StaticNightmares wrote:
I put mine on my profile (with the correct credit, obviously~) hope you don't mind ^_^

Aww, absolutely! Thank you. I'm glad you like it so much. <3
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Looks great, Demi! And upon seeing all of these, I'm starting to figure out the pattern you're using, with vowels+y on the right side and the first vowel written on the left of the consonant column.

It's super fun to see your creativity and I love it! Now you might inspire me to make a written language of my own...possibly. XD Or at least, actually catalogue a dictionary and some basic grammar for my existing elven language. XD

You totally should! It's plenty of fun. :) As for figuring it out, I'm not sure why you had to figure it out? I added the information on the first post of this thread, and it's on Tam on the Languages page. But if you wanted to read more about the rules of C'ërod, here's the link to the Languages page of the group.
Kudos to you though for figuring it out on your own! :D

As for JohntheWarden & Peachcakes, I'll add you two to the list in the meantime. Just had a seizure last night, and energy depletes pretty quickly afterwards. No worries though, I'll be right as rain in another day or so. <3

If anyone else wants in, please add yourself down below. :)
LowResCrab perhaps? pretty weird I know lol
Hollyfrost

Uh, okay so 1. This is great. and 2. Could you do the name Meowzer L Sassafras, please? Or just Meowzer if that's too long. (Kinda weird, I know.)

Added you two (LowRez & Hollyfrost) to the list! There's room for one more. :D
Thekaleidoscope

If it's okay, could I take the last slot with my name: Theo ?

Thekaleidoscope wrote:
If it's okay, could I take the last slot with my name: Theo ?

Totally! <3 I'll add you :)

I wasn't able to finish off everyone, but I'll get there for sure. <3

Going in order of request:

Hikari Yagaza for Hikari_Yagaza

qR97eRj.png

Lucreé for LightSide-Lucree - complete with accent ;)

qVSG6hG.png

John Silvershield for JohnTheWarden - Not gonna lie, I didn't realize how consonant heavy the last name was. That was a huge file before I scaled it down! XD

9M1vBwh.png

And last but not least, Nysphina for Peachcakes

lXJtppo.png

Thanks everyone! For those still waiting, I will get to your names soon. <3
Whoa! That's a pretty long name!
It's funny how when you look at it first it looks indecipherable, but once you know the writing technique everything becomes clear as the light of day.
Thanks for the writing, I'll put it into my characters sheet!
Demilicious wrote:
I wasn't able to finish off everyone, but I'll get there for sure. <3

Going in order of request:

Hikari Yagaza for Hikari_Yagaza

qR97eRj.png

Omg its amazing thank you!
Demilicious wrote:
Lucreé for LightSide-Lucree - complete with accent ;)

qVSG6hG.png

Oh my gods, this is incredible~! Thank you so much! I know you said it's fine to use this on my profile, but I have to ask for clarification: D-do you mind if I include this next to a self-avatar graphic I'm finishing up for my profile? I'll definitely include credit for your work!

A huge "You're Welcome!!" to everyone. You all helped me so much! I've basically everything down pat now and I couldn't have done it without you. <3 :)
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Oh my gods, this is incredible~! Thank you so much! I know you said it's fine to use this on my profile, but I have to ask for clarification: D-do you mind if I include this next to a self-avatar graphic I'm finishing up for my profile? I'll definitely include credit for your work!

Oh my goodness! YES!! So much yes! That's so sweet of you. Consider me very honoured. <3

Onto the last three names!

LowResCrab for LowRezCrab

X1yvWV0.png

Meowzer L Sassafras for Hollyfrost (Now, the double S has a rule in C'ërod, so it got a different symbol. Also, Sassafras is the nickname for one of my sisters, so this tickled me pink. <3 )

mXNv27J.png

Theo for Thekaleidoscope

bceAC6O.png

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! <3 <3 <3
Hollyfrost

Thank you for doing this! ^_^ It's awesome.
Thank you so much!!! It’s totally awesome :) beautiful and intricate
Thekaleidoscope

Demilicious wrote:
Theo for Thekaleidoscope

bceAC6O.png

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! <3 <3 <3

Oh my god, this is so beautiful! This is definitely going on my profile! Thank you so much for taking your time to create this ^^

You are so very welcome. It was truly a pleasure. You guys are so kind too. I'm tickled pink to read how many of you like, even love the look of the language. <3 Totally keeps making my week to see how many of you like it so much to add it to your profiles too. Thank you so very much, it means so much to me. :) <3
Demilicious wrote:

And last but not least, Nysphina for Peachcakes

lXJtppo.png

Thanks everyone! For those still waiting, I will get to your names soon. <3

this watered my crops and brought good fortune into my life oh my god
DEMI THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ♥ It's so elegant and definitely something my vain little fey heiress would want to represent her being. if it's alright with you i will be slapping this on her profile!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus