Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Icons (Humans Only)

Character Name: Laveau
Character Age: 25-26
Character References: got plenty on her site. if you need more lemme know.
Mood: uhhhh probably happy or cheeky she's a dumbass you know her

Character Name: Kitty
Character Age: 23
Character References: her fc is hayley kiyoko but she does have some differences.
Mood: smug, confident

Character Name: Eel
Character Age: 20s
Character References: his fc is miles mckenna but he also looks completely different in some aspects.
Mood: goofy or shy

i wuv you whether you do any of em or not you are so sweet to offer this <33333
Cecille Gadhavi (played by AJ_89)

Oh, these are really nice... (And now I'm just poking through other people's characters). I'm someone who doodles my own characters a lot, so hopefully that's enough references. 💦

Character Name: Cecille Gadhavi
Character Age: 48
Character References: (They're non-binary, androgynous) Nicest one I have, x, x, oldy, a collection of faces, and the rest of the gallery
Mood: Hesitantly happy/apologetically smiling
Well this is super cool. Dunno if I'm gonna get picked but I'd love to throw a couple of hats in.

Character Name: Cadence Coldwater
Character Age: 23
Character References: References, art and face claim can be found on her page (Quick Summary: light brown hair, grey-green eyes, large round glasses, pale skin
Mood: Shy, possibly shyly happy?

Character Name: Neriah Canderwal
Character Age: 25
Character References: References, art and face claim can be found on her page (Quick Summary: wildly curly red hair, bright blue eyes, freckles across the bridge of her nose)
Mood: Cocky, smirking, chin high

Character Name: Amaranthine
Character Age: 124
Character References: References, art and face claim can be found on her page (Quick Summary: long strawberry blonde hair, grey eyes, an opaque veil covers her face from top of her cheeks to just below her chin, elf ears are long and pointed though not full on WoW length)
Mood: Expression is hard with the veil but she's often shy, perhaps looking downwards

Character Name: Aaron Conroy
Character Age: 33
Character References: References, art and face claim can be found on his page (Quick Summary: 1"/1.5" long brown hair sprinkled with grey, most of the grey is concentrated around his temples, ice blue eyes, clean shaven, chiseled jaw, dimples and a cleft in his chin)
Mood: Grinning and generally laid back
Claine Moderator

Thank you so much for doing this :D I would love to be considered:

Character Name: West
Character Age: 28
Character References:
https://www.rprepository.com/c/sadboy/58385 for direct location of his gallery
This one I drew recently is my fav.
Mood: Grumpy / pissed would suit him well
I hope you find your groove back soon! I love your art and have missed lurking in you stream a lot!

Character Name: Korbin Fiachra
Character Age: 22
Character References: https://www.rprepository.com/c/korbin He's got a gallery on his page :)
Mood: Happy go lucky, easily excitable

I know his profile says he's a demigod, but his face is 100% human so I hope he still counts <3
Finn Ratcliff (played by Redrose)

(Omg as many have said, your work looks great! )

Character name : Finn

Character age: 18-20

Mood: alluring, flirtatious, smirking

Personality/details: cocky, street smarts, can’t read, poor, beautiful, tan, devious,

He has brown hair, and brown eyes. He’s very tan, and is pretty small! He didn’t weak though! His eyes are friendly and kind, and he loves to tease! His face claim is his profile picture!
This is very generous of you to do, thank you!

Character Name: Hava'lera the Hushed
Character Age: 176 years, looks like he's around his late 20s
Character References: Right here, ignore the copious amounts of durum.
Mood: Stern, like he's trying to be an intimidating presence is pretty much his resting face.
Thank you so much for doing this! <3

Character Name: Lux
Character Age: 100+
Character References: all here at the bottom of the page
Mood: relaxed, slightly cocky
Character Name: Lukan
Character Age: 25
Character References: the profile pic.
Mood: Confident, serious but has a relaxed dememor

This is super amazing of you.If you got time Id love art of Lukan. :)
Taeral (played by Imthenaysayer)

Nice
This is super generous of you!

Character Name: Raine Asawa
Character Age: 26
Character References:Raine's References
Mood: Confident, smirking
Non-playing Character (played anonymously)

I also have an idea for Eden, if you'd like, you could make her switching between any of her forms. I have the faceclaims of her forms in her gallery, along with their names. She doesn't need to have any certain facial expressions. If that interests you, let me know!
Priscilla (played by Bookworm)

Your art work is breathtaking! I will certainly subscribe to this forum to see more of it! <3

Character Name: Priscilla Devlin
Character Age: 24
Character References: Though I have no art for her as of yet, I am happy to accept what is given. Artist renditions are exciting parts of the creation. Here is a reference of what I would picture her in my head (though, with white blonde hair and dark blue eyes)
Mood: She is normally seen with a soft yet mischievous smile on her face, but a peaceful or content look would also be pleasing.
Auberon Topic Starter Moderator

w7qjVZa.png

Laveau for Henderson :D
2688aaba79c01a35a2c1008a2d5fc1e8--make-up-inspiration-photoshoot-inspiration.jpg
Character Name: Missy
Character Age: Looks to be in early 20's
Character References: Ref pic
https://www.rprepository.com/c/Missy
Mood: Usually bubbly, can honestly be any mood as long as it's an extreme. We know how fairies wear hearts on sleeves!
Darius Ottesen (played by Sin-fonie)

Oh, these are gorgeous! I also adore how your choice to get inspired is making other people happy.
Feel free to take a look at this guy here and see if anything comes to your mind that entices you.
I'd honestly love to see him in another person's style after I drew him myself over and over XD

Character Name: Darius Ottesen
Character Age: 28-ish
Character References: (very intimidating) (kind of goofy) (more realistic) - more are on his profile
Mood: Probably along the lines of confident, proud, aloof or something, but feel free on that!
Great work!

Character Name: Summer Grey
Character Age: 15
Character References: Muggle Clothes Uniform Funko Pop
Mood: Mischievious
Cinaed (played by Libertine)

(I'm gonna withdraw this OC, my check hit and I can afford to go pay for a port, give my chance to someone who needs it! Thanks again for offering these, though)
Taeral (played by Imthenaysayer)

Good job
Auberon Topic Starter Moderator

Still doing these, just slowly around other work. This one's a personal icon for my character Corbeau:

I6WaR6E.png

And a freebie for Brinn:

MHS8JT7.png

I'm trying to hammer down a consistent style. Ty for bearing with me. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Icons (Humans Only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus