Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I Went To The.... To....

I went to the store to buy an alien, a bald cap, a carrot, donuts, energy drinks, a fedora, a gun, a ham packet, an ice bag, a Jack-in-the-box, knives, a log, mead, nuts, an octopus, a platypus a quiz sheet, a record player, an avocado, a street sign, and a tattoo gun.
I went to the store to buy an alien, a bald cap, a carrot, donuts, energy drinks, a fedora, a gun, a ham packet, an ice bag, a Jack-in-the-box, knives, a log, mead, nuts, an octopus, a platypus a quiz sheet, a record player, an avocado, a street sign, a tattoo gun and a unilateral disarmament agreement.
nightmqre Topic Starter

I went to the store to buy an alien, a bald cap, a carrot, donuts, energy drinks, a fedora, a gun, a ham packet, an ice bag, a Jack-in-the-box, knives, a log, mead, nuts, an octopus, a platypus a quiz sheet, a record player, an avocado, a street sign, a tattoo gun, a unilateral disarmament agreement and a Vortex.
I went to the store to buy an alien, a bald cap, a carrot, donuts, energy drinks, a fedora, a gun, a ham packet, an ice bag, a Jack-in-the-box, knives, a log, mead, nuts, an octopus, a platypus, a quiz sheet, a record player, a street sign, a tattoo gun, unilateral disarmament agreement, a vortex and a Windbreaker.
I went to the store to buy an alien, a bald cap, a carrot, donuts, energy drinks, a fedora, a gun, a ham packet, an ice bag, a Jack-in-the-box, knives, a log, mead, nuts, an octopus, a platypus a quiz sheet, a record player, an avocado, a street sign, a tattoo gun, a unilateral disarmament agreement , a Vortex , a windbreaker , and a Yacht.
nightmqre Topic Starter

turntechGodhead wrote:
I went to the store to buy an alien, a bald cap, a carrot, donuts, energy drinks, a fedora, a gun, a ham packet, an ice bag, a Jack-in-the-box, knives, a log, mead, nuts, an octopus, a platypus a quiz sheet, a record player, an avocado, a street sign, a tattoo gun, a unilateral disarmament agreement , a Vortex , a windbreaker , and a Yacht.

Just gonna pop in. You missed X haha, so I'll fill that as well as Z

I went to the store to buy an alien, a bald cap, a carrot, donuts, energy drinks, a dedpra, a gun, a ham.packet, an ice bag, a.Jack-in-the-box, a log, mead, nuts, an octopus, a platypus, a quiz sheet, a record player, a street sogm, a.tattoo gun, an unliteral disarmament agreement, a vortex, a windbreaker, a xylophone, a yacht and a Zebra.

first finished sentence LMAO

Someone feel ffree to start the next one with A.
I went to the library to borrow...Alice in Wonderland.
nightmqre Topic Starter

I went to the library to borrow Alice In Wonderland and Bambi
I went to the dealership and bought a car
nightmqre Topic Starter

Disneyfan23 wrote:
I went to the dealership and bought a car

You have to carry on the library one. Like "I went to the library to borrow Alice in Wonderland, Bambi and Cars 3"
Whoops! I went to the library and got Alice in wonderland, Bambi and cars 2
nightmqre Topic Starter

I went to the library to borrow Alice In Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2 and Divergent
I went to the library to borrow Alice In Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Divergent, and Enchanted.
I went to the library to borrow Alice In Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Enchanted, and Goosebumps.
nightmqre Topic Starter

I went to the library to borrow Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Enchanted, Goosebumps and House of Horrors.
I went to the library to borrow Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Enchanted, Goosebumps, House of Horrors and Interview with a Vampire.
nightmqre Topic Starter

I went to the library to borrow Alice In Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Divergent, Enchanted, Goosebumps, House of Horrors, Interview with a Vampire and Jane Eyre
I went to the library to borrow Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Enchanted, Goosebumps, House of Horrors, Interview with a Vampire, Jane Eyre, and Kiss of Death.
I went to the library to borrow Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Divergent, Enchanted, Goosebumps, House of Horrors, Interview with a Vampire, Jane Eyre, Kiss of Death and The Little Book of Calm.
I went to the library to borrow Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Cars 2, Enchanted, Goosebumps, House of Horrors, Interview with a Vampire, Jane Eyre, Kiss of Death, The Little Book of Calm and Mary Poppins

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I Went To The.... To....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus