Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

"I have to figure out what's up with my bike first, and I'm keeping clear of the shoulder to avoid being in anyone's way and so they're less apt to bug us about it," she explained.

It was a bit of a lie, there wasn't actually anything wrong, but she knew that, in general, kids were terrible liers, and prone to try doing it by denying the exact details of the truth. Giving her a truth, or "truth" to tell would make things much easier if they all did get seen.

Assuming that the security boys that were presumably in that car didn't just shoot the three of them in the face and make it look like unfortunate gang activity later.
Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

"Okay." then Liliath noticed Seo slowly coming back , Seo started waving to Liliath and Sox. Liliath who was still a little nervous so she didn't wave back
No, no no! Seo's timing could not have been worse. She was way too visible, and was probably going to get seen by her father, who would obviously go and check, and all of this seemed like it was going to go wrong. Maybe he wouldn't notice! She wasn't exactly in the beam of the headlights, and humans, while fairly sharp-eyed, didn't exactly have good vision at night, right? This seemed way too likely to end poorly
It’s at this moment that Chiro finally pauses to ask himself, What kind of life-threatening mess have I gotten into? He stands, tense, by Sox. His eyes slowly widen as the car draws closer. Every inch of his body tells him to run, but logic reminds him that running will definitely get him shot, and standing still only might end in three unfortunate Animal deaths.
"We're not doing anything illegal right now, so try and stay calm, okay?" Sox says to Chiro, "Yes, it's scary, but showing it just gives them an excuse to assume we are trouble. If they do come to us, just look glum and sad. Tends to be the least hostile looking emotional state."

Seo runned over to the group "Hey kid." Then Seo heared something , the car started to came closer. "We gotta go that's my dad!"
"Since I'm not ditching my bike and I can only take one other person, we're either splitting up or I'm going to talk. Sorry, but that's my side of this," she said, pulling out her phone to call her mechanic. He'd helped her with this kind of 'engine trouble' once or twice before, especially since she paid him anyway.

"Let's just say I've had some practise with.... heated business negotiations," she adds as she brings the phone to her ear.

"Maybe we can talk to my dad ." Liliath sighed , she clearly didn't want to. But Seo's dad already stepped out the car "Goodafternoon Seo , what the hell are you doing here!" he yelled "Dad relaxs !" "There was an Animal in my house !" Liliath started crying "So what , she is a kid." "Liliath come now!" "How do you know her name?"Seo asked shocked
Sox stayed silent for now, leaving a quick word with her mechanic before mostly being concerned with Chiro's well-being. The poor guy looked way outside his comfort zone. That, and nobody was getting hostile with her just yet, and there was no need to make that come any quicker.

"i know her already for a while ." he said "And you didn't told me that!" Seo yelled "And you didn't told me that she was here!" "Cause you would hurt her!" "Stop it!" Liliath yeld "I wont go back!"she yelled again "I stay with Fox!" "That's the most stupid thing i ever heared!" Seo's dad yelled "Liliath we are going now." Seo's father managed to grab Liliath her hand "Let go off me , Fox help!"
"Sir, with all due respect," Sox began as politely as possible, "Could I ask what the situation is regarding your legal guardianship of the young hybrid? Again, I mean no offense, but there are rumours that your people have been using prisoners and abductees as test subjects, and may have been lobotimizing and mutilating them!"

She continued, "While you are known for your.... dislike of our kind, and most humans are also at least suspicious of us, I feel that such inhumane treatment would not be well recieved by the general populous. You, of course, would not be one to risk your reputation like that though, so I'm sure the rumours are false! You have a legitimate research group which could not afford that kind of scandal. Now, testing of pharmaceuticals and cosmetic products on prisoners and volunteers is known and widely accepted, I'm not talking about those tests. I've participated in a few of those myself, actually, mostly shampoos and conditioners, because why not? It's basically a free massage, but again, rumour has it that far less.... ethical experimentation has been taking place."

She took a breath before finishing, "The girl has expressed a desire to come with me to the Sunspark estate. As I'm sure you know, Sunspark Materials Manufacturing Ltd. does have the Sunspark Lost Animal Children's Fostering Group® as a registered subsidiary, and the estate is a registered intake location for the group's fostering program. I'm willing to call a car to take her there, which I suspect would.... reduce the risk of the rumours having 'experimenting on children' into the mix. Does this sound mutually beneficial?" she asks, face as neutrally pleasant as her vulpine features can manage.

"I am her family , her caregiver." "Intresting rumors , i will take this young hybrid back home." "Where is it dad?"Seo asked "You know where , you have been there 18 times." Seo seemed to understand , but didn't like it. "No you can't take her there , let her go now." Liliath bite in his hands , he screamed hit Liliath who now runned to Sox.

"You are a clever Fox , i have to say not many Animals have brains what work in a normal and good way. This Hybrid is a very dangerous one , she is an unique one but also a dangerous one." Liliath shook her head "He is lying." she said to Sox "Since she is a very dangerous Hybrid its my job to take care of her."

"No in no way she is going there as her caregiver i won't allow , i have a better idea lets get over to the house she belongs and i give a tour." Ofcourse this was not his real plan , his real plan was locking Liliath and Sox up . Seo sighed "Dad are you serious."Very serious." he said walking to his car.
"It's amazing what happens when we actually get the chance to have a proper education outside that sham of a segregated school system," she quipped, "The lack of properly qualified teachers or support staff is problematic."

Sox then thought for a long moment. On the one hand, finding out whatever the truth was with him would be good. On the other hand, every instinct she had said that a) he was an abusive caretaker at best, and that b) this was a trap, she could almost smell his hatred.

"Give me a minute to make a call?" she asked, "I need to arrange for my bike."

"We will be back in an hour , my dautgher Seo could take care of your bike . " Seo nodded , but she only agreed because she didn't want to make this tour worser then it was. Liliath followed after Seo's dad and stepped in the car. "What do you think off it Liliath now you have the friend you always wanted ." Liliath shrugged and looked away , yes she always wanted to have a friend. But this didn't feel right . "Only a tour?" "Only a tour." he said ofcourse lying. He then opend the car window , which he had locked incase someone would try to listen to the conversation. "Fox come , we are leaving!"
"E-excuse me. Sir?" Chiro, palms up to show he isn't armed, turns to the man who claims to be Seo's father and the little girl's caregiver. "I- uh..." his eyes drift the fox. She warned him not to come off as frightened, but faced with the risk of arrest or a bullet in his head, he can't totally hide the fear in his voice.

At the same time, he doesn't want to let the little Animal go with this strange man. He holds the same suspicions of him as Sox, although he can't find the same courage to voice them.

He reasons to himself that absolutely none of this is his business. He should go home to his family, better to face their scolding than to face jail time, death, or the horrific experiments that Sox so casually mentioned. Sox seems clever and Seo seems brave; they don't need him, whose only talent involves plucking guitar strings.

"Look, this tour sounds amazing and all, but I...have a family to return to."

Mr Yeong stepped out the car and Liliath followed after him. "its only a short tour takes propbably 30 mintues till an hour." "Come , it is time to go now ." he said calm "Then you can see my room."LIliath said a little happy "Please come."she said to Chiro and to Sox "You are my friends so come."
Sox stared down the man before her before saying, sternly, "He does not wish to go, and so he will not. I will request a car for him, if he would like, which would will take him wherever he needs to get to. I...." she hesitates,, knowing this is a terrible idea, "I will go with you. Please understand that I consider this a significant risk, since you are known to, usually, be openly hostile to non-humans."

She knew that there would be a court case for something that would happen tonight. She just hoped that it wouldn't be a trial for her murder....

"Lets go then." Mr Yeong said calm ,he walked back to his car. "Bye ."Liliath said to Chiro as she followed after mr Yeong. "It isn't a risk its a tour."he said a little annoyed when he stepped in his car "You can sit next to Liliath." he said pointing to where Liliath sat "So i can drive in peace." he chuckled . Liliath was back and another Animal to. "Now you can see my house and my room."Liliath said a little nervous "Indeed she can see your room."
Sox was very, very concerned, and her mind was racing. He was driving himself.... was there any significance to that? and there was no guards, either. Was he.... was he betting on people not risking making him a martyr? If so, that was a very, very bold and dangerous move. The car's windows were probably bulletproof enough that he was protected from random shooters in here, anyway. She made sure to bring her larger purse with her, comforted slightly by its contents.

He was irritated with her now.... interesting.... could mean a few things. The car was.... comfortable, but she definitely was not as she got into it. She had a strong sense of dread about this whole thing still. She knew Miranda would be furious if she were here.

She stayed silent for now. Better to watch and listen.

After some hours driving they where finally at the lab , Mr yeong stepped out. He then grabbed a walki talki "Code 696" some guards came out of the building, they looked to Liliath who had stepped out of the car. "This is my house Sox!" "Yes it is , lets go inside now." Liliath nodded and walked after mr Yeong and then walked inside. "I am happy you can see my house." "And i am happy that you are back!" "Why are you yelling?" she asked "Because i am a little angry , you runned away from me ." he said angry now "I only wanted to-" Suddenly he grabbed her arm pushed a needle in it "What are you doing , don't touch my wig." he snatched her wig off before she passed out.

"Guards bring this young Sheep to its room." he pointed "And take care of that other Animal to."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus