Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Rules are simple. Someone will ask an “on a scale of 1-10” question, and you answer.
Example:
“On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like drawing?”
“9”

On A Scale Of 1-10, how much do you like nature?

smol edit:
In the same reply as the response, put your question.
WhatsInTheCube Topic Starter

((
Disneyfan23 wrote:
Now you ask a question like that. :) It’s how the game goes.))
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Disney parks?

On a scale of 1-10 how long does it take you to reply to an rp on average (10 is rapidly 1 is looong time)

hopefully I am doing this right

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like the show Supernatural?
1 ( I don’t do horror type shows)

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love taking school pictures?
nightmqre

1 lmao on my current school photo I look like I'm bald on half of my head thanks to my haircut

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like world building?
World building takes so much time because there's so many things you can do that your mind can't comprehend. Its just fun overall.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like RPR? (1 nope, 10 Love It)
10! (For both Static and JustAPlayer)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like character timelines?

10!
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like doggos?
Can I choose 11? 10.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like hotcats? ((Hotdogs. My cats meow whenever I am cooking hotdogs in the microwave and they start squealing.))

10 + 10.

On a scale of 1-10, how much are you usually out? (Including shopping, stuff like that. Not just walks and hanging out.)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how royal are most of your characters? (1=0-1 10=10+)
Either 10 or 1...I'm a truck driver and am literally driving everywhere always, but rarely shopping or etc.

1-10
How bad do you think vaping is (10 is the absolute worse for you, 1 is well it might actually be healthy)
3. I am aware of the health risks, but I won't stop people. Worst case scenario, they die. Best case scenario, they either quit or it affects them slightly.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how often do you play card games? (i.e. Pokemon, regular cards, Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, World of Warcraft, Hero Clix, VS System.)
2. My sister got me a little into Pokemon TCG, but I just watch the anime.

On a scale from 1-10, how much do you like roleplaying your first ever character?
Oooh good one!! Soooo when I first started rping here I made this adorable little character called Raven, I have a character named Raven and all but that is the extreme update I made for her. Previously I had a backstory for her that was a bit harsh but had good cemestry with the rps she was in! I always enjoyed rping with her so I think on the scale it would be 8 or maybe a 9 cuz eventually I did get bored of the concept which is why I updated her.

On a Scale 1-10 if you’ve ever seen it how much did you enjoy true blood, vampire diaries, game of thrones

{I put three options in case you haven’t seen one or two!}
Rogue-Scribe

Game of Thrones: 9 I love the TV series, but despite a few attemopts, I wa sonly able to get halfway through the first book of the series.

~

On a scale of 1-10 (1 is crap, 10 is bliss), how much do you like reading books?

10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + more 10!

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like rats/mice?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus