Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Demilicious Topic Starter

To Mel, Magnus & KatayokuNoTenshiVII - you are all very welcome. I'm so tickled that you guys like them so much. <3 Thank you so much for helping me get the language down. :)

So, with a weird sleep schedule for the past couple of days and nights, and blood work this morning bright and early, I'm not going to be as organized as I have been previously with quoting everyone, so I apologize ahead of time. Also, KendraDawn, I have added you to the list, please don't think that I've forgotten you, I just need to get some sleep before I continue. <3

Ayuraime for Tora :D

Rokp3gU.png

Dylan for Okaru :D

O81IU8f.png

Camillus for RimCaster :D

JNwyKwi.png

And last but certainly not least, Celestina Grey for CelestinaGrey :D (beware, this a long one!)

uMrdrw4.png

I don't know if it was just my brain being so fried because I'm so tired, but it felt as though I was writing larger than normal, so I'm sorry for the ... "big-ness". Oh my. Hello articulation~ XD

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy and as usual, thank you so much for helping me out. This is a super fun exercise, and it's nice to 'see' all the smiles! <3
RimCaster

Demilicious wrote:

Camillus for RimCaster :D

JNwyKwi.png

Wow that's amazing the top letter I assume it's C seems like ready to fight, anyway how should I credit you? would putting your user name suffice or I would have to link to your profile.

Note: Honestly I feel like Santa came to give gifts for second time, like this is second christmas <3
nightmqre

Demilicious wrote:
Sarah. :D Any other Sarah's out there, feel free to use it! <3

uEK1dqL.png

Ahhh, it looks amazing! Thank you so much :D
These look amazing! I read your first post, so i know you’re closed. If you ever feel up to it, could you write my username?
Kriptess

Have fun practicing! :D
iolhantheX

Wow... This is brilliant, and your group and whole world building is so amazing... The depth... I'm really in awe...

You have absolutely gorgeous handwriting by the way, your language is fantastic. So very talented...
If it's not too much to ask... (Only if you're still doing this!)

Would you write my user name..?

Thank you~
Seems you've gone beyond only 10 names but I'll put in mine regardless.

Suwako.

RimCaster wrote:
Wow that's amazing the top letter I assume it's C seems like ready to fight, anyway how should I credit you? would putting your user name suffice or I would have to link to your profile.

Note: Honestly I feel like Santa came to give gifts for second time, like this is second christmas <3

Hey RimCaster! You are totally right - the "I'm drunk, let's fight" is totally a C. I never saw it like that before, so I think it's safe to say, I'm never gonna un-see that XD

Also, yes totally! That would be stupendous if you credited. Thank you so much!!

(Also, yes Second Christmas! <3 )
StaticNightmares wrote:
Ahhh, it looks amazing! Thank you so much :D

You are very welcome! <3

Wanted to get these done before bed. :D

Kendra Dawn for KendraDawn

nitqv7d.png

Kriptess for Kriptess

r3XkSUu.png

iolhantheX for iolhantheX

ClepCQW.png

Suwako for Suwako423

Bw3XfZt.png

Hope you guys all enjoy! <3
Demilicious wrote:

Kriptess for Kriptess

r3XkSUu.png

GASP! SO PRETTY!
iolhantheX

Demilicious wrote:

iolhantheX for iolhantheX

ClepCQW.png

Hope you guys all enjoy! <3

Oh wow! Thank you! <3 <3 <3
Thank you! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Thank you demilicious. Thank you for sharing your writing talents with us. It is really appreciated.
Demilicious wrote:

And last but certainly not least, Celestina Grey for CelestinaGrey :D (beware, this a long one!)

uMrdrw4.png

I don't know if it was just my brain being so fried because I'm so tired, but it felt as though I was writing larger than normal, so I'm sorry for the ... "big-ness". Oh my. Hello articulation~ XD

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy and as usual, thank you so much for helping me out. This is a super fun exercise, and it's nice to 'see' all the smiles! <3

Ahhhh so beautiful!! Thank you so much, this is amazing!!! <3 <3 <3
Hey Demi, if this is still available, Id like one of: Hikari or even my whole username if that's ok. If you cant I understand and I thank you for doing something so kind. :)

You are all so very welcome. It's truly a pleasure and it's wonderful to spread some smiles.

@Hikari_Yagaza I will add your name to the list, no problem and get to it as soon as I am able. <3
*gasp* This is amazing and I love the idea. C-can I have my name (Lucreé) written too? (With or without the accent, of course. ^^;)

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
*gasp* This is amazing and I love the idea. C-can I have my name (Lucreé) written too? (With or without the accent, of course. ^^;)

Added you to the list, Lucreé (accent included) <3
nightmqre

I put mine on my profile (with the correct credit, obviously~) hope you don't mind ^_^
Could I please get one for my character John Silvershield? (just John if it's too long)?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Can I write your name, please? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus