Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

Keep a couple to hack away at those foes, Heimdall
Not entirely sure as to why am I sooo tempted to go for this

https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek2019/chaostrainer.php
Sanne Moderator

Hi all! I'm popping in and out today, but I aim to help with fighting some baddies as much as possible :D
Ha-boom.

Enemies

Most enemies require multiple people to kill it. All enemies except boss types will fully heal every 5 minutes (so don't start attacking a healthy one if there's just a minute or two left!). New enemies spawn at the top of every hour and whenever a symbol is correctly answered.

Sentinel Green. 25? HP. Probably weak to piercing damage (noble rapier and energy sword). Probably resistant to energy damage (ray gun and flintlock pistol).
Stats
AC: 10?
Attack bonus: 0?
Damage: 1d4?

Angry Sentinel Red. 75 HP. Probably weak to slashing damage (battle axe and alien honor blade). Probably resistant to piercing damage (noble rapier and energy sword).
Stats
AC: 11
Attack bonus: 1
Damage: 1d6
Crit Range: 20

--- Blue. 100? HP. Probably weak to energy damage (ray gun and flintlock pistol). Probably resistant to slashing (battle axe and alien honor blade), and piercing (noble rapier and energy sword) is also not very effective.
Stats
AC: 11?
Attack bonus: 2?
Damage: 1d8?
Crit Range: 20?

Corrections and confirmations appreciated, preferably by PM so I don't miss them.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Way to go Novalyyn! :)
Enall Tislith (played by Pantrane)

I requested before the event. Maybe those didn't count. I'll try another.

Edit: I took one off display. It says it has two uses. Maybe it'll show up now. If that's the case, I should have enough weapons to get a few uses from.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Items on display will not show up for use in combat. :)
nightmqre

Okay so; I'm gonna ask really nicely-

Can people NOT kill one monster? I'm trying to unlock a clue, which means I need to take 500+ damage. So .. please please please please leave one monster alive for me.

Please.

XD
We need to organize a little better. ^^;

Please get in the habit of checking in here for specific directions before attacking! It'll help with solving the riddles. :) Thanks!
nightmqre

Somehow I gained more HP instead of losing it.

But imma say again: when it gets to monster time, please leave at least one monster alive. I need this clue XD
Please leave at least one monster for Static to punch until they (Static) die! Blue is preferred

The sooner we unlock clues and solve riddles, the sooner we get the tougher monsters!
nightmqre

Exactly what nova said

pleaaaase
Looks at StaticNightmares and suggests getting Super Party Hats

Super Party Hats give stamina back as well as health points which allow players to continue punching the monsters once the normal HP/Stamina is finished

It will take longer to die which means more punches / more damage received
nightmqre

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Looks at StaticNightmares and suggests getting Super Party Hats

Super Party Hats give stamina back as well as health points which allow players to continue punching the monsters once the normal HP/Stamina is finished

It will take longer to die which means more punches / more damage received

I have a bunch all lined up to used! I'm prepared, thanks to Nova, Kim and a bunch of others :)

I'm just asking people to spare one monster for me to face alone so I can take a lot of damage without someone else quickly murdering it.
Soon as the 500 mark is hit, we can unlock the clue!

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=70538&p=2
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hey guys! Has anyone here trained their powers yet? We need a handful of people with super dodging for one seal, and super strength for another!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Ilmarinen Moderator

Ilmarinen Moderator

Heimdall have you trained on any super strength yet?

I just find the Chaotic option soooo tempting

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus