Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Fell (played by Fell-san)

Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann wrote:
Uaithne gulped a little and felt a little stupid. "Sorry...I should have figured.", she half-defended herself.
"It's ok some cat people or nekos can do like magic and stuff but not me nope not...me". He looks a little down
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief could feel himself twitch. This wasn't worth his time, though the woman could easily blackmail him if he made one wrong move.. "Oh? Who could possibly get you in trouble? In fact, I must say, I need to know this particular information to prevent myself from stirring more chaos than I already have." The thief furrowed his brows and offered another grin, rolling his shoulders back to lightly shrug. "Besides, what would it matter if you tell me information I already know about myself?"

The weak pout had made the male blankly blink, but he was quick to recover. "Some things cost more than a few coins." He drew a breath, attempting to recall where he had heard those familiar words from. Perhaps it didn't matter. "But, I s'ppose it's worth it, hm?" He tilted his head with a child-like smile, closing his eye to think for a moment. The woman was trying to befriend him, though it was quite strange she knew more than she lead on. It could be a potential risk, but reminded himself it was him who decided to approach her in the beginning. If he just laid low and miraculously got the woman to agree not to say anything that could potentially put him on the run once again, he might consider trying become friends. Perhaps the thief was just overthinking, but, on the other hand..
Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann (played anonymously)

Uaithne felt guilt rip through her as she looked at how upset Fell looked. "Sorry!...for bringing up a sensitive topic!", she apologized quickly and thought of ways to cheer him up. "Um...I-...I can teach you a little if you want...", she offered quietly.
Rylyn Carrie Locklear (played anonymously)

Rylyn dropped her pouting expression before replacing it with a narrow of the eyes and a small bit of her tongue sticking out before answering him, turning her back to him sassy-like. Crossing her arms over her chest and thrusting her head to the side as her tone dropped a couple of degrees. "The very valuable information of Lief is not something most have! If I say what I know you'll get mad and ask how I know- I can't tell you the answer or I'll be killed again!", she exclaimed with her voice rising higher near the end, becoming squeaky.

At the end of her reasoning the red-haired woman threw a look over her shoulder at him. "The gentleman you are would never let a damsel such as myself to come to harm!", came her bolder statement, already knowing that one of the only reasons he isn't trying at her life yet was probably because disposing her body would be complicated. -Sc-ary-~! Though she knew her stubbornness was taking it's toll and that his patience was, at least, beginning to wear thin by this point. Rylyn shivered lightly at the thought; both anxious and excited to see the outcome.

Uaithne felt guilt rip through her as she looked at how upset Fell looked. "Sorry!...for bringing up a sensitive topic!", she apologized quickly and thought of ways to cheer him up. "Um...I-...I can teach you a little if you want...", she offered quietly.
Heh that would be nice

Heh that would be nice

Heh that would be nice

Heh that would be nice

Heh that would be nice

"The easiest is energy manipulation and usually the basic for any other...abilities.", she explained absentmindedly as a few ideas swarmed her head on how to conduct something like this.

"Ok teach me". He look eager to start

"Ok teach me". He look eager to start

Uaithne took a moment to think before speaking. "Are you good with concentrating in a place like this?", she asked lightly.

"Yeah".He smiles

"Yeah".He smiles

"Yeah".He smiles

"Okay. Close your eyes and, without moving, feel the air around you.", Uaithne instructed in the most soothing tone she could muster.

"Ok".He close his eyes and breath in and out slowly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus