Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Hello, my name is _____ and I'm an RPR addict.

Numero uno (1): Ten

Numero dos (2): All of them, but I have several other characters that I keep on record for later use

Numero tres (3): Eric Ashton :} he's kind of a psycho... but I also love Ben Terrence as well.

(P.S, Yes, I do speak Spanglish. ;) )
1. How many character slots do you have? (Including epic slots.)
10. No epic slots.

2. How many character slots are you actually using?
Five... nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3. Which is your favorite character(s)?
Leo. No one likes him yet he is somehow my most popular character.
1. How many character slots do you have?

I have fifteen, of which as of two minutes ago twelve are in use. Ten are from basic, five are permanent extras

Um, let me see... Cell Theta has five... then there's the Twin Assassins...um.. That makes seventeen... but I'm sure I'll be adding to that soon. I love making characters, even if most of mine have yet to get an RP.

Hm, I suppose my favourite would be Nathaniel Tynian, who was my first RP character ever. Who doesn't love a three hundred and fifty year old bitter scarred warrior feline with an irrational terror of water ad more psychological issues than you can shake stick at? Oh, and two kids he doesn't even know about XD.
After him, I suppose it's his (technically) wife, Nariel who he's not seen in three centuries and my Hunter character Jerian who was my third proper RP character.

Nate and Jerian especially, since I've sent many years creating, editing and changing them and their backgrounds/worlds. Hell, I could probably write books based on those two!
1. I only have the ten free basic slots. :blue:

2. I think I'm using like...IDK 8? (I'm gonna delete 2 so 6 XD) but I have like 10 bajillion characters running around in my head. So they're all basically competeing in there own infinitly respawning hunger games to get a slot on this site XD

3. WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MY BABIES :firefly-is-over: :firefly-is-over: :firefly-is-over:
Oh...gun to my head.... most likely Star and Dr. Yoshi? XD TOO HARD TO PICK XD!
Highjinx Topic Starter

You guys are all great! You totally cracked me up XD
1. The basic only

2. 4 so far

3. Clipped of course! Though Ais' is a close second
1. Twenty; ten permanent extras and ten from basic membership.

2. Seventeen, dear lord.

3. HAH. AHAHAH. AHH. Uh. You're a bit of a sadist, aren't you? I play the Englishman and Madame Dun most often, for the time being, but I'd be hard pressed to pick an actual favourite.
Highjinx Topic Starter

Hooke wrote:
HAH. AHAHAH. AHH. Uh. You're a bit of a sadist, aren't you?

A little bit? XD
I feel the need to add in "I am so addicted that I was given my one slot from the contest and was torn over who I'll get to upload next because it just isn't enough room for them all!" XD Yup. I has a problem.
Highjinx Topic Starter

TornBySanity wrote:
I feel the need to add in "I am so addicted that I was given my one slot from the contest and was torn over who I'll get to upload next because it just isn't enough room for them all!" XD Yup. I has a problem.

It's ok, you're among friends <3 lol
Hello, my name is Oaky, and I'm an RP addict.

I've currently got 25 character slots, that's ten to start, plus five permanent extras, and ten from the epic membership. I'm using 14 of them right now, currently, and I would use more but I'm not sure I'm willing to risk the ability to edit my charas at will yet.

As for my favorite...

It depends on my mood, although I absolutely ADORE Bunny, Kitty, Moose.

Ten, but that is definitely not the number of characters I have. :P Just can't afford to maintain an epic membership.

Right now? ...one. Sort of. I'm in a bit of an RP hiatus, but I can't bring myself to free up any slots because I've had most of those characters for going on ten years.

Probably Emerson just by virtue of being my oldest character. I play Kit the most, though.
Good day, my name is Rynh... and I'm ... sorry, this is very emotional. I'm an RP addict!

I currently own 20 character slots. 10 standard ones and 10 I got when I bought Epic membership.

19 of them are filled. My epic membership ended right before I had an idea for a final character.

Oh, boy. Asking me to pin down a favorite, are ya? That's difficult. But if I had to choose, my favorites would be Bender Of Iron Will, Sylass and Crystal Hail.
'Ello! I am Ms_Draca I love RPing all the time every day for hours and hours on end. I once RPed for hours every day for two years straight more or less on a MUCK before finding RPR.

Basic 10 at my disposal

Nine have profiles though one(Feral Humans) is kinda of a vague idea that may never be used and might be change later on. I had a multiple character profile for three characters from another site but deleted it because I don't plan to use those characters here.

I have eight actual characters each with their own profile.

Bess Ironhooves - anthro cow

Dandelion - Fay

Victor Hart - Not very social teen boy that lives in the hills

Shadrach Devon - mute the rest needs a rewrite.

Kikuto - anthro spotted hyena with issues. Boring.

Helix - Alien thing. Need ideas.

Isabel Draca - Was personal avatar now not so much.

large white rodent - genetically altered giant lab rat running lose. Very friendly.

At the moment only two are being RPed:

Dandelion - adopted a human kid and got lots of secondary characters added.

Victor Hart - meet someone that tolerates him not that he cares, but I'd call that a plus anyway.

I'd RP more characters if I had ideas for them and if I were able to keep track of all the RPs and keep up with them. Two RPs at once or maybe three if there's enough down time between replies/posts that I don't feel overwhelmed seems good right now.

Dunno. My first character who is not on this site has been with me for four years(three of which he was active and two of which he was in real time reply RP daily for many many hours).

He's aged from the human equivalent of about six to mid 40s at this point due to the RP settings rules on aging. He's not as Mary Sue ish as he once was and I think he's grown over the years I've had him. He went from whiny temperamental orphan brat of average health to a financially stable one-eyed pottery shop owner with a wife, one kid out of the house that never writes home and another kid still at home. His blind wife is also kinda cool.

I haven't really use them much in months though.

I used to like Kikuto but not anymore.

I dunno. Maybe Helix who I haven't used yet and am still working on. I really don't have a clear favorite at the moment.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Hello, my name is _____ and I'm an RPR addict.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus