Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

((Sox isn't there yet. She's on the shoulder of the highway, probably a few km out form where Liliath is. '^v^))
Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

((i edited it))
((
Liliath wrote:
((i edited it))
<3 ))
((Alright, I was planning on the monster just being some giant brutish creature. I'll have to find the inspiration for it though. Time to research some mythological creatures.))
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Raptor and Dark Warriors wrote:
((Alright, I was planning on the monster just being some giant brutish creature. I'll have to find the inspiration for it though. Time to research some mythological creatures.))

((Ok!))
((yo, you two mind at least waiting until either Dazz or I get to do anything?))
((Sure, I'll be good with that.))

((thats ok))
((Would you two be willing to slow down some for a day? My character’s not exactly in a position to duck out or have stuff go on around him without his reacting. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to roleplay very much; it’s musical week. I’m sitting in a computer lab with a full face of stage makeup and a pair of buns, plus two pony-tails, to give you an idea of how strange this type of week is.

And yeah, I’m going to try to read to catch up when I get home but I can’t reply yet.))
((Point. We'll wait for you, friend.))
((Hi, sorry for asking you guys to wait. I’m excited to get back into this roleplay now. :) ))
((So, what should my character do at this point?))
((Let's wait a bit for Chiro to get to react, hmm?))

Neyesha wrote:
((Let's wait a bit for Chiro to get to react, hmm?))

((yes))
((Part of why Dazz is writing it that way is because she hasn't had a lot of time recently, and would like to slide him out of the RP for now so that she stops locking us. I'll let Sox try to make that be allowed to happen, though))

Neyesha wrote:
((Part of why Dazz is writing it that way is because she hasn't had a lot of time recently, and would like to slide him out of the RP for now so that she stops locking us. I'll let Sox try to make that be allowed to happen, though))

((oh that's ok))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus