Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Favorite?

Kansas (absolutely no bias here), it's an absolutely beautiful state with some wonderful food.

Favorite athlete(s)?
Jimmy Shae is one of my heroes. Third generation Olympic medalist, he won the gold in Utah when they brought back the sport of Skeleton.

Favorite adult beverage?
Hades_

Smirnoff Screw Driver. It's like a peppy bubbly orange juice drink. Nice and tasty!

What's your favourite every day beverage?
Water....most specifically Fiji water. It's more expensive than gasoline but it's worth it! Nestle water just tastes dirty to me now.

Favorite candy?
Swedish Fish, cause i like gummy-like candy . I would also say War-heads cause their very sour , but overall Swedish fish is my all time favorite. :P

favorite tv show?
iolhantheX

Oof... Well, I love several shows, but I really do love Violet Evergarden.

Favorite animal/pet!

Btw... @RedHeadSamurai23
I love Treasure Planet too. However, Captain Amelia is my favorite xD
LakotaSiouxWarrior

My German shepherd. He's always with me. He's protected me. And so loved. Your favorite color?
DarkandLight

Black

What’s your favorite character of yours to rp?
Siira, I'm in love with her story and her struggle.

Favorite fruit?
RedHeadSamurai23 Topic Starter

Clementines are my favorite Fruit. Just always liked them, since they're tiny softer oranges, and you can basically eat a whole bag if youre that hungry. which I can totally do.

OK next favorite....who is your favorite villain?
General Grievous from Star Wars. He's really a tragic figure if you get into his backstory. I feel like he didn't deserve the lot in life he got... and my fiancée and I have an ongoing Star Wars RP where he redeems himself and I have feelings ok

On that note, who's your favorite protagonist?
I’m not sure if this counts, but Caldor Pemberton, a character (formerly and futurely) of mine who is the Risen Son, he that is to unite the people of Atrana and fight against the forces of Netharan.

My question; who is your favorite side-character?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Robin What's your favorite dinner?
RedHeadSamurai23 Topic Starter

Burritos or sushi if i lived in a place i could get sushi burritos id died happy...

Ok...what is your favorite movie?
Tink

Oof that's hard ummmm..... Beauty and the Beast.

What's your favorite Greek God?
Hades; a lot of people say he’s not really a god, but I say otherwise.

What’s your favorite video game series?
.hack// series, old-school games.

all-time favorite, always will be.

favorite genre of music?
Classical, although anything you could call 'Symphonic' is most likely something I will enjoy.

Favorite number?
Three! All good things come in threes, but there's many other reasons why I like the number three.

What's your favorite hobby outside of roleplay?
watching opera's! Specially l'elisir d'amore

What's your favourite opera?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus