Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Icons (Humans Only)

Excellent work my peep! These are to die for >:D
I second Lune, these are just the bee’s knees! I’ll have to ask for a commission some time!!
BobbinK

Character Name: Matriarch
Character Age: Early Thirties
Character References: https://imgur.com/a/Pq1koN1
Mood: smug/pissed/frustrated - you pick <3

Thank you so much for giving us all a chance at this Aub
This is so great! I actually have two characters that I'd love to see come to life if you're interested. Your art is absolutely lovely.

Character Name: Meg O'Donaghue

Character Age: 28

Character References: I don't have any, unfortunately... She's Irish though, so fair skin (freckles if you want), dark blackish hair pulled back in a bun, green eyes. Currently she is in an American wild west setting.

Mood: Shy, timid, sweet, maybe slightly nervous
Or...

Character Name: Rae Stonebottom

Character Age: 50, young adult

Character References: Once again, I have none, just a description. She's got wildly thick, curly hair done in typical dwarven braided fashion and long braided sideburns (but no beard). Her eyes are copper and always sparkling - either with mirth or mischief. Unless they're flaming with anger... She's a medieval fantasy fighter.

Mood: An eager, let's-get-down-to-business
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

Hello there ^w^
This is really sweet and considerate of you. I hope my character can provide enough inspiration and interest to make an icon for her. Your art is really pretty!

Character Name: Narisi Nueva
Character Age: She is portrayed by me at different ages, somewhere around 18-20 would be acceptable
Character References:
Reference 1
Reference 2
Mood: Neutral/Happy

Thank you so much in advance for considering her! ^w^
Sarvigothe

This is.. wow, awesome. I'd really love to be considered.

Character Name: Abelle
Character Age: 26
Character References: One Two
Mood: Excited

Character Name: Abra
Character Age: 28
Character References: One Two
Mood: Wistful

Character Name: Athanasia
Character Age: 26
Character References: One
Mood: Flirty/Playful/Teasing
Wow, your work's amazing! If you're still doing it, I'd like to submit my boys for consideration! They all have both art and faceclaims, and images of both. My refs have (properly tagged) NSFW images in them, so be aware of that.

Character Name: Oscar
Character Age: 25
Character References: His gallery on here
Mood: Angry! I don't have any angry Oscars.

Character name: Matteo
Character Age: 27
Character Reference: Teo's gallery (Worth noting: I like current pictures of him to be drawn with long hair, like the first three images of his gallery. He also usually wears his facial hair in a kind of van dyke, but if you don't feel like doing that, he can be clean-shaven. It varies frequently within RP because he doesn't commit to a certain look often, so it's up to you, in the end.)
Mood: Excited!

Character name: Davan
Character age: 36
Character Reference: Davan's references (Facial hair should just be stubble, unless you wanna be funny and see how he looks nakie-faced.)
Mood: Sad.

Thanks, you're awesome.
Brianne Lucas (played anonymously)

Character Name: Brianne Lucas
Character Age: 21
Character References: Just for reference model used is Hailee Steinfel. I have not gotten any art done of her yet so I only have a model as of now :)
Mood: Bubbly

Thank you for even considering doing these!

I am so sorry to hear of what has gotten you into doing it. I can completely understand :( I hope it gets more manageable for you soon!!
Auberon Topic Starter Moderator

gPwE7U2.png ALIZQV4.png

Finally nailed down a consistent style. I'll be doing a freebie tonight or tomorrow from one of these threads. I am also going to be opening up for anthro characters later this week so that I can get practice with painting them in my new technique.
Taeral (played by Imthenaysayer)

Character Name: Taeral
Character Age: 21
CharacterReferences: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/454300681146544750/
Mood: Happy

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Icons (Humans Only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus