Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Valentine's Day

Sunflower Topic Starter

Hollyfrost wrote:
Sad Boi Hours~
But actually... I dunno. It'll probably end up like every other day: school (unless it's a snow day, which seems likely anyway...), YouTube, RP, and maybe some discounted chocolate in the near future...
I actually made up this whole stupid playlist of songs for the day, but let's be real: I probably won't even end up listening to it. XD
But, who wants a Valentine's Day joke, courtesy of yours truly? ... No-one? TOOOOO BAAAD!~
I donated blood today. It may not be the most.. conventional Valentine's gift, but at least it came from the heart.
And lastly, some deep, primal instinct tells me to leave y'all with this

I think it sounds quite fun!
Got four lucky people getting homemade cards with spooky stuff! Lol. Other than that, I’ll just chill out. Maybe sleep.
Sunflower Topic Starter

WhatsInTheCube wrote:
Got four lucky people getting homemade cards with spooky stuff! Lol. Other than that, I’ll just chill out. Maybe sleep.

Awe, that’s very thoughtful of you :)
For the first time, I'm not single on Valentine's Day, so I'm excited about that! In years past, I usually stick in a good tear-jerker romance (Me Before You, I'm looking at you - I don't know why I'm such a masochist, lol) and eat ice cream and generally enjoy daydreaming about storybook love - but tomorrow, my boyfriend is taking me to a fancy restaurant and I'm excited to wear one of my favorite dresses.

But I also surprised my mom today with flowers, chocolate, and a little card and that made me happy to do, too. :) I was gonna save it for tomorrow but figured it was silly to rob her a day of looking at her pretty tulip bouquet.
Discussions (played anonymously)

Well I'm single as ever... Which I'm usually alright with, but on Valentines day it's harder. I did get a "Galentines" gift from a friend which was nice, but eh. I don't have any friends in person to spend it with watching romance movies or even just hanging out in general so tomorrow will probably be like any other day. Work, watchin youtube, reply to rps.

Usually I'd call my long distance BFF but she's going for dinner with her hubby and their boyfriend so she'll be busy.

I might treat myself to the brownies I bought for my birthday this month tomorrow instead of waiting.
Mmm well aside from spending my time roleplaying, doing house chores, and playing videogames I think I will go to a symphony where they will play songs from video games and movies. Sure going outside may be a difficult task, but since it will be at night, the sun won't burn my skin... I just hope the nightdwellers don't try to rob me or worse.
I bet there will be lots of hearts in need of an arrow through them.
Don't fret, I refer to the Cupid aspect.

>_< Here's hoping I get much contact from my Puu Crew this Valentines Day, puu!
Sunflower Topic Starter

Atrevida wrote:
For the first time, I'm not single on Valentine's Day, so I'm excited about that! In years past, I usually stick in a good tear-jerker romance (Me Before You, I'm looking at you - I don't know why I'm such a masochist, lol) and eat ice cream and generally enjoy daydreaming about storybook love - but tomorrow, my boyfriend is taking me to a fancy restaurant and I'm excited to wear one of my favorite dresses.

But I also surprised my mom today with flowers, chocolate, and a little card and that made me happy to do, too. :) I was gonna save it for tomorrow but figured it was silly to rob her a day of looking at her pretty tulip bouquet.

Watching a movie and eating ice cream sounds like a really nice idea, but it's really cute to read that you're excited about going out with your boyfriend! I hope you'll have a nice time :) And it's also very thoughtful that you did something for your mom, I'm sure she appreciates it ^^
Sunflower Topic Starter

Discussions wrote:
Well I'm single as ever... Which I'm usually alright with, but on Valentines day it's harder. I did get a "Galentines" gift from a friend which was nice, but eh. I don't have any friends in person to spend it with watching romance movies or even just hanging out in general so tomorrow will probably be like any other day. Work, watchin youtube, reply to rps.

Usually I'd call my long distance BFF but she's going for dinner with her hubby and their boyfriend so she'll be busy.

I might treat myself to the brownies I bought for my birthday this month tomorrow instead of waiting.

I get how you feel; I'm on winter break and I don't have any close friends irl to spend time with, so I'm just going to do things I like today :) I think that you definitely should treat yourself to those brownies and watch some youtube!
Sunflower Topic Starter

0089 wrote:
Mmm well aside from spending my time roleplaying, doing house chores, and playing videogames I think I will go to a symphony where they will play songs from video games and movies. Sure going outside may be a difficult task, but since it will be at night, the sun won't burn my skin... I just hope the nightdwellers don't try to rob me or worse.

Ooh, that sounds really cool! I hope you'll be able to go :)
Sunflower Topic Starter

Xenoworlds_BEYOND wrote:
I bet there will be lots of hearts in need of an arrow through them.
Don't fret, I refer to the Cupid aspect.

>_< Here's hoping I get much contact from my Puu Crew this Valentines Day, puu!

I have no idea what any of this means but I do hope that you'll have a nice Valentines Day :)
I am just going to drown in my depression, nothing special here.
I have a date with some Dr.Pepper, popcorn and Netflix.
Sunflower Topic Starter

MissLumina wrote:
I am just going to drown in my depression, nothing special here.

Well, that certainly sounds productive
Sunflower Topic Starter

Kingbaconporkchop wrote:

That sounds very cozy! What are you going to watch?
Sunflower wrote:
Kingbaconporkchop wrote:

Unsure yet probably will start a new show or movie I haven’t seen yet :)
Sunflower Topic Starter

Kingbaconporkchop wrote:
Sunflower wrote:
Kingbaconporkchop wrote:

Unsure yet probably will start a new show or movie I haven’t seen yet :)

You should give One Day at a Time a try, I love it!
I'm literally going to do the exact same thing as you, OP! x3

I'm hooked on Sims 4 and currently in the process of trying to adopt some homeless kid. He met my sim at a park and later attended one of her parties, but after the party he never left the island she lives on. I didn't realize he was still hanging around until I clicked her bed and had the option to "Put Max to bed". Turns out he's a random sim (doesn't live in the world) and he's the only one in his household. I'm pretty sure that's suppose to be impossible, but I'm gonna roll with it.

Theeenn... Once I've had my fill of that I'm going to practice some math with my "tutor" aka my boyfriend. (He's the best, seriously, find someone with the patience to teach you math. People like that are effin' golden.)
Sunflower Topic Starter

Bunny wrote:
I'm literally going to do the exact same thing as you, OP! x3

I'm hooked on Sims 4 and currently in the process of trying to adopt some homeless kid. He met my sim at a park and later attended one of her parties, but after the party he never left the island she lives on. I didn't realize he was still hanging around until I clicked her bed and had the option to "Put Max to bed". Turns out he's a random sim (doesn't live in the world) and he's the only one in his household. I'm pretty sure that's suppose to be impossible, but I'm gonna roll with it.

Theeenn... Once I've had my fill of that I'm going to practice some math with my "tutor" aka my boyfriend. (He's the best, seriously, find someone with the patience to teach you math. People like that are effin' golden.)

I’ve never heard of that! I remember in the Sims 3, it wasn’t possible for a child or teenager to live alone, but I’ve experienced that a teenager can live alone in the Sims 4. It sounds rather peculiar but I hope you succeed with getting Max to move into your household!

That’s so sweet :’)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Valentine's Day

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus