Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Anna (played anonymously)

Jason smirked down at Anna
“ wakey wakey”
Anna sprung up and stumbled back
“ Jason! You got peter to help you? Really my brother?”
Peter smiled
“ I’m the only one who can keep up with you sis.”
viper (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

they stared for a while, nothing happened. she then started to laugh, and sighed." i thought you died..." he shook his head. she put her knife away, and gave him a hand shake.
poison (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

"i knew you liked me" he smirked.

" i dont..." she repeated, " we were JUST PARTNERS for a JOB! nothing more..."
poison (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" nothing less..."

Her eyes widened and she started to run. Peter ran After her in a streak of silver.he grabbed her arm speeding back to Jason

"..." she looked at him, " okay, get out..."

he shrugged and ploped a bag down on her table, it was oddly large, the last time he gave her a bag that big, it was a body. he lept out the window. bur just before he said, " ill see you again..." he was gone...

Jason smiled at her
“Come on darling. We need to go see Erik and the others”

The bag was nicer than the other one, it was red velvet and had a golden rope on it. she slowly opened it, her hands were oddly shaking. when she opened the bag she noticed, it WAS a body, but this one brought her to tears.

He smirked and lead her out. Followed by peter.

she suddenly screamed, covering her mouth. " c-cobra..." she hurridly checked his pulse and saw he was breathing. he was alive... she set him down on the bed, and shook his shoulders, " cobra, cobra wake up..." the tears were landing on his cheek. his eyes slowly opened and looked up at her,
Cobra (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" vipe-y? " he said whispering. she nodded and hugged him so hard he sharply inhaled, his stomach was excruciatingly painful. he moved his hand towards his face once she hopped back up. there was... blood... he looked up to her. " im back..." he then hugged her back.

Anna yelled and tried pulling away from him but he seemed to have the strength of a bear

before she could say anything she heard a scream from outside. she saw a girl being dragged by a man... she looked towards the broken window and back to her brother. " be right back" she reasured him, jumping out.

Anna pulled again.
“It’s no use darling. Peter already told Erik that you are coming”

she slowly walked up behind the girl, " this dude giving you trouble?" she whispered. " or should i just leave..." she was so quiet the girl could barely hear her.

she camoflouged into the backround as soon as the man spoke.

Anna nodded mouthing - Yes but be careful he’s a mutant-

she was so close to laughing that she snickered under her breath, " mutants... ha i deal with them all the time..." the then moved up in frount of him, becoming visible, " soo... are you a profesiponal dush bag, or is this just a one time thing?" she then gave him a punch in the jaw.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus