Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Fell-san

Rylyn Carrie Locklear wrote:
(( If you want I can send in another character to keep you actually interacting with people here ^-^ Since Ry and Lief might be going at it and it'll take a while before they're technically free! ))
((Ok))
Fell-san

(( If you want I can send in another character to keep you actually interacting with people here ^-^ Since Ry and Lief might be going at it and it'll take a while before they're technically free! ))
((Ok))
Fell-san

((Ok))
Rylyn Carrie Locklear (played anonymously)

Hearing him mumble out his confusion sent her absolutely livid with silent laughter for a few seconds as she flapped her hands in attempts to reach down further, only half-trying to touch her toes now. It was -a little har-d to keep herself q-uiet in the moment. He sounded so- cu-te! It was a tiny bit thrilling to have had that effect on the man- almost empowering in an odd way that she wasn't entirely sure how to explain. After readying herself to answer his question she went to stand up properly and address him.

Well, she was going to, if she hadn't been picked up first. Eyes went wide for a split second as she looked to her 'kidnapper' in surprise and didn't even try to resist. Why would she? Her favorite person was h-olding her! It was like a dream come true! Given it probably wasn't because he necessarily wanted to hold her and that wherever the destination it wasn't going to be romantic as she had hoped would happen, whenever she was to be swept off her feet...metaphorically. Maybe she could ask for a bottle of win-

Oh, they'r-e in the re-stroom. Rylyn waited to be put down before questioning Lawrence though he started speaking almost immediately from setting her on the ground, after locking them in. The red-head put on a leveled smile as finished since it was amusing to say the least. So d-defensive!

"I don't want cash rewards Lawrence~ ...Jus' all good times with my new friend!", cue a small jump at the end in all good nature, hands behind her back, and swinging side-to-side again. Clearly disregarding his conditions already just out of spite. The woman didn't really want to keep the trouble going for too long, but her twisted mind was pushing her forward with it. To be -honest it was fu-n to see the 'white'-haired male m-ad. He'd been so joking before with the other woman so it was nice to see a change of expression on his handsome face. Out of the corner of her vision she made sure to keep an eye on his dagger. If he wanted to attack her then this would be the perfect place to do so, away from the crowd. He'd kill before and he'd most likely do it again if he wanted to.

"Loosen up a bit! You might actually enjoy yourself-", Rylyn cut herself off to begin doing a small dance, which was really just shimmying. Maybe he'd jo-in in!
Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann (played anonymously)

With just being outside the hallway to the entrance of The Hall the witch could already tell that said Hall was bustling with life, all types of life as well. From mortals to immortals and...the odd in between. The only other immortal soul she ever faced was the rare times Bríg had visited in times of meditations or intense uses of more complicated spell casting. So feeling the energy of multiple age-defying people was quite special for her. Possibilities of learning curves filled the woman's head and set her body alight with anticipated buzzing.

In the hallway she occupied, a man with very large wings stood near a set of double doors stood with an easy smile on his face. The brunette seemed to be partially distracted with someone else so with a polite smile sent his way, the brown-eyed witch passed him whilst keeping a respectful distance. Using both her tattooed arms to push open the entry to Eternal Feast Hall she grunted quietly and realized that the doors were rather heavy. Though she was sent back in surprise as they swung open gracefully as if they weighed like air. Taking a swift look-over on the inside she realized that the place was a tiny bit...disorderly in some way.

A large variety of beings filled the tavern-like room; from those just standing around, to those drinking or eating, to those odd few seemingly passed out. Holding no regrets in coming to this place, the brunette couldn't help but feel slightly concerned for both her own safety as well as the others in here. Sensing that the limited number of passed out people were only intoxicated and nothing more, the young woman made her way to the closest person to begin helping them to a move convenient position. With a startled and horrified hiss at the realization that the person was not passed out but dead, the black-dressed girl quickly made her way to the nearest table to sit at.

In her chair she sat shaking for a few moments in attempts to gather herself. Why were there dead bodies on the ground? What happened here? Maybe it isn't as safe as she originally thought when deciding to come. It was hard to catch her breath...though she froze as she looked to the side and saw a man already sitting at the table. Blue-eyed with black hair, a low but not dangerous energy surrounding him, and he seemed to be maybe just a little older than herself. Once the witch took in his appearance, she quickly stood up and placed her hands over the top of her chest, right at the dip of her neck, feeling a little scared and highly embarrassed.

"My deepest apologies!- I didn't realize someone was already sitting here...I'll um...", Uaithne stumbled out, throwing glances from the man to around the Hall, trying to keep her gaze away from the dead person on the ground.
Fell (played by Fell-san)

The cat man looks at the witch. "Oh I don't think I've seen you here before".

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

The Hellion drew a small, shaky breath, lifting his fingers to pinch the bridge of his nose. His eye was shut- it had been, since the woman had finished speaking. He leaned against the door, sliding down it slightly. It took a quick reminder to recall the miserable hygiene of the feast, so he refused to sit on the floor. Sighing, the thief finally muttered in his accent, forgetting to hide it with the weak tone of the people in this area. "It's Lief. Look, Miss.." He didn't even know her name! "..Mhm. I, honestly, if you wish to be my 'friend' then I must request you call me by anything but Lawrence."

The male lifted his gaze as his eye opened, watching as she swayed. "I cannot 'loosen up' when-" He inhaled sharply once again, grasping his hands together before straightening his posture. Offering a simper, he laughed quietly. "I apologize if this has given you any sort of troubles, but the requirements of my name must be meet. And, since I have the chance to inquire you, may I question what other information you know about me?" He was still panicked, though the rough smile seemed to hide the fact he was silently cowering. The thief glared at the ceiling, muttering beneath his breath once again. It began as strong curses, but slowly increased to a flow of queries. He wasn't speaking to the woman in particular, but to the roof once again. Of course, he understood They most likely weren't listening to the nonsense he had gotten himself into, but he could still believe They were. Believe.. wasn't the right term to use. Perhaps he could just hope for the best.. but, as usual, he was expecting the worse, and there was no sort of way he was ready for it.
Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann (played anonymously)

Uaithne stopped in her tracks to look back at him, mildly worried but still wanting to be polite, looked back to answer him. "Yes...this is my only time being here...have you been to the Hall before?", she asked somewhat quietly but steadily, taking another step back to the table at the same time of talking.

No but I did hear that there's food and anyone can come so here I am and you know I wasn't expecting so many cool (and hot) people here

No but I did hear that there's food and anyone can come so here I am and you know I wasn't expecting so many cool (and hot) people here
Rylyn Carrie Locklear (played anonymously)

Rylyn kept her ever-smiling gaze on him, watching as he had an internal war with himself and as he slid down the door to a certain level. Still 'dancing', the red-head looked to the ceiling as she answered him, trying to spot what he was talking to. "You'll be my real friend if I call you Lief? Sounds easy enough Lawrence.", she smirked at her last attempt to bother him before she made the connection.

He was ta-lking to someone! Like she did! A blink of surprise brought her to make a quick happy glance to him before looking back to the ceiling and waving, going on her tip-toes to make herself seen better, even though she couldn't actually see anyone there. "Hellooo~", Rylyn greeted whoever then went back to looking to the man in front of her.

"Know a few things! Rylyn by the way!-", she took his hand without waiting for his approval to attempt to shake it again, talking all the same. "We're the same you and I! So we'll be very good friends!", the woman reasoned but held her tongue afterward, not wanting to say anything else to get her into more trouble. Oh she knew rather well, his companion too, but she couldn't tell him that. He might get ma-d!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus