Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

All right, all clear! ...But if anyone has a medicinal plant or stimspray, would totally appreciate it. *is poisoned.* Scorpions hate me.
Sent!
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Welcome to the weapon hunters group, Orrik, the more you play it, the quicker and better it comes along

...it'd probably help if I had more data on my phone, or Wi-Fi to connect to lol but I live in the backwoods of nowhere town, population me and the coyotes/raccoons/deer/ect. my poor phone almost shut itself off due to all the lag and getting overheated. (kinda why it took me 30 minutes just to round up that single weapon...) ^^;

Hopefully next year I might be able to throw myself into gathering weapons more but for now I'm scared my fossil of a phone is gonna give out or fry :/ It was fun though! Definitely gonna get at least one weapon each year though, I will find a way!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Anyone have a plant? I am still blighted XD
Kim wrote:
Anyone have a plant? I am still blighted XD

Gotcha, sending in 1 sec
Thanks, Nightmare Savage! Really appreciate it!

Thank you! :D
*grins* You're welcome Kim-sama~!!

I'm gonna log out, find some food for lunch, eat and watch a movie before I get super busy irl...I'll be back online tomorrow morning. I wish all my fellow warriors well in battles that come while I'm away~ <3

Have a nice day! :)
Have a nice day, Orrik! See you later!

That's a beautiful clear path! :D
CHEESUS! Thanks for the loot Tus!
all those ray guns are as maxed as I could get them to be :)
*walks into chat limping and covered in bruises* I'm fine. *throws up in a corner* Maybe not. *falls onto the ground out of exhaustion* Okay, I'm not fine.

That does't look good >.>

This has got to turn into some sort of achievement. Out of stamina, out of HP, and poisoned, cuz scorpions hate us.

#EpicWeekLife

"Angry Robot Scorpion remembers to include KansasVenomoth in its crafting projects. KansasVenomoth is so pretty now! Also bleeding. Skin does not crimp the way fabric does."

I guess it's the thought that counts XD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus