Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

"i know her already for a while ." he said "And you didn't told me that!" Seo yelled "And you didn't told me that she was here!" "Cause you would hurt her!" "Stop it!" Liliath yeld "I wont go back!"she yelled again "I stay with Fox!" "That's the most stupid thing i ever heared!" Seo's dad yelled "Liliath we are going now." Seo's father managed to grab Liliath her hand "Let go off me , Fox help!"
"Sir, with all due respect," Sox began as politely as possible, "Could I ask what the situation is regarding your legal guardianship of the young hybrid? Again, I mean no offense, but there are rumours that your people have been using prisoners and abductees as test subjects, and may have been lobotimizing and mutilating them!"

She continued, "While you are known for your.... dislike of our kind, and most humans are also at least suspicious of us, I feel that such inhumane treatment would not be well recieved by the general populous. You, of course, would not be one to risk your reputation like that though, so I'm sure the rumours are false! You have a legitimate research group which could not afford that kind of scandal. Now, testing of pharmaceuticals and cosmetic products on prisoners and volunteers is known and widely accepted, I'm not talking about those tests. I've participated in a few of those myself, actually, mostly shampoos and conditioners, because why not? It's basically a free massage, but again, rumour has it that far less.... ethical experimentation has been taking place."

She took a breath before finishing, "The girl has expressed a desire to come with me to the Sunspark estate. As I'm sure you know, Sunspark Materials Manufacturing Ltd. does have the Sunspark Lost Animal Children's Fostering Group® as a registered subsidiary, and the estate is a registered intake location for the group's fostering program. I'm willing to call a car to take her there, which I suspect would.... reduce the risk of the rumours having 'experimenting on children' into the mix. Does this sound mutually beneficial?" she asks, face as neutrally pleasant as her vulpine features can manage.

"I am her family , her caregiver." "Intresting rumors , i will take this young hybrid back home." "Where is it dad?"Seo asked "You know where , you have been there 18 times." Seo seemed to understand , but didn't like it. "No you can't take her there , let her go now." Liliath bite in his hands , he screamed hit Liliath who now runned to Sox.

"You are a clever Fox , i have to say not many Animals have brains what work in a normal and good way. This Hybrid is a very dangerous one , she is an unique one but also a dangerous one." Liliath shook her head "He is lying." she said to Sox "Since she is a very dangerous Hybrid its my job to take care of her."

"No in no way she is going there as her caregiver i won't allow , i have a better idea lets get over to the house she belongs and i give a tour." Ofcourse this was not his real plan , his real plan was locking Liliath and Sox up . Seo sighed "Dad are you serious."Very serious." he said walking to his car.
"It's amazing what happens when we actually get the chance to have a proper education outside that sham of a segregated school system," she quipped, "The lack of properly qualified teachers or support staff is problematic."

Sox then thought for a long moment. On the one hand, finding out whatever the truth was with him would be good. On the other hand, every instinct she had said that a) he was an abusive caretaker at best, and that b) this was a trap, she could almost smell his hatred.

"Give me a minute to make a call?" she asked, "I need to arrange for my bike."
((So, what should my character do at this point?))

"We will be back in an hour , my dautgher Seo could take care of your bike . " Seo nodded , but she only agreed because she didn't want to make this tour worser then it was. Liliath followed after Seo's dad and stepped in the car. "What do you think off it Liliath now you have the friend you always wanted ." Liliath shrugged and looked away , yes she always wanted to have a friend. But this didn't feel right . "Only a tour?" "Only a tour." he said ofcourse lying. He then opend the car window , which he had locked incase someone would try to listen to the conversation. "Fox come , we are leaving!"
((Let's wait a bit for Chiro to get to react, hmm?))

Neyesha wrote:
((Let's wait a bit for Chiro to get to react, hmm?))

((yes))
"E-excuse me. Sir?" Chiro, palms up to show he isn't armed, turns to the man who claims to be Seo's father and the little girl's caregiver. "I- uh..." his eyes drift the fox. She warned him not to come off as frightened, but faced with the risk of arrest or a bullet in his head, he can't totally hide the fear in his voice.

At the same time, he doesn't want to let the little Animal go with this strange man. He holds the same suspicions of him as Sox, although he can't find the same courage to voice them.

He reasons to himself that absolutely none of this is his business. He should go home to his family, better to face their scolding than to face jail time, death, or the horrific experiments that Sox so casually mentioned. Sox seems clever and Seo seems brave; they don't need him, whose only talent involves plucking guitar strings.

"Look, this tour sounds amazing and all, but I...have a family to return to."

Mr Yeong stepped out the car and Liliath followed after him. "its only a short tour takes propbably 30 mintues till an hour." "Come , it is time to go now ." he said calm "Then you can see my room."LIliath said a little happy "Please come."she said to Chiro and to Sox "You are my friends so come."
((Part of why Dazz is writing it that way is because she hasn't had a lot of time recently, and would like to slide him out of the RP for now so that she stops locking us. I'll let Sox try to make that be allowed to happen, though))

Neyesha wrote:
((Part of why Dazz is writing it that way is because she hasn't had a lot of time recently, and would like to slide him out of the RP for now so that she stops locking us. I'll let Sox try to make that be allowed to happen, though))

((oh that's ok))
Sox stared down the man before her before saying, sternly, "He does not wish to go, and so he will not. I will request a car for him, if he would like, which would will take him wherever he needs to get to. I...." she hesitates,, knowing this is a terrible idea, "I will go with you. Please understand that I consider this a significant risk, since you are known to, usually, be openly hostile to non-humans."

She knew that there would be a court case for something that would happen tonight. She just hoped that it wouldn't be a trial for her murder....

"Lets go then." Mr Yeong said calm ,he walked back to his car. "Bye ."Liliath said to Chiro as she followed after mr Yeong. "It isn't a risk its a tour."he said a little annoyed when he stepped in his car "You can sit next to Liliath." he said pointing to where Liliath sat "So i can drive in peace." he chuckled . Liliath was back and another Animal to. "Now you can see my house and my room."Liliath said a little nervous "Indeed she can see your room."
Sox was very, very concerned, and her mind was racing. He was driving himself.... was there any significance to that? and there was no guards, either. Was he.... was he betting on people not risking making him a martyr? If so, that was a very, very bold and dangerous move. The car's windows were probably bulletproof enough that he was protected from random shooters in here, anyway. She made sure to bring her larger purse with her, comforted slightly by its contents.

He was irritated with her now.... interesting.... could mean a few things. The car was.... comfortable, but she definitely was not as she got into it. She had a strong sense of dread about this whole thing still. She knew Miranda would be furious if she were here.

She stayed silent for now. Better to watch and listen.

After some hours driving they where finally at the lab , Mr yeong stepped out. He then grabbed a walki talki "Code 696" some guards came out of the building, they looked to Liliath who had stepped out of the car. "This is my house Sox!" "Yes it is , lets go inside now." Liliath nodded and walked after mr Yeong and then walked inside. "I am happy you can see my house." "And i am happy that you are back!" "Why are you yelling?" she asked "Because i am a little angry , you runned away from me ." he said angry now "I only wanted to-" Suddenly he grabbed her arm pushed a needle in it "What are you doing , don't touch my wig." he snatched her wig off before she passed out.

"Guards bring this young Sheep to its room." he pointed "And take care of that other Animal to."
"Let's talk about this before someone does something stupid," she says, a hint of threat in her voice, "You know that people know where I went, and exactly who to come down on if I disappear or wind up dead."

"And those people know what happens with them if they try to rescue you." "Listen , there is nothing bad going to happen. The Sheep wanted to have a friend or a sister , then it gets one. " "And i wanted you to be locked up anyway ." he sighed "But you would get a tour , so you get one . " he pointed to her "Follow me , guards take care that the Fox doesn't run away or attack me." several guards walked to Sox "Don't try abything stupid." one of them said
"Wow, the 'quote it back at you' thing already? come on, you're supposed to wait a few minutes at least on that one!" she snarks back at the guard with a sly smile.

"Any of you guys want some gum?" she asks, pulling a pack out of the outermost pocket of her purse. Without waiting for them to answer, she adds on, "No? cool," and tosses a peice into her mouth, chewing it as they walked.

What it actually was, other than actually pretty good gum, was a gift from the (somewhat literal) "Dragon Princess" of an organized crime network with a habit of funding somewhat questionable products that would normally, while promissing, have an ethically dubious enough development cycle that they would otherwise never get funding. The only price was a lifetime of debt, on top of thirty percent of the profits after the product went live.

Universal Toxin Neutralizer, or UTN, was still not out to the public and was stuck in legal limbo, partially due to the suspected organized crime connections, partially because it used experimental reprogrammed bacteria, but the people who made it were apparently quite happy to provide it to their benefactors as part of their payments. It was also absolutely a fun-loving girl's best friend. After a minute or two, it would have dispersed through her body, and then give her six hours of protection against most toxins. Equally good for avoiding getting roofied at a bar as for hopefully not getting tranqued by a terrifying scientist who wanted to imprison her. She was very happy that it was in an actual gum package, too, in case they checked it.

"Did I mention that I kinda knew this was a trap, by the way? because I did," she says while chewing.

"Like i said before you are a clever Fox ." he said calm "These are some test rooms , nothing intresting most new Animals get there for some couple of days. But don't worry you won't stay there." then he continued walking but he went downstairs "Here it gets more intresting." he pointed around "Some experiment rooms , not really special experiments ." "Look look ."he pointed to a room with a flower painted on the door "You propbably wanted to know where it was , well the Sheep thing is there." "But don't wake her up , it makes it grumpy." he sighed "It is a special Sheep , we tried to make it animal but it did not work . It does react better to human experiments so why not turn it into a human girl?" he chuckled "It did looked a little human with that wig one ." he opend another door next to Liliath her room "This is your room ." in the room there was a small bed and a desk with a table. In the room there was a huge window so Sox was able to see Liliath. Liliath was sleeping now her room was the same as Sox , but it had some drawings on the wall made by Liliath.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus