Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

(( Hazza! I have a plan as well e.o So I shall initiate it soon! ))
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

(( Gotcha! ^^ ))
CAT (played by Catlover12321)

As at walked in all she could smell was the smell of burnt vomit. Feeling hazy, Cat walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. She downed a few shots then went over to the feast, she grabbed as many baked goods as she could before putting them in her bag and going to explore. She walked outside to stumble across a giant fountain plated with gold. By it a giant sigh with a T.V on it playing wrong sponsors eternally. Cat snickers as she walks away.
A person walks up to Cat "How are you enjoying your stay?"Cat sighs"Its fine, just boring" before they can say another word Cat walks out of the building, Thinking about if she should come back.
Zackary Marquis (played by AmberShades)

(( In The Meantime, I'll Continue Playing As Zackary, Seeing As He Was Already At The Feast Earlier, As Well ;) ))

Zackary, disgusted at the taste of the alcohol he had been drinking moments before, rose from his seat and excused himself as he stumbled away from the table. His wings, which were much like a barn owl's, were three times his own size, and they seemed to make him stick out from the rest of the crowd. Not wishing to draw too much attention to himself, the second-in-command walked outside in order to spread his aching wings, which had been folded for nearly hours by this time. With a sigh of relief, Zackary's wings unfolded as he shut the doors to the feast, nearly reaching the top of the large double doors he had just exited from. He despised crowded places such as these, but he didn't have a choice but to drop in. It was rather spend his night in the cold of this village's outdoors, or fall unconscious after having one too many drinks, or perhaps just exhaustion.

Spotting a female enter the building only to exit moments later, he blinked in slight confusion, but wore a smile either way. "Pardon!" His voice was dipped in a French-like accent, clearly stating he wasn't from here. He waved at the woman, tilting his head slightly as he approached her. "Is everything alright?"
Rylyn Carrie Locklear (played anonymously)

Smiling to herself, the actual red-head hid part of her face with a hand in mild joy. It had been a while since she had last stretched out her legs and frankly, she was tired of sitting in the dark doing nothing- while lil' miss did whatever she pleased. Might as well as to take matters into her own hands. A few will question her actions for sure- she could pr-actically -hear C-y's coy- g-rin turning to her direction from here. -Chartreuse orbs moved themselves to the side without even a twitch of her head just to make sure the other woman hadn't sneaked up on her. At the sight of nothing, Rylyn -snapped her eyes back to the male almost directly across from her from a distance.

His small endeavor with mild thiefry and a bird had been slightly amusing. -What had gotten her attention, though, from some ago was the fact he talked to himself. -Not in a crazy -way but to -actually listen. -He had logic and sanity, so it -could mean only one thing...

...He was like her~

The probability sent shivers down her spine and the personality smiled -wider in anticipation. Who-ever it was, it was-n't Cy or- he would have been m-ad for sure and have seen- her already. -The dimly lit corner kept her out of sight for the part but she wanted nothing else but for the male to look at he-r. -It could be Goody Goody yet she doubted it. It- was quite exciting to be sitting in the same room as someone else like her. -A- fidge-t later t-he woman made up her mind. The air and her body darkened slightly and she popped out of existence for a mere second before returning in a new spot- an unoccupied chair in the light which was a little closer to him. Not -really caring if anyone -else saw it happen.

Now she waited for his glance to her. It would be rude to waltz up and- introduce herself out of the blue, s-o- the girl kept her stare on him. Eventually he will see her and the moment he d-oes she'll go to him.

Immediately, Lief could feel the shift in the air. He was sent into panic, though his face remained neutral as he froze in his tracks. He lowered his head slightly, slowly reaching for the wood colored hilt of his dagger. Though his ears had perked moments ago, there was too much commotion for the thief to comprehend what was happening- or, what was going to happen. Drawing a breath, the worsts of the situation flooded the Hellion's mind. The smuggler's- or, supposed bird smugglers, rather say- could have weapons of their own, let alone a whole flock of damned birds that could have a potential to.. well.. they could do whatever! His attempt of thievery was uncalled for! And so was the bird! How was he supposed to understand what could do birds do to bring harm or possible death their opposing side?

He scoffed at his own thoughts. He was better than a handful of feathered, alive quills.. Or, he'd like to think so. Though, the so-called situation didn't explain the sudden shift in the room, let alone his sudden overwhelming feeling of panic. Besides, he was in no swell condition to fight, nor walk or perform any activity that required moving. He was exhausted, yes, but he was drowning in his own boredom, so he guessed a small bickerment wouldn't hurt. Additionally, if it did, he deserved this either way. Perhaps the Stars were right, for once, and the Universe was trying to tell him.. 'something'.

Eh. It's not like he listens.

Turning on his heels to face the opposite direction, the male bares his teeth and straightens his posture. His eye darts around the room, landing on each unfamiliar feature with slight confusion. His fingers were wrapped around the hilt, practically waiting for the slightest hint of violence or movement. Now thinking of violence, he tilted his head to the right as he debated his decision. Well, it was too late to back down now, wasn't it? The thief couldn't act tough and hopefully appear to be some sort of a threat, then step away or flinch at a lowly person. He was surprised when he found a redhead gazing at himself, but he quickly shook his head and decided the stranger was bringing harm of someway. They still had a small distance, but he quickly stood his ground. A shiver was sent down his spine, causing his tail to flicker to the slightest. Without somewhat of a source of magicks, it was fairly difficult to hide the scaled feature that had a diamond-like tip gliding back-and-forth along the wooden floors.

Despite almost being destracted by his own tail ( Aleron also compared him to a canine after catching Lief 'chasing' his tail. He was trying to get the bandage off of it! Nothing more! ), Lief took a few steps towards the woman and curled his lip back. "I s'ppose this is your way of a greeting? It's not very clever, but perhaps I'm wrong. May I help you with something?" His voice was cold and harsh, but he didn't seem to mind. What he did mind, though, was the fact the woman had been staring. It wasn't considered rude, where he came from, but it was a sign of wishing to speak to someone. Perhaps he was wrong, and the woman was just simply.. gazing from afar.

But he was bored, and perhaps this conversation would pass some time. As long as he didn't get himself killed, he didn't seem to care.

R-ylyn couldn't -help but al-lo-w the C-heshi-re grin to- spread a-c-ross her featu-res and for- her legs to tw-itch, her body -closing in o-n itself in unc-hecked ex-c-item-ent-. He kne-w something- oh he knew something. She could almost feel the walls of defense rise within him as he had stopped, and she had drifted -elsewhere for a moment at the time and it di-dn't register until he turned around. The woman c-ouldn't even s-e-e straight, the edges of her visio-n blurring and -becoming black. A tilt of her head prompted her to think it would feel better if she did so, b-ut it didn't. What did it care for if he look-ed at her.

She placed her hands on either side of her cheeks and pushed them up slightly, eyes slitting with mirth as she tapped her foot on the ground every now and then. He was comin-g to h-er! What a -gentleman! She didn't even need to move to in-troduce herself at this point and it made her tingle w-ith joy. At his words hummed and closed her eyes in attempts to control herself. He's so- cute! -Oh C-y, s-h-e needs to- experience human interaction more often before she i-mplodes.

The red-head waited for him to finish talking before making her move. As soon as he stopped, she basically hopped from her seat to stand in front of the almost white-haired man, extending her hand to him. A toothy grin and laughing eyes adorned her, body close to shaking. "A time of day is as good to you as to me- yes~", her higher in pitch voice echoed lightly in the 'Hall'. She knew he -didn't mind the presence of the other woman who -left not long ago, with her deeper vo-ice and odd mannerisms and off speech. If she can make hi-m like her by doing the opposite than she was obviously better th-an the...dim.

Oh.. Oh Stars..

Lief winced. The voice was unexpected, and it was slightly foul to the ears. He stepped backwards at her movement, putting space in between them. It wasn't much, but it kept him safe for the time being, and it wasn't shown as rude. Hopefully. He cleared his throat, removing his grasp from his dagger and to the woman's hand. The male shook it quickly, briskly returning to his hand to his weapon. He wasn't positive if the woman was awkward in front of others, or just.. strange.

The thief cleared his throat. He would remain calm and somewhat proper, nonetheless. "A time of.. I s'ppose that makes slight sense? But, if I may ask, what is the reason you were staring? I was guessing you wished to speak with me, but perhaps that wasn't the reason." It was taking quite the urge to resist holding his dagger's blade to her throat, but he was managing, which was awfully surprising to even himself. He was raised to show violence to even the innocent, but never to harm them unless forced to do such. Of course, even he had a sense of mind. Most of the time. He understood he wasn't the best at refusing the chance to harm people other than the ones he knows, but he was doing 'better' compared to his old ways. Though he kept his fingers wrapped around the fabric that wrapped the wooden handle of his large knife, he didn't fully draw it from its place. It was lifted slightly, but it was to be used only if Lief was showed some sort of violence, or to be attacked.

But, what did he know? The woman could be different, and wish to speak normally. Perhaps she wishes to converse with someone other than herself, and she was bored much like the Hellion was. He exhaled. Yes, there were times he could be wrong- well, there were a lot of times he was wrong- but perhaps this was different. As long as he wasn't killed or harmed, he would be fine. Right?

(( Apologies For Such A Late Response! ;-; ))

(( No worries! ))

Rylyn watched intensely as he shook her hand- q-uickly- and brought her hand to herself, seemingly hugging it to herself, rocking side-to-side in bliss. Eyes closed and face squished a fair bit, she stayed there awhile before remembering he questioned her. Bringing her head to look at him once more, eyes opened now, the woman smiled. "You're adorable!", she said simply with a light jump of her body.

Then...continued. "Your ears are so cute! and pointy! and hair I'm sure Aurian'd be jealous of- see she has white hair to- ah well, it's not really white your hair right? Jus' pale and the lil' horns are beautiful! So tall!", she spewed out while making rather exaggerated facial expressions and movements with her hands. All the while looking and acting extremely hyper. Rylyn leaned herself sideways to look behind him. "A tail too! Never met one with a tail- are you a ca- oh you can't be a cat; cats are cats! Scars are sick but make sure not ta get anything near it or you'll get scared and flinch again and everyone'll know it as a weakness which isn't good since you're really injured and it'd be a shame to make you not so cute anymore no?", the red-head rambled for a bit longer, looking at him all over with a smile never faltering.

His bloodlust was showing a good bit and it was highly amusing to watch him struggle to keep himself to himself. It was very tempting to provoke him more just to see what he would do. -Maybe he'd go fo-r her. Oh it was tempti-ng, but!...it wouldn't get him to enjoy- her presence like the other. Ideas were spilling over and there was increasing amounts of effort to keep from acting out even more than she already has. Not like she personally cared for it yet she wanted to make a good first impression! Being extremely friendly and complementing him will to the trick plus her natural charm!
Fell-san

Hope there's enough food cause I'm gonna no face this
Fell-san

Fell-san

Fell-san

Fell-san

Fell-san

Fell-san

(( Pardon? 0-0 ))
Fell (played by Fell-san)

Cause I lost a partner so I'm gonna eat a lot
Fell (played by Fell-san)

Cause I lost a partner so I'm gonna eat a lot

(( Is that line inserted into the RP or just as a response to my OOC question? ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus