Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann (played anonymously)

Uaithne cast her gaze to the side. "I didn't want to point it out...", she tried to reason, not wanting to offend him by ignoring his aspects.
Fell (played by Fell-san)

"It's ok but maybe a kiss will help". He smirk kinda cutely.

Uaithne blinked and shifted slightly, a little embarrassed by the look and thought of kissing someone she just met. "I mean...you want another drink? You finished it...", she nervously pointed to his cup and avoiding eye contact.

"Sure but only if I get to know you better". He smile

"Sure but only if I get to know you better". He smile

Uaithne thought about it for a second before nodding in confirmation. "Fair enough.", she stated before taking his empty cup of beer and going to the bar to refill it, whilst getting herself a drink as well. The witch gave Fell his refill and sat down again, taking a small sip of her water.

"Thanks now you asked me why I came here but why did you". He asked casually.

"Thanks now you asked me why I came here but why did you". He asked casually.

Uaithne would straighten her back a bit as she placed her cup down on the table, then intertwined her hands on top of said furniture. "I was guided here for a purpose unknown to me...yet.", she answered truthfully.

"Ok that sounds pretty cool and I makes you kinda love you". He smile and blush.

"Ok that sounds pretty cool and I makes you kinda love you". He smile and blush.

Uaithne blinked in surprise at his words once more, taken aback by them. "L-love?", she questioned.

"Y-yeah I know we just met but maybe it's like in manga you know two people met and fall in love". He blush more

"Y-yeah I know we just met but maybe it's like in manga you know two people met and fall in love". He blush more

Uaithne wasn't sure what a monga was but it didn't matter too much to her. "I-I see...um, I think you're quite charming Fell...but I've known you for hardly half an hour I'm sure...", the brown-eyed woman trailed off, not wanting to hurt him in any way, but she still had to inform him of her stance on it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus