Dragonfire Moderator

OKAY. Half an hour. *cracks knuckles*
heal thyself, dragon
Dragonfire Moderator

...*heals her dusty old flintlock pistol instead*
very good choice
Dragonfire Moderator

Thank you for the thought, though! :D
I would just be happy if doubutt would give me anything. I have gotten one item so far and have been having raid the armory for shit.
that's honestly a better choice considering 1. there's enough time to regen some health, 2. moa's deal is a 3x profit for uses compared to cost
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I love the dueling merchants this year
Dragonfire Moderator

I'm starting to think Doubutt knows the size of our inventories! I haven't received hardly anything for a couple of days, but I had a ton of guns with one shot remaining on them.

It's a totally unnecessary mechanic and I love it

The dueling merchants are a totally unnecessary mechanic, I mean. XD Yes, Doubutt knows a wee bit about your inventories.
Dragonfire Moderator

Finally went and used them up instead of keeping them to repair, but even with my shrunken inventory, I'm still not seeing much new.
Dragonfire Moderator

The dueling merchants are fantastic and I love their shouting battles.

Part of that is reduction in Doubutt wins and larger pool of people participating to give the few items to

People play hardest the first few days

Quote:
Aalto looks highly agitated. "Agh! I've been trapped in that blasted labyrinth for I don't know how long! I think... I think I must have been trapped there because... my prices were too unbeatable!"
Dragonfire Moderator

Of course, aye. Attrition as we go.

I put probably fifteen or twenty things in circulation earlier, though! Hopefully now that we're not all chucking everything into the collection pile, we'll start to get back a bit of firepower, hahah.
i like to think that aalto's actually a baass

Yes! Speaking of, I'll do a couple Doubutt rounds now :)
maybe a bit higher as a teenor

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus